Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? (243 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice / All Fulani Demands For The Last 30 Days (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by Goodmarlian: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
I have taken my time to talk to many Nigerians about the the Fulani menace,do you know many Nigerians in the south are willing to give Fulani their land and resources to spare their lives,i asked some guys yesterday that If Fulani herdsmen or bokoharam takes over the entire country what they do ,they said their ready to give them everything they demand as long as the allow them go ahead with their normal lives they are ready to pay tax,go to mosques 20 times daily i just laughed out ..
Re: Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Na fulani killer herdsmen writer be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Maybe your Northern village is ready to give in to fulani terrorists demands to stay alive

All this Taqiya is stale

Foolanis may be your god but they don't have Monopoly to take lives and land in the sane south

Just allow their terrorist patron tenure to expire, and watch how their clampdown would continue by the natives who were clamping down on them before buhari used FG powers to meddle in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by pedrilo: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Hahahaha stop playing with fire.
You gonna get hurt man

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by Prosperous111(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2021
This OP don drink kaikai angry

Fulani wey everybody ready to pay dem back in thousands folds. Keep deceiving your fellow fulani man that Nigerians want to surrender for you.

Nah just 22 die that day wey Buhari no fit chop. Fulani is not up to 10 million. By the time we start hunting them in just months, there generation would be wipe out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by Mysticwebb: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
I know the particular side of the South op is talking about. One king there has already changed his kingship title to Emir ahead of time and has started wearing the attire of an Emir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by SlayerForever: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Op is right. We already know the people he is talking about whose people are in Bene IDP camp.
Re: Do You Know Many Nigerians Are Willing To Give In To Fulani Demands For Peace? by tesseract: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Op I would have said you're very stoopid but let me hold up a bit...this is because I dont know the demography of your research, they may have been Hausas or Yoruba slaves...but I can tell you categorically that down south, there is nobody, not even one who fits into your conclusion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bandit Planning To Embarrass Buhari With Attacks – Presidency Cries / I Have Hopes And Not Despair For Nigeria – Oshiomhole / See What Happened To This Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.