Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (68370 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Seun360(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Give those Afghan women all the liberty they want and in the next ten years, that country will be devoid of any good morals like the west.

The other day, Demi Lovato came out to say she's non binary. What the heck is that?

Each time I see what our girls do in the name of civilization, I can't help but thank goodness for Islam.

Morality is no longer preached even in the church, only giving, giving and giving.

Whenever I watch music videos and see some of the results of freedom for women, again, I'll just thank goodness for Islam

I believe women should be educated but anything to clip their wings is welcomed.

Nonsense

Am no Islam but I like the way Sharia Law treats women. It's what they truly deserve.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by goodheart02(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Benmob:
And one mumu called false useless prophet, will called diz Western propaganda

I swear they're guy don dey begin yarn rubbish
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by berryPee(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
2 sure odds
wisestman:
2001, Al qaeda and Taliban dealt US a devastating blow.

2011 (ten years later) US dealt Al qaeda and Taliban their own blow by killing their top leader

2021 (ten years later) Alqaeda and Taliban deals with them again, this time be chasing US out and claiming what they always wanted.

2031 (ten years later) What should we expect.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by goodheart02(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
wisestman:
2001, Al qaeda and Taliban dealt US a devastating blow.

2011 (ten years later) US dealt Al qaeda and Taliban their own blow by killing their top leader

2021 (ten years later) Alqaeda and Taliban deals with them again, this time be chasing US out and claiming what they always wanted.

2031 (ten years later) What should we expect.

Una go just dey talk anyhow. How did Taliban chase the US I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Geeman2006: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
bro nairaland just dey vex me i swear. people too mumu. they keep saying taliban did this taliban did that and they cannot show any proof. taliban that are trying all their best to gain favour from Us and Europe. they want to show that they are capable of running the government fairly, yet people are just fabricating stories. i openned this thread to show that taliban is not afghan peoples problems, yet they refuse to learn https://www.nairaland.com/6707615/99-afghans-support-taliban-sharia

Don't bother yourself! The ignorance on this forum is 100/100, everyone claiming woke & savage but are dumb & don't know history. They are here even wailing more than those in Afghanistan. They just know how to yarn rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Talkytalky55: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lorddominic:

Islam are bad... Islam di bad... Islam is bad... Islamabad

Why must you condemn other people religion?
Is it because they said dey don't want immorilty in their country?
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Talkytalky55: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seun360:

Am no Islam but I like the way Sharia Law treats women. It's what they truly deserve.

Sharia law is actually fair to women , learn more about it.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Sparkle777(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Give those Afghan women all the liberty they want and in the next ten years, that country will be devoid of any good morals like the west.

The other day, Demi Lovato came out to say she's non binary. What the heck is that?

Each time I see what our girls do in the name of civilization, I can't help but thank goodness for Islam.

Morality is no longer preached even in the church, only giving, giving and giving.

Whenever I watch music videos and see some of the results of freedom for women, again, I'll just thank goodness for Islam

I believe women should be educated but anything to clip their wings is welcomed.

Nonsense

Your thinking is heavily biased, so it's all the women's fault. Re read ur comment, all you mentioned is women this women that. You need help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Fortez: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Amanda4life: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's what their religion brought to them.
Let them deal with it
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by YoungRay007: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Britain be careful of the visitor you harbor in your country

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Kubernetes: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nwaezeudo:
Imagine a World without Islam

Truly, Islamabad!

You seemed a very degenerate person with this your rubbish, nonsense and useless statement. I am sure u and your 52 likes are atheists and not even Christians, and if at all you are, then u are more than caurse to your generation by abusing other people Faith.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Hallabee1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Aje....

i no fit read this finish ooo, but bubu would have been the best to have called i case like this
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Kubernetes: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
Pray for Afghanistans
Pray for lebanon
Things are happening my brothers and sisters

Islam is a curse to humanity
Sharia law is not here to help but to obliterate humanity

Afghanistan In the 70s Vs Present

I see some people are naturally immoral.
They would want their wife or daughter dress in skimpy skirts with her endowments shown to the world.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by ProfGday(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Taking those Afghanistan citizen to the WEST is a disaster waiting to happen.

I hope US,BRITAIN, GERMANY,FRANCE & the world is listening....
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
hannsg:
Naija has agreed to join Uganda in taking in 2,000 Afghan refugees. Due to arrive in Lagos on Sunday. cry
hayyy God oooo

Please frustrate the token of wicked and unreasonable men

Sabotage every enemy of nigeria pretending not to know anything about encouraging Islamic fundamentalism into nigeria in Jesus name

Those scary and creepy things with hateful eyes God please o
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sparkle777:

Your thinking is heavily biased, so it's all the women's fault. Re read ur comment, all you mentioned is women this women that. You need help
that one is a dangerous sexist and Islamic extremist o.hes not any different from Osama bin Laden his father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Talkytalky55:

Why must you condemn other people religion?
Is it because they said dey don't want immorilty in their country?
they're free to do whatever they want in their country but they shouldn't extend the Islam virus to other nations like nigeria.nigeria is too fragile for their nuisance factor
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seun360:

You are sick
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Nonsense

You are sick

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seun360:

you're a danger to yourself, your family and any woman connected to you.your level of narcissism and misogyny is creepy
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are sick
too many disturbed sociopaths are on NL that are evidently a danger to themselves and to women

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
too many disturbed sociopaths are on NL that are evidently a danger to themselves and to women

Nor be small

4 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tareq1105:
Come to think of it, MURIC has not said a word since Sunday.

Very much unlike the One-Man battalion Prof.
he is obviously happy.hes a Taliban with Nigerian blood
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Kubernetes: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Nonsense

I agree with you. Most NL just seat here and talk down on Islam. If the society does not have amoral law, it will decay, and thats why the church is in a sorry state in the western world morally.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by goodheart02(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
The propagandas have begun.

Everywhere the Americans invade, they leave it worse than they met it.

What do u understand by propaganda? Or u heard it and decided to start using it
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
AuroraB:
And they'll put up a nasty defense of their religion ooo. Now, e don set, they don't want to be locked in same room with their 'blodas' grin grin grin grin cheesy
a violent person who is a threat to others will not want to be In the Same place with people of similar ideology because he knows what his brother is capable of doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by RodgersAkpafu: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Nonsense
Look at what this one is saying grin cheesy
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by victons(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why is no one concerned about the men?
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by RodgersAkpafu: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seun360:

All these small boys and supposed "redpillers" sef

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by elonmuskbaby: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingspin:
This is the type of country Buhari Pantami wish for Nigeria.

Na for their dream e go happen.anybody that wishes such in Nigeria will die with their wish in Jesus name because I know Taliban wannabes have already invaded this thread revealing their motives and what they want for nigeria.the toxic and life threatening disease called Islam has completely destroyed the north and made that place a habitation of terror where children and adults are brutally raped,beheaded and murdered yet they want to spread that cancerous Islam to every part of nigeria.in Jesus name they will perish with their EVIL schemes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.