Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. (394 Views)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / COOKING: Just Be Angry With Your Poverty Not Your WIFE - Pastor David Ibiyeomio / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. by Ochari: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2021
General Overseer of Salvation Ministry, Bishop David Ibiyeomie has lambasted Nigerian men who constantly complain about their wives’ poor cooking abilities. According to him, he stopped his wife from kitchen activities when he became rich and could afford to hire a chef.
When you hear a man say that my wife does not know how to cook, he is yet to understand love. Let me be very raw with you; hire somebody to teach her and it is not even compulsory that she cooks for you, can’t you get a
Read more[i][/i].
https://felicitygists.com/pastor-david-ibiyeomio-be-angry-with-your-poverty-cooking/
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2021
I don't think your mentor would be happy with you oh.

Many Christians are looking for slaves thinking it's wives they're seeking to marry.

The worst part is that they'd want to use the Bible to justify all forms of oppression and suppression against the women, just as the Pharisees were doing in the days of Jesus.

If I need Jesus to be still be here to respond to and defend the rights of women against their oppressors, after He had gone through all He did to break the yoke and curse of sin upon the woman, then my jesusjnr moniker na just for lips and mouth. No be for heart.

She whom the Son has set free is free indeed.

I must do my part to ensure the efforts of the Master does not lay to waste.

The woman must be prepared to serve her purpose in these last days.

She must emerge from the shadows to take her rightful place in the battlefront as part of the sons of God that He's going to use to rattle the gates of hell in this end time revival.

The Deborah's, Kathryn Kulmans and Gladys Aylwards of this generation must spring forth whether the devil likes it or not.

And the gates of hell shall not prevail!

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. by MufasaLion: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't think your mentor would be happy with you oh.

Many Christians are looking for slaves thinking it's wives they're seeking to marry.

The worst part is that they'd want to use the Bible to justify all forms of oppression and suppression against the women, just as the Pharisees were doing in the days of Jesus.

If I need Jesus to be still be here to respond to and defend the rights of women against their oppressors, after He had gone through all He did to break the yoke and curse of sin upon the woman, then my jesusjnr moniker na just for lips and mouth. No be for heart.

She whom the Son has set free is free indeed.

I must do my part to ensure the efforts of the Master does not lay to waste.

The woman must be prepared to serve her purpose in these last days.

She must emerge from the shadows to take her rightful place as a part of the sons of God that He's going to use to rattle the gates of hell in this end time revival.

The Kathryn Kulmans and Gladys Aylwards of this generation must spring forth whether the devil likes it or not.

And the gates of hell shall not prevail!

God bless.

And how sure are you that his mentor's wife cooks for him?

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

And how sure are you that his mentor's wife cooks for him?
Who said she did?

Doesn't what David Ibiyeomie said his wife should do sound feminist to you?

Isn't that what feminists do?

That's what I'm speaking about, men against that kind of orientation, not whether his wife cooks or does not cook.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
I think i heard this man mention his age as 60yrs this year. Then how old would his wife be that Nigerian men feel she shouldn't be relieved of kitchen stress? She has probably cooked for him for over 15-20yrs, and now her husband wants her to relax and focus more on ministry/children etc, yet nigerian men are bitter about it. Some of the men complaining are not even man enough to foot their household bills, their wife supports them with the bills. If you all are happy to have a supportive wife, then why bitter that a pastor is supportive enough to employ a cook and relieve his wife of kitchen work? Go and marry your own and do as you want. . Too many bitter misogynists.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? / God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Dont Want To Commit Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.