Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) (59938 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

You have to put more effort. The west and its media have gone far on this!

Thus is not about western media; this is about what we can all see.

It is obvious that Islam is the pioneer of religion intolerance and religion killing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
effort1:

Thus is not about western media; this is about what we can all see.

It is obvious that Islam is the pioneer of religion intolerance and religion killing.
Good but your bible phrase says : "seek the truth and the truth shall free you"

In Islam killing a non Muslim by accident, you have to pay Ransom for such. What if it was intended and planned?

Indeed many so called "Muslims" do these killings, that is their own selfish understanding.

Go back to the Muslim source law: Qur'an and the Hadith.
Himself, the Muslim prophet, Muhammad (SAW) lives amongst the non Muslim, furthermore dined with them.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2021
After 2 months they will ask for forgiveness, and one uncircumcised clown from ijebu Ode will tell us to treat them like brothers

Yellowbar Muslims are cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
To encounter little boys like this with guns is the worse thing that can happen to anyone.

- They have no value for life.
- They're always trigger happy.
- To kill is like a game to them
- You'll feel guilt if you manage to overpower and kill them.
Feel guilty after killing a terrorist why

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2021
effort1:
Antichristian, if you check, they are most probably Muslims.

Your religion is a curse to the universe
Will you shut up
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

In Islam killing a non Muslim by accident, you have to pay Ransom for such. What if it was intended and planned?

Indeed many so called "Muslims" do these killings, that is their own selfish understanding.

Himself, the Muslim prophet, Muhammad (SAW) lives amongst the non Muslim, furthermore dined with them.
This is what Quran prescribed for those not Muslims

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

This one isn't kill by mistake, it's kill by force non muslims

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Killing non Muslims is not by accident it's like drinking water for Mohamed

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

You behead non Muslims is not by mistake, Mohamed commanded it as a frequent thing as drinking water

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
This is what Quran prescribed for those not Muslims

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

This one isn't kill by mistake, it's kill by force non muslims

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Killing non Muslims is not by accident it's like drinking water for Mohamed

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

You behead non Muslims is not by mistake, Mohamed commanded it as a frequent thing as drinking water
Therefore Mr whatsoever you are, put more effort for such. I wishes you good luck
The originator did not view/sees it like this but you and the likes.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

Therefore Mr whatsoever you are, put more effort for such. I wishes you good luck
The originator did not view/sees it like this but you and the likes.
lol grin

The originator is very clear, the real Muslims are doing his bidding today

I see you have no where to run to

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up

Lolz. You are another Muslim.

Your religion only gives death, murder, destruction, bloodshed and evil to the world.

That's the truth.

You monsters think you are killing for God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Bluebolt: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

The question I need answered are:
1. Why does your God have the need to have a son? (Humans needs son/daughters to carry on their genealogy, for help, company, etc)
2. Why does God have the need to send his son to be killed for others to be saved?
3. Can't God save without killing and shedding human/God Blood?
4. What do you believe in, is it that Jesus is God Yahweh himself or son of Yahweh or both?

My own take:
1. A God is self sufficient! Needs no help, son, wife, elders, etc for him to function. Everything He created are subject to Him.
2. God should save without any ritualistic human sacrifice.
3. God should be against committing murder not supporting it.
4. Jesus is a man send by God. Not God or God's partner just because he can do miracles.
The most valuable belonging of a man is his life, therefore to make an ultimate sacrifice life must be involved.

The concept of God giving up his son to be sacrifed is also to teach us love.

God want the world to be a peaceful place by setting this example, even as they were killing him he was praying for them. This is the greatest manifestation of love mankind has ever come across.

He says "I am the way the truth and life" we as Christians must strive very hard to use the love of God for humanity as our own standard, in other to be a complete Christian.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

You have forgotten these verses in the Quran. Let me remind you:

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

So, what do you have to say about the Quranic verses above?

Your religion is for violence, death, murder and evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
lol grin

The originator is very clear, the real Muslims are doing his bidding today

I see you have no where to run to

If this is the case, I don't expect any non Arab convert in Islam. Alone seeing a westerner and others researching on Islam and ending up to be Muslim, it suffices me personally because:
-They are free from stresses and lives their luxury life.
- No one to compels them but their decision

With our killings and terrorism we survived 1400years ago and still existing.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
effort1:

You have forgotten these verses in the Quran. Let me remind you:

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

So, what do you have to say about the Quranic verses above?

Your religion is for violence, death, murder and evil.
Put more and more effort.
I don't think Islam can compare its missionary to yours. You are far beyond. Still Islam exist.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

If this is the case, I don't expect any non Arab convert in Islam. Alone seeing a westerner and others researching on Islam and ending up to be Muslim, it suffices me personally because:
-They are free from stresses and lives their luxury life.
- No one to compels them but their decision

With our killings and terrorism we survived 1400years ago and still existing.

Taqiya on you o

Someone doing killing who should be talking of surviving

Despite blanket ban on Christianity in middle East from Saudi, iran, Iraq,Afghan, Pakistan etc

Despite the beheading per second and apostasy laws Islam is still twice short of Christianity and placing second best to the biggest religion in the world grin

Hisbah, sharia scare still second best to Buddhism

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
sarrki:
Video and photo of armed Fulani group armed with sophisticated arms .

This is bad . Arms in the hands killer herdsmen

https://www.facebook.com/100070122401233/videos/862206694416760/
There faces are seen here, but army won't look for them
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

Put more and more effort.
I don't think Islam can compare its missionary to yours. You are far beyond. Still Islam exist.

Lolz. Shebi you were claiming your religion is not violent before? Looks like even you are convinced that Islam is evil and hideous

Lolz. If not for murder and bloodshed, Islam would have died across the globe. You keep on spreading your evil religion via murder, bloodshed and terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Anytime u complain of ESN killings Igbos will tell u about this. They now get jealous of terrorism
But bros,what do you expect Igbo's to do? Just seat back and watch the Fulani man take over his villages?, haba ,ipob as a group sometimes can be very annoying and too forward for some of us,but they are trying to defend themselves. They are not the aggressor.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Jungleluv5: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
But since you have their location at hand, then go after them now
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by OhiOfIhima: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
effort1:

Islam had always been a by force thing from inception.

Preaching of Islam by Mohammed in Mecca was never by peaceful preaching; it was by the use of the sword.

Spreading of Islam in northern Nigeria by Uthman Dan fodio was via sword and bloodshed.

So, Islam is always a by-force religion. It always has blood, murder and agony in its wake.
That's what is called Jihad. Talking about the olden days, which was as a result of people who doesn't allow the religion to come into existence, then, they have to be fought against by the time the war won, no such things again. Those hidden in the course of Islam to cause mayhem are nothing but terrorists. They are far behind the teaching of Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
That's what is called Jihad. Talking about the olden days, which was as a result of people who doesn't allow the religion to come into existence, then, they have to be fought against by the time the war won, no such things again. Those hidden in the course of Islam to cause mayhem are nothing but terrorists. They are far behind the teaching of Islam.

Jihad was put up to force Islam on people.

And jihad is not the olden days thing; it is still being done today, albeit stealthly.

The so-called repentant Boko haram nonsense is the beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Safemoon: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Tomorrow is you Muslims that would still be dragging Yaweh to be allah and claim Mohamed is Yaweh prophet

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Don't cherry pick Bible verses, evil and calamity comes from the devil, but if Yaweh created Lucifer who birthed evil it's not technically wrong to say the one who created Lucifer created calamity

Yet the one who created Lucifer still never created the devil who became such on his volition

But in Quran 15:27 allah says he created demons and evil directly from fire, he didn't say he created angels that choosed to be demons, (He said he created demons and their evil)

While we had brought the jinn (demons, evil) into being out of blazing fire 15:27

Allah is the Creator of all things (An’am 102),” (demons, evil inclusive)

Unlike Yaweh, allah made the devil what he became, he mislead and deceived the devil his partner

Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled(deceived) me I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all (mankind) S. 15:39

This is unlike what happened in Bible when Lucifer left his perfect path by himself not because God deceived him but because he wanted to be like Yaweh

All of Una too like wahala both christens and muslem.what if on the last day you fellows find out that you are all wrong?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Jlow2: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Even as illiterates with no sophisticated military training ,how they beat Nigerian securities remains a mystery

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Jlow2: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
To encounter little boys like this with guns is the worse thing that can happen to anyone.

- They have no value for life.
- They're always trigger happy.
- To kill is like a game to them
- You'll feel guilt if you manage to overpower and kill them.

Are you a Soldier because all you said is true
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by dragunov: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Joelobioha:
make the bullet touch u u will understand it better by and by grin

Bro, the AK has enjoyed unnecessary hype in Nigeria. What is special about its bullet that other assault rifles cannot do? FN FAL, G3 and a host of others also pack same kill power. Infact bolt action rifles have bullets that can kill 4 people in a straight line. The AK is the cheapest and most easily accessible rifle today with all kinds of variants depending on the country licensed to produce it. Its a major source of income for the Ruskies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by AntiChristian: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bluebolt:

The most valuable belonging of a man is his life, therefore to make an ultimate sacrifice life must be involved.

The concept of God giving up his son to be sacrifed is also to teach us love.

God want the world to be a peaceful place by setting this example, even as they were killing him he was praying for them. This is the greatest manifestation of love mankind has ever come across.

He says "I am the way the truth and life" we as Christians must strive very hard to use the love of God for humanity as our own standard, in other to be a complete Christian.

Which of the questions does all these answer?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by AntiChristian: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, I would bring this out just give me time to go into the archives when am chanced.

I know every conversation we have had grin

So far don't go and call it dubious when you are exposed

I await you!

I'm not afraid to admit if I make mistakes unlike you.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

I await you!

I'm not afraid to admit if I make mistakes unlike you.
yes o, I would bring it

I have more than 160 pages, I would take spare time to go through it

Talking of admitting mistakes, you have not given me the passages where you say Yaweh support peadophiles o

Meanwhile i just stumbled upon a page where a big Muslim fan in this forum said even a baby knows Hadith are false

If I didn't bring this he would deny too

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by TundeEdnut35(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Nice one.
They should face Afonja land because Afonjas believe in one Nigeria and they are not armed.
If they dare come to Igboland, they will dance skelewu. So for their safety and progress, they should head to Afonja land. Oyo precisely.
Long live Fulani Herdsmen.
May God bless their business.

it's a pity your assertion are so pathetic
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by OyigboUpdate: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Emergingnation:
What is stopping your fulani government from going after them..

Typical Hypocrised..

Allow the North worry about the North
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Shebi you were claiming your religion is not violent before? Looks like even you are convinced that Islam is evil and hideous

Lolz. If not for murder and bloodshed, Islam would have died across the globe. You keep on spreading your evil religion via murder, bloodshed and terrorism.

I though people says bad things doesn't last. 1400 isn't here.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
effort1:

I though people says bad things doesn't last. 1400 years isn't here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.