Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai (3165 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by Mamajama(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
BIGb1 i can see your point, but at the same time ALAM messed his reputation up by jumping bail and coming back to Nigeria, he should have done his time in a better prison in London. And again this is just Nigerian media i wont trust anything this people are saying.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by babasin(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2007
This is wrong.

He should be allowed full treat, certufied ok by Doctors and return to Nigeria.

How will they arraign him now; since he still sick??

so there is more to it than meet the eye: OBJ/Ribadu are scared of sick man??

grin cheesy grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2007
Posted by MAMAJAMA:
BIGb1 i can see your point

MAMAJAMA:
If you always take your time you will always see my points.

I totally refuse to think like typical Nigerian. They've programmed you guys to think certain way and I'm not ready to allow this type of mentality.

I will never follow, I use my mind effectively and efficiently.

Always think about the long term; not short term or short cuts
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by Mamajama(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
BigB1 stop talking nonsense please, just because I can reason with you when you are not drunk makes you a sensible man. No one is programed. We can all agree to disagree, and remember we are in a civilized world, we are living a dream while you are dreaming, PEACE
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
Posted by MAMAJAMA:
BIGb1 i can see your point, but at the same time ALAM messed his reputation up by jumping bail and coming back to Nigeria, he should have done his time in a better prison in London.  And again this is just Nigerian media i wont trust anything this people are saying.

This is still rubbish.

After giving this man the permission to go to Dubai for medical reason, it is also the duty of the federal government to provide excellent security and implement restrictions on who to visit him or when to visit him or how many people are to visit him and so on.
Infact, if the federal government knew what they were doing, Atiku wouldn't have been allowed to see ALAM, period

But as usual, perfectionism and professionalism are just too far away from the way we operate in Nigeria.
It is very important to improve in these areas.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2007
or else all these governors will walk free.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by Mamajama(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
Big B1:

After giving this man the permission to go to Dubai for medical reason, it is also the duty of the federal government to provide excellent security and implement restrictions on who to visit him or when to visit him or how many people are to visit him and so on.

This is why I keep telling you to stay away from the bottle, some things is not for everybody. Nigeria has no jurisdiction in DUBAI, we can't provide security for him in DUBAI. Its up to DUBAI government to give accessibility to ALAM. Most contry wont even let you bring your weapon to their country so how can Nigeria provide security for ALAM in Dubai? if you want credibility talk of due process of law and not all this scanty excuse you are giving us.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by ono(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
I will step in now.

I believe that ever since Babacratic OBJ came back from Jamaica and was allowed free passage to the corridors of power, via PDP BOT leadership, things have suddenly taken a different dimension across the land.

Did you guys notice that EFCC was very quiet ever since baba went back to Otta to feed the chickens? But when Baba came back from Jamaica and went straight to Abuja, EFCC bounced back to life again, especially when the whole government of national unity plans of Umoru suddenly turned sour,  to a ruse.

EFCC is on the trail of all those who were against Baba's third term, including Alamsco.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
And this is what we do not want.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 3:20am On Jul 20, 2007
Regardless of what this man may have done, he still has his rights as a citizen of Nigeria. Hence, he must be treated with respect at all time and it must also be recognized that this man is not a criminal till he's proven guilty.

Moreover, if anything happens to this man, what do you think will happen in Nigeria?

Again, I'm not trying to justify his corruption charges, but if we want this war against corruption to be successful, we must be very careful, stay away from OBJ, respect the constittution of the nation, respect  the citizens of the nation, embrace professionalism and perfectionism.

There is absolutely no reason to mess up a well established process once again; no room for silly mistakes.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by debosky(m): 3:26am On Jul 20, 2007
the silly mistake would have been to allow unapproved meetings under the pretext of undergoing medical examination and being a 'citizen'

when you are accused of a crime some of these 'rights' you talk about get suspended, if not you can just get up and leave the country at a moments notice. While he is a citizen, his rights are curtailed, and are basically at the beck and call of the judge. If the meeting was deemed illegal, then he deserves harsher treatment and less visitors next time.

all this 'perfection' you keep preaching amuses me. if anything happens to him? What happened to Nigeria when Bola Ige died? Alams is just a corrupt thief, he should even die and end the story if I had my way.

the war on corruption being successful is not dependent on 'perfection', it is dependent on sending a clear signal that it will NOT BE TOLERATED.

and whatever rights or priviledges you may have can be withdrawn at the drop of a hat to make you an example. Systems do not start out perfect, after maybe 10-15 prosecutions and convictions, your cries for perfection can come in, as for now we simply need to GET THE JOB DONE
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2007
Posted by debosky
GET THE JOB DONE

And what could you show for all the the jobs they've gotten done in the past?  BIG ZERO

Till we start respecting our constitution, nothing will be accomplished; and I'm sorry to inform you that at the end of the day most of these governors will walk free.

My question is: how did Atiku get to meet up with ALAM? Who was in-charge?
It is obvious that the man under arrest can not be in-charge. Something went wrong in Dubai, but instead of the federal government to investigate how it occured, correct the problem and learn from it, no. They bundled the sick man back to Nigeria, as if he was in control.

Rubbish.

Till we are willing to claim the responsibility and make things right; Nigerians will continue to be brainwashed and taken for long rides.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 3:42am On Jul 20, 2007
I've you been to Nigeria lately? Have you dealt with a Nigerian lately? Have you done business in Nigeria lately?

If not, please go ahead and see for yourself; it wouldn't take you too long to realize why I continue to preach "PERFECTION" in Nigerian society.

My Man, lack of perfection is what is killing your brothers and sisters at home, and why they can not pass the limitation line.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by debosky(m): 3:46am On Jul 20, 2007
you are wrong, Alam's impeachment was not pretty, neither was it done 'perfectly' as some of you would have wanted, but he was gotten out and he is facing trial, that is an achievement all in itself. You may say this can be abused by others, well we have the judiciary to intervene in those cases as they did for Obi and Ladoja.

Tafa Balogun was jailed for corruption, a feat that never happened before a whole big man like the former IG. or that is also zero?

If you hear that armed robbers are in your compound, will you go out and ask the gateman who allowed them to enter or first make sure you escape?

You are chasing shadows BigB, investigations are good alright, but first remove all possibilities for such meetings first so as not to jeopardize the case. the government made the right move. If the man knows what is good for his life, he won't try that kind of rubbish again.

your perfection preaching is totally out of place, it occurs in little steps BigB, we wont get there in one day, you can stand at the sidelines and wait for perfection, but we won't we will make mistakes along the way, but we will KEEP MOVING and not wait for the perfection to fall into our laps first.

Like the bible says 'He who looks at the sky/weather will never sow' we wont wait till things are perfect before action.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 4:00am On Jul 20, 2007
Posted by Debosky
all this 'perfection' you keep preaching amuses me

My man, I totally understand how you feel, the word "PERFECTION" is not too popular in our society. So, it's OK for you to feel the way you feel.

Most Nigerian Nurses get fired because of their lack of perfection.
Many Nigerian Doctors struggle today in civilized countries because of  their lack of perfection.
Most Nigerian Pilots stay in Africa because of their lack of perfection reputation.
Most Nigerian airlines are unreliable because of lack of perfection.
Most of our leaders are purely useless because they do not understand the word "perfection"
Most Nigerian Movies are pathetic and poorly produced because of lack of perfection.

WuruWuru, Magomago, PafPaf, and RusheeRushee are the most popular languages in our society today.

Hence, I feel you all the way.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by debosky(m): 4:05am On Jul 20, 2007
please don't patronize me.

so bush, Blair, Sarkozy, Putin, and co are perfect? or the US, Britain, Canada, Spain and co are perfect?

they waited till everything was perfect before acting right?

perfection is the latest excuse to maintain the status quo - 'don't do anything because we can't do it perfectly'

I repeat, as long as we are moving in the right direction, perfection will proceed as a process, it is not something ever achieved.

anyone, ANYONE prosecuted for corruption is on the road to perfection, not sitting till everyone behaves themselves and the thieves sit patiently waiting to be caught - which is what your so called perfection will entail.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 4:11am On Jul 20, 2007
My man please, let us refocus back to the topic.
I will allow you to realize how lack of perfection is killing the entire nation on your own.

It will be waste of time to preach against perfection in Nigeria at any level.

It is crystal clear and one has to be retarded not to understand that we all need to immediately start embracing perfection in everything that we do.

That is the only way Nigeria as a country will be able to rub shoulders with the BIG GUYS.

Trust me!

I don't buy that "it will take time" rubbish.
It is very simple and not pricey either; just clean up your mentality, take your time at all time, deeply think before taking action, never settle for less, always embrace quality not quantity, be professional, respect your neighbor, respect yourself and respect the constitution.

Is that too much to ask?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 4:15am On Jul 20, 2007
Posted by Debosky:
please don't patronize me.

so bush, Blair, Sarkozy, Putin, and co are perfect? or the US, Britain, Canada, Spain and co are perfect?

See?
That is the problem, we are so quick to follow. Who cares about Bush or Putin?
Be you, do you, be yourself and do what is right.

No follow follow allowed, my man.

I despise followers; If I have my way, I will kill them all.
Mr. Debosky, are you a leader or a follower?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by debosky(m): 4:18am On Jul 20, 2007
if it involves waiting till everything/everybody is willing to co-operate with you, or when the conditions are 'right' then yes, it is too much to ask

Waiting for that moment involves waiting forever, change of mentality is good, but everyone will not change, and everyone will not agree with you, and as long as that is the case, your much vaunted 'perfection' will remain a pipe dream.

PROGRESS is what we need, perfection as you call it is a luxury we cannot afford.

am I a leader or follower? dude there is always what is called a precedent, and there is nothing new under the sun, if you think you want to invent perfection now its all well and good. I am about progress and moving forward, essentially pragmatism in spite of the imperfections and difficulties, whether that makes me a leader or follower, I leave up to you
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 4:28am On Jul 20, 2007
My man, you keep on missing the point!

What does it take to embrace perfection?

Perfection is not a subject, it is a way of life.
Trust me, it takes nothing for Nigerians to embrace perfection.

RIBADU remains a jack ass today, because he did not understand the major negative impact of not embracing perfection and he's still paying for that failure today, trust me.

Debosky, Next time you visit home, please take one of Nigerian airlines flight to ABUJA and see if you're not going to be praying through out the trip; Why?

Lack of perfection.

My Man, without perfection in our society we remain absolutely "NOBODY" and nothing will be accomplished successfully.

Infact, lack of perfection might even set most of the governors free.
Just watch and see; the drama is in progress.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 4:38am On Jul 20, 2007
My point, ATIKU got to meet with ALAMS because of lack of perfection. How did that happen? Where was the security? Who was in-charge?
These are the things federal government should be looking at, not punishing the sick man just because of their personal short-coming.

Have you thought of that, Mr Debosky?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by debosky(m): 4:40am On Jul 20, 2007
how did London get bombed? How did JFK get assasinated? oh, I'm being a follower again right?

you never replied to my armed robber analogy - what would be your first choice - go ask the gateman who let the robbers in or seek safety first?

you answer that.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2007
It is common sense, as we continue to embrace perfection, we must also understand that no man is perfect.
Yes, there will be mistakes here and there, but I'm fine with that, as long as we place perfectionism as one of our main goals.

Please, go home and spend 60 days, then come back and let's talk.

No disrespect, but one has to be severely mentally disabled not to accept that lack of perfection is one of our main problems in Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by debosky(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2007
dude there is no perfection ANYWHERE. . . . maybe another word will work in the place of perfection

diligence, excellence, dedication or due-process, but not perfection, nowhere mate.

I haven't been away that long, I know how things work and I am in constant communication, I don't need anymore time to further refine my viewpoint.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by denex: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2007
There is perfection almost everywhere except in Africa. Please you guys should drop that "no man is perfect" creed.

Men are perfect. I cannot work with anyone who does not believe in perfection. Every Nuclear Power Plant running in the world today is still there because of human perfection.

The earlier we begin to imbibe perfection the less all these foreign companies will need to bring in expatriates to Nigeria.

There are things I can do perfectly and I believe there are things that a lot of people can do perfectly only if they believe in perfection. Perfection is the key.

While some societies and organizations are trying to maintain perfection and excellence, we Nigerians are claiming that it can't be achieved.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by mellow(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2007
Bros I feel you
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by angel101(f): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2007
@mamajama

Ehindero bought official IGP residence for 400 Million Naira, and they later change it to 120 Million naira which is true

Would u tell us please grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by BigB11(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2007
Posted by Denex
There is perfection almost everywhere except in Africa. Please you guys should drop that "no man is perfect" creed.

Men are perfect. I cannot work with anyone who does not believe in perfection. Every Nuclear Power Plant running in the world today is still there because of human perfection.

The earlier we begin to imbibe perfection the less all these foreign companies will need to bring in expatriates to Nigeria.

There are things I can do perfectly and I believe there are things that a lot of people can do perfectly only if they believe in perfection. Perfection is the key.

While some societies and organizations are trying to maintain perfection and excellence, we Nigerians are claiming that it can't be achieved.

Please, wake up these Africans, they settle so quick for less without any hesitation.

Unbelievable!

If our government truly understands perfection and organization, ALAMs will still be in Dubai today.
And most of the problems facing us in Nigeria today are all underneath the umberall of lack of perfection, period.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by denex: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2007
If Alameseigha violated the conditions of his bail, then steps have to be taken to deal with that. I don't know the state of things. I don't know if Atiku went to visit him, and I don't know if that violates the conditions.

But we should all realise that law enforcement agents must be very careful about a man that is claimed to have jumped bail earlier.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by Mamajama(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
Angle101 leave me out of this abeg, its Federal Friday and I am enjoying this perfection melodrama between biggy and debosky. BIGGY stop saying my man, that is so GAY
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by Colonia(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2007
Let me help you out BIG b1. Why do we prefer imported goods. Most Nigerians prefer foreign made goods becasue they do not have confidence in our own home made goods. Why? they will tell you the foreign good will last longer or we wan show off to less fortunate ones. Why ? because they took their time to get it to " certain level of perfection" Nobody is perfect but there is still a limit we can push things to make it look like it is almost there. We cannot be functioning on rush rush lifestyle. Do you guys know that in Nigeria right now we have certain products in the market that the manufacturer will never take elsewhere !!What life standard do we follow? No country is perfect  !! movies that are not up to standard in western world will not even stay 3weeks before folks just give up on it just an example. we need to set a standard for ourselves  not only by showing off our wealth( na so so pose) because the outside world is actually looking and taking advantage of us with tha attitude that " who cares, you can do whatever in Nigeria".
Re: Alamieyeseigha Bundled Back For Meeting With Abubakar Atiku In Dubai by Mamajama(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2007
Many Nigerian Doctors struggle today in civilized countries because of  their lack of perfection.

BIGB1 stop lying to the people, who told you Nigerians doctors are struggling?  do you one how many family practitioner we have in the states?  I don't think you can go to any hospital in the state without finding an outstanding Nigerian doctor or nurse, so get your facts right boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United States Still Considers Nelson Mandela A Terrorist Threat / James Ibori’s Sister, Mistress, Get Five Years In Prison! / Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.