Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) (59976 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Mikecold:
He never lived with them

He is telling his followers the mission allah gave him to invade and kill other neighbouring communities that don't share his belief
I am not surprised.
À person himself said and continues to say he is a man and still alive you and the church claims otherwise.
Therefore who am I to convince you.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Joelobioha(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2021
dragunov:

Bro, the AK has enjoyed unnecessary hype in Nigeria. What is special about its bullet that other assault rifles cannot do? FN FAL, G3 and a host of others also pack same kill power. Infact bolt action rifles have bullets that can kill 4 people in a straight line. The AK is the cheapest and most easily accessible rifle today with all kinds of variants depending on the country licensed to produce it. Its a major source of income for the Ruskies.
I know all this man...but the dude looked down on the Kalashnikov..
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2021
effort1:

If you want to know about Jesus, go and read the Bible.

You may believe what you see in the Bible or refuse to believe, it is your problem.

Whatever the case may be, Jesus did not ask Christians to kill for God the same way Mohammed asked you Muslims to commit murder for God

Islamic Bigot.

On normal ground, a Christian will deviates from conversation regarding to their concept of God.

It is always good to be open minded and fairness in every situation. With all your misquotes and out of contexts quoting of the Qur'an verses, so Muhd Ali and the likes abandoned their accomplishments for Islam sake.
I previously told you my messenger lives and dinned with the non Muslims.

There exist treaties. Some the were compromised resulting in battles (not invasion), each party must be abided by the rules. It was this kind of incidents that theses verses were applied.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Shimran:

On normal ground, a Christian will deviates from conversation regarding to their concept of God.

It is always good to be open minded and fairness in every situation. With all your misquotes and out of contexts quoting of the Qur'an verses, so Muhd Ali and the likes abandoned their accomplishments for Islam sake.
I previously told you my messenger lives and dinned with the non Muslims.

There exist treaties. Some the were compromised resulting in battles (not invasion), each party must be abided by the rules. It was this kind of incidents that theses verses were applied.

You said Islam is peaceful is showed you verses in the Quran that proves you wrong. Quran teaches you to kill, imprison and oppress those who are not Muslims.

So, keep your lies to yourself

Peace is far from Islam
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

You said Islam is peaceful is showed you verses in the Quran that proves you wrong. Quran teaches you to kill, imprison and oppress those who are not Muslims.

So, keep your lies to yourself

Peace is far from Islam

Always running away from conducted of God. A person himself said he was a man.
He said by himself he can't do anything except by the will of his Father (Lord).
He heals, gives lives to death all by God's permission
Everyone carries his sin (you said he died for han salvation)

There no greater lies than this.

The bomb of destruction has been released the day the prophet of Islam was born.
Had it mean the West and its Allies had a single chance of exterminating Islam, they would have since. (I don't know if this will give you a sleepless night)

Had it mean Islam is really what you thought of, it would have been history now.
By number of those practicing and following their religious scripts, Islam is ahead of all other religions.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

Always running away from conducted of God. A person himself said he was a man.
He said by himself he can't do anything except by the will of his Father (Lord).

Lolz. Do you know what you have just done? You have just affirmed that you believe God is the Father of Jesus Christ, which by extension means you believe Jesus is the Son of God.

You have just successfully called your Islamic religion a fake religion.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Do you know what you have just done? You have just affirmed that you believe God is the Father of Jesus Christ, which by extension means you believe Jesus is the Son of God.

You have just successfully called your Islamic religion a fake religion.
Do you know the meaning of 'Father' in the bible?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

Do you know the meaning of 'Father' in the bible?

You that knows the Bible more than the Pope, tell me how Father in the Bible differs from what obtains elsewhere.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

You that knows the Bible more than the Pope, tell me how Father in the Bible differs from what obtains elsewhere.
I think you are the first to say Jesus was the begotten son of God, from my experience. Pls who amongst the international christian scholars that says the same?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

You are firts to say Jesus was the begotten son of God, from my experience. Pls who amongst the international christian scholars that says the same?

By the way, look at this:

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

You are firts to say Jesus was the begotten son of God, from my experience. Pls who amongst the international christian scholars that says the same?

Yeah, and you confirmed it with your comment. But to cover up your emptiness, you were saying father means different thing in the Bible grin. Liar!
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

In your religion, you are slaves of God.

In Christianity, we are children of God.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

I think you are the first to say Jesus was the begotten son of God, from my experience. Pls who amongst the international christian scholars that says the same?

Jesus called God his father, yet your religion said God doesn't have a son.

You guys are shameless
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

Jesus called God his father, yet your religion said God doesn't have a son.

You guys are shameless

Let's make it clear: do you mean begotten son?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by onlyson16(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Just as Yahweh that created evil/calamity in Isaiah 45:7 is also a curse to you Christians!

Remember he sent his son to be murdered!
u be fool
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by onlyson16(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Anytime u complain of ESN killings Igbos will tell u about this. They now get jealous of terrorism
and u still believed your brain is not licking?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by onlyson16(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
They will surely meet their maker soon, Tucano is a sufficient response.
for u to believed that the tucano will be use on them. Doest it mean u ar a fool?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

Let's make it clear: do you mean begotten son?

Yes, only begotten son. Did Jesus call himself the son of God or not? Have you ever heard of any other person call himself the son of God before Jeseu came?

Since you claim you know the Bible, you should be able to provide answers to those questions above.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

Yes, only begotten son. Did Jesus call himself the son of God or not? Have you ever heard of any other person call himself the son of God before Jeseu came?

Since you claim you know the Bible, you should be able to provide answers to those questions above.

"Begotten"
This is feature of lower animals. Intercourse needs to take place, then given birth. What a Supernatural Deity with such a lower acts?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

I don't know bible. But in your adulterated and several edited Bibles, begotten has been questions, therefore was thrown away as a fabrication, concoction lies, backed by the Christian scholars.
What a confusion.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
effort1:

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
onlyson16:
for u to believed that the tucano will be use on them. Doest it mean u ar a fool?
[/s]

You mistake me for your father.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Shimran post=105035172][/quote]

You agree that Jesus is the son of God and not begotten son of God, right?

Good, we are getting somewhere.

So, why do you go about killing Christians who proclaim Jesus to be the Son of God?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

I don't know bible. But in your adulterated and several edited Bibles, begotten has been questions, therefore was thrown away as a fabrication, concoction lies, backed by the Christian scholars.
What a confusion.

You believe that Jesus is the son of God and not the begotten son of God.

Very good.

Why do you go about killing Christians who proclaim Jesus to be the son of God?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shimran:

"Begotten"
This is feature of lower animals. Intercourse needs to take place, then given birth. What a Supernatural Deity with such a lower acts?

Mr upper animal, begotten or not, you have shown that you agree that Jesus is the Son of God.

So, why is your religion killing Christians for saying Jesus is the son of God?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by onlyson16(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You mistake me for your father.
to make it more simple to ur poor understanding, u be fool at 40. Thats for ever
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
onlyson16:
to make it more simple to ur poor understanding, u be fool at 40. Thats for ever
[/s]

Ones again you mistake me for your father!
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by yommen: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
GenAbacha:
What is so sophisticated about ak47? Locally made one at that.

Look at those guns. They look new and unused. Nigerian Police don't have such.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by onlyson16(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ones again you mistake me for your father!
stop talking as if u av a father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.