Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (68357 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Foreigna2: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Deepthoughts:
The Afghans running from the Taliban should be resettled in other Islamic countries,any Western country accepting them is only courting trouble in the near future.

You will never see Muslim countries helping other Muslims in distressed countries. Muslims only cooperate when they want to cause trouble.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Tareq1105: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Come to think of it, MURIC has not said a word since Sunday.

Very much unlike the One-Man battalion Prof.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by AuroraB(f): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bouz:
Am even confused, are they not all muslims How can some muslims be afraid of some other muslims. And you call that a religion. . Hmm this matter carry weight oh
And they'll put up a nasty defense of their religion ooo. Now, e don set, they don't want to be locked in same room with their 'blodas' grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Kingspin(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is the type of country Buhari Pantami wish for Nigeria.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by EmekaBlue(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Failed country
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Silentgroper(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
hannsg:
Naija has agreed to join Uganda in taking in 2,000 Afghan refugees. Due to arrive in Lagos on Sunday. cry
E sure me die xay dem go reject.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Very touching, even these people are afraid to be govern with Islamic laws.

Where Islam grows, peace and freedom dies

5 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Lovenorth: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Western propaganda

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Adexvivacity(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
yh those pix are not to justify dressing or no dressing
but in reasoning you'll see that back then they weren't forced to blv or do things they dont want to do
and i doubt if there was sharia law

Religion is not by force even the bible says so
Its either u give ur lyf to Christ or face eternal death when u die on earth
it didn't say if u dont give ur lyf to christ now you die a miserable death on earth or ur head shall b cut off

That means you dont read your bible. Go and read 2 Chronicles 15:12-13 .....
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by harjay1986: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
wisestman:
2001, Al qaeda and Taliban dealt US a devastating blow.

2011 (ten years later) US dealt Al qaeda and Taliban their own blow by killing their top leader

2021 (ten years later) Alqaeda and Taliban deals with them again, this time be chasing US out and claiming what they always wanted.

2031 (ten years later) What should we expect.

the question we should ask is who create al qaeda in the first place .... am not in support of terrorist but USA is terrorist country on it own they make these people go extreme .... who produce ammunition most in the world the WEST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Shaev7(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
In as much as I believe in human rights, I also respect the culture, beliefs of people or groups of people.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by harjay1986: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Foreigna2:

You will never see Muslim countries helping other Muslims distressed countries. Muslims only cooperate when they want to cause trouble.

Most of them will silent this time ..... naa only evil things them dey show muscle for .... where is TURKEY ... SAUDI.... BAHRAIN .... KUWAIT... and co... there matter be like Nigerian Senate they are united when they want to share money

7 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by preacherz: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Brother, Dressing is not the Problem.
Is it the unclothedness, Immorality and Abominations of the West that is good?

The Problem with World is Not submitting to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.
The World will only Experience wellness when we all Submit to JESUS Christ.

Nawaaooooo so d women’s and girl’s ordeal in that country means nothing to you
They should accept Christ
That’s ur final answer?
Like aside NL hope u can preach ur gospel in sharia states??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by james1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Members of the taliban are sunni Muslims and they are the majority in that country,the Shia Muslims are probably the ones trying to leave cos the last time they were in power the taliban member treated many Shia Muslims badly.
They don't believe the taliban even with their announcement of blanket amnesty to all.
With the way the taliban is reassuring the public am sure they want to do things differently this time,am sure the taliban want the world leaders to accept them and I think that is smart.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by BeardedMeat(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Evii:
Whether we like it or not, religion has negative impacts on our daily lives. The negative impacts of religion ranging from sentiment, favouritism, chauvinism, extremism to hatred and killing, have caused more harm to our collective existence as human family than good.

In the name of religion, we hate and kill ourselves in order to please our GOD? Unacceptable!

If there's any god anywhere that would require his followers (mere humans) to hate, kill those who he perceived as his enemies, then that god is weak, not worthy to be worshipped.

I believe that the Creator of every life won't be happy seeing humans killing humans to please Him. Are we stronger than him? Why did He create his enemies in the first place? Are we not brainwashed? It is high time we reasoned as humans.

Any god that cannot avenge for himself is not our creator – the Creator of heaven and earth.

I always say, Our creator is neither a Christian nor Muslim. Na we people created another slavery called religion for ourselves. Therefore, we must drop all the hates like hot potato and love one another and make the world a better place for all of us.
Human family, let love lead!!
Thanks for this wonderful piece.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Yusman316(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
yh those pix are not to justify dressing or no dressing
but in reasoning you'll see that back then they weren't forced to blv or do things they dont want to do
and i doubt if there was sharia law

Religion is not by force even the bible says so
Its either u give ur lyf to Christ or face eternal death when u die on earth
it didn't say if u dont give ur lyf to christ now you die a miserable death on earth or ur head shall b cut off
My guy religion also teaches to obey constituted authority
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Stae(f): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lorddominic:

Islam are bad... Islam di bad... Islam is bad... Islamabad

Islam isn't bad.... The people doing bad using the religion as justification are bad people....
No religion condones this...

Btw I'm a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Foreigna2: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tareq1105:

MURIC that is silent about the Muslims suffering in the North. Muslims don't help Muslims. It is Allah's will that Muslims should suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by omooba969(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Very funny afghans grin. When the foreign forces were there to help ensure y'all enjoy the dividends of democracy, you were busy playing politics along religious and ethnic lines - sympathizing with the Taliban.

Now the Taliban govt is back and you're running helter-skelter...grin

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Kennitrust(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Quranic modern slavery

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by iamtardey: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigeria is open for them all. kiss
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Yusman316(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
wisestman:
2001, Al qaeda and Taliban dealt US a devastating blow.

2011 (ten years later) US dealt Al qaeda and Taliban their own blow by killing their top leader

2021 (ten years later) Alqaeda and Taliban deals with them again, this time be chasing US out and claiming what they always wanted.

2031 (ten years later) What should we expect.
That's how some of u take misleading information to heart as truth. Currently, the Taliban and alqaeeda are not allies. The Taliban are even fighting Afghans with ties to alqaeeda
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by lanocfoods: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Give those Afghan women all the liberty they want and in the next ten years, that country will be devoid of any good morals like the west.

The other day, Demi Lovato came out to say she's non binary. What the heck is that?

Each time I see what our girls do in the name of civilization, I can't help but thank goodness for Islam.

Morality is no longer preached even in the church, only giving, giving and giving.

Whenever I watch music videos and see some of the results of freedom for women, again, I'll just thank goodness for Islam

I believe women should be educated but anything to clip their wings is welcomed.

Nonsense
And the men?

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by OLULAW: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Religion is the opium of the masses. When you’re high on drugs, you’re not thinking straight but relying on warped thoughts. This is what the Boko Haram squad hopes to achieve. They’re watching what their brethren in Islam are doing in Afghanistan and poised to replicate same in Nigeria and other havens across the West African region. Al-Shabaab Are already wrecking havoc in East Africa.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by cosmos1440: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are not following news.

They have been going house to house executing people on their list.

Source please
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by BeardedMeat(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tareq1105:

They have o. It was on Fp.

They said we should allow Taliban rule their people , provided they won't relapse to their former brutal nature.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Niggap: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Religion man's worst creation
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Poanan: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Always try to see things from another angle. Otherwise, there is no difference between you and the talibans.

The original poster to your quote was only trying to point out the freedom they enjoyed. Be that as it may, can please point out the unclothedness in that picture? Did you see any breast or something to close that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Newboss(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
They should enjoy their Islam na. They don't love Islam again? It's like a ritualist complaining when he Jam devil. Yeye dey smell
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Foreigna2: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Give those Afghan women all the liberty they want and in the next ten years, that country will be devoid of any good morals like the west.

The other day, Demi Lovato came out to say she's non binary. What the heck is that?

Each time I see what our girls do in the name of civilization, I can't help but thank goodness for Islam.

Morality is no longer preached even in the church, only giving, giving and giving.

Whenever I watch music videos and see some of the results of freedom for women, again, I'll just thank goodness for Islam

I believe women should be educated but anything to clip their wings is welcomed.

Nonsense

You see why I say Muslims are the enemies of other Muslims. This dunce is justifying the Taliban madness, meanwhile bandits are dealing with his parents in the North.
Muslims will choose Islamic terrorists over and above other religions who can alleviate their pain.

8 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Danjikanbauchi: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
cosmos1440:

Source please
source kee you dia.

I know you islamist even when you see a video you will still denied it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by salt1: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Deepthoughts:
why are Muslims now running from lsamic rule?

: THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're no t happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!...
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

Copied

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.