Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (68369 Views)

Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Newboss(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
Pray for Afghanistans
Pray for lebanon
Things are happening my brothers and sisters

Islam is a curse to humanity
Sharia law is not here to help but to obliterate humanity

Afghanistan In the 70s Vs Present

There's no relationship between religion and humanity. Religion is strictly for the gods.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by HardMirror(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bouz:
Am even confused, are they not all muslims How can some muslims be afraid of some other muslims. And you call that a religion. . Hmm this matter carry weight oh
see, people dont know the games these afghans are playing, they are playing on the emotions of ignorant people, they are not running from taliban, they are running away from poverty, they want to go to britain for better opportunities. all the crying and screaming na acting forget

Benmob:
And one mumu called false useless prophet, will called diz Western propaganda
you are the mumu. just a few years ago, the US did a survey in afghanistan, 99% of them said they wanted a sharia government and they did not want their democratic government they felt america was forcing on them. dont be fooled, all this their crying and drama is because there is poverty in afghanistan, they see this as a big opportunity to escape and they are using all strategies to ensure they are part of the 20,000 people britain wants to select to relocate. you guys think this people are running from taliban? they are running from poverty.

https://www.nairaland.com/6707615/99-afghans-support-taliban-sharia read and learn and stop being ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Yusman316(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Evii:
Whether we like it or not, religion has negative impacts on our daily lives. The negative impacts of religion ranging from sentiment, favouritism, chauvinism, extremism to hatred and killing, have caused more harm to our collective existence as human family than good.

In the name of religion, we hate and kill ourselves in order to please our GOD? Unacceptable!

If there's any god anywhere that would require his followers (mere humans) to hate, kill those who he perceived as his enemies, then that god is weak, not worthy to be worshipped.

I believe that the Creator of every life won't be happy seeing humans killing humans to please Him. Are we stronger than him? Why did He create his enemies in the first place? Are we not brainwashed? It is high time we reasoned as humans.

Any god that cannot avenge for himself is not our creator – the Creator of heaven and earth.

I always say, Our creator is neither a Christian nor Muslim. Na we people created another slavery called religion for ourselves. Therefore, we must drop all the hates like hot potato and love one another and make the world a better place for all of us.
Human family, let love lead!!
Perhaps u will like to enlightened us in the name of which religion wars and conquest were made before Christianity and Islam? Which religion Genghis Khan used to wipe out almost half of the world population. Or which religion Alexander the Great used to conquer other parts of the world? Let's not forget the likes of Pharaoh, Persian army, the Japanese invasion of China, British-America war, invasion of North America, invasion of Africa, first and second world war.
I'm waiting to hear the religions that caused all these wars which resulted in deaths of hundreds of millions

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Aljeezira will never show or tell u dat

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by kokomilala(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yesterday,I argued that the UN failed in its statutory duty. It's founding ideals in 1945 state that it should intervene in troubled spots. The UN is the only arbiter to resolve this political dilemma that has befallen the Afghans. The UN cannot sit back, In silence, and pretend that nothing is going on in Afghanistan. People form nations, and without people, there are no nations. What I'm saying in essence is that it's Afghans that matter in this matrix of crises.
The US is arguing that Afghans-the military - aren't ready to fight for Afghanistan. From all indications, that's true. But, how do we resolve this dilemma, where the citizens are hemmed in, from all sides, by terrorists, who are bent on making them subjects to Sharia law, denying them their inalienable rights? This is where the UN can act. The UN failed to act in time in Rwanda in 1994,this is an opportunity to redress that in some sense.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Yusman316(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
see, people dont know the games these afghans are playing, they are playing on the emotions of ignorant people, they are not running from taliban, they are running away from poverty, they want to go to britain for better opportunities. all the crying and screaming na acting forget
See person wey get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Decide2rise: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:
You are a curse to your generation. Must you abuse another person faith.
Oga be calming down. We must stand to condemn what is bad and stand on the side of truth. Islam is a curse that's the truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Abid2020(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
Pray for Afghanistans
Pray for lebanon

Afghan istan In the 70s Vs Present
Why are all the victims Muslims if they fighting for Islam?
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Brother, Dressing is not the Problem.
Is it the unclothedness, Immorality and Abominations of the West that is good?

The Problem with World is Not submitting to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.
The World will only Experience wellness when we all Submit to JESUS Christ.

The west is a hundred years ahead of you.
The Bible u are reading is written by them, soft copy by them. I rather emulate them dan emulating killers.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by HardMirror(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yusman316:

See person wey get sense
bro nairaland just dey vex me i swear. people too mumu. they keep saying taliban did this taliban did that and they cannot show any proof. taliban that are trying all their best to gain favour from Us and Europe. they want to show that they are capable of running the government fairly, yet people are just fabricating stories. i openned this thread to show that taliban is not afghan peoples problems, yet they refuse to learn https://www.nairaland.com/6707615/99-afghans-support-taliban-sharia

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by HardMirror(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abid2020:

Why are all the victims Muslims if they fighting for Islam?
which victims?
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by BelovedofLord: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
zickyclef:
At least they haven't executed anybody.

Yet!
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Give those Afghan women all the liberty they want and in the next ten years, that country will be devoid of any good morals like the west.

The other day, Demi Lovato came out to say she's non binary. What the heck is that?

Each time I see what our girls do in the name of civilization, I can't help but thank goodness for Islam.

Morality is no longer preached even in the church, only giving, giving and giving.

Whenever I watch music videos and see some of the results of freedom for women, again, I'll just thank goodness for Islam

I believe women should be educated but anything to clip their wings is welcomed.

Nonsense
You Re sick in the brain and you have no one to tell you

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by cosmos1440: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
source kee you dia.

I know you islamist even when you see a video you will still denied it.

Religion is truly the opium of the people.
See how you turned combative when your lie was exposed.
For your information I am not a Muslim.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by advanceDNA: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
mafluxfire:
Afghans have been living peacefully among themselves until the invasion of their country by the Americans. They should stop all these propagandas

Which propaganda...
If their live were better and leaving peacefully before the US came, why are they now afraid to return to their peaceful live before the UNited states..??

Shariah is oppressive any where...even in Saudi.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by BelovedofLord: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bouz:
Am even confused, are they not all muslims How can some muslims be afraid of some other muslims. And you call that a religion. . Hmm this matter carry weight oh

My thoughts, taliban-illy!
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Sauveyouth: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Why am I not moved?

Give those Afghan women all the liberty they want and in the next ten years, that country will be devoid of any good morals like the west.

The other day, Demi Lovato came out to say she's non binary. What the heck is that?

Each time I see what our girls do in the name of civilization, I can't help but thank goodness for Islam.

Morality is no longer preached even in the church, only giving, giving and giving.

Whenever I watch music videos and see some of the results of freedom for women, again, I'll just thank goodness for Islam

I believe women should be educated but anything to clip their wings is welcomed.

Nonsense

Terrorist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Abid2020(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
how im i abusing other ppls faith
But u think killing innocent ppl to defend ur holy quran or sharia law is not a curse
It is well with ur sense of reasoning
They are Muslims, fought to defend Islam and Quran this is what you believe right? My question is this are they killing Muslims or Christian?
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by HardMirror(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are not following news.

They have been going house to house executing people on their list.
not true o. fake news. give names of people they killed. taliban that is running up and down to show the world that they are now good and considerate would now be going house to house to kill again so that people will have reason to go against them. they are currently seeking favour from the world. they want to show that they can respect rights of their people. their reps are going about having interviews and reassuring every one to calm down. that dont want to blow this chance they have.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Habib101: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
This people are given d wrong image of Islam, everyone wants to escape d talibans ruling
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
Pray for Afghanistans
Pray for lebanon

Lebanon?
Nothing is happening in Lebanon.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by oluwaseyi0: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:
You are a curse to your generation. Must you abuse another person faith.

The real curse to generation is those Muslim running away from Taliban, I mean how can someone call himself a Muslim but runs away from an Islamic Sharia country, I know you are already planning to get your Visa to Afghan or at least Boko Haram north
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Hamiltonii: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
My own is that nobody should pity women. They say they are 'equal' with men as in feminism. Let the women fight for their right and dislodge the Taliban or shut the fûck up. Women should not make noise when men have maintained peace. This is the time to do feminism and rule Afghanistan. Yeye people.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by mauchiz: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
Pray for Afghanistans
Pray for lebanon

Is not about Islam, I know few Arab ladies from Saudi Arabia, Jordan that does not wear hijab, I worked with them in dubai, they said there faith is in there heart.
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Nonexisting1: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Speeddarlyntin:
Oh m gee I pray they don't rape them
That one na normal levels. I pity the innocent women among them though but you see the feminists ones, I don't pity them. I can't wait to see them become third wives to the Talibans. grin
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Prince001(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
Pray for Afghanistans
Pray for lebanon

With all ur negativity, Islam still growing at a pace u can't never imagine.
Taliban is bad that's all not Islam. Singapore is Muslim country, United Arab Emirates still same which Im sure self centered like u will only know as dubai. Kuwait is Muslim country, Malaysia is Muslim country.
America is xtian country and u forget d way they are killing ur kind(blacks)
Do u know anything about Black Wall Street? The rest make I leave u to go search for knowledge instead of just posting rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by cosmos1440: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
salt1:

: THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're no t happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!...
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

Copied

This deep and funny but true.
I will copy and save this as a draft in my mail

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
These guys are demonic.... just look at what a religion has turned humans to be... Na by force...

This is Satanic...... Geez... hmmmm.Before one British goat on Narialand that his head will be used to prepare isi ewu... will stew nonsense to support his Terrorist brothers!!
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by muhdfaruq(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mastakija:
Pray for Afghanistans
Pray for lebanon

In the second picture,the women look descent becaause they did not exposed their body.No any rapist will attempt to rape them
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Yusman316(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
bro nairaland just dey vex me i swear. people too mumu. they keep saying taliban did this taliban did that and they cannot show any proof. taliban that are trying all their best to gain favour from Us and Europe. they want to show that they are capable of running the government fairly, yet people are just fabricating stories. i openned this thread to show that taliban is not afghan peoples problems, yet they refuse to learn https://www.nairaland.com/6707615/99-afghans-support-taliban-sharia
Exactly the point I was making some days ago on a particular thread here on NL. The Taliban of the past won't be the same with this current one. The are seeking relevance and legitimacy at the world stage and won't resort to their old ways or practices. They are seeing how other Islamic countries are making reforms and changing for the better, so they too will follow soot
Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Those of you addressing islam as a religion of terrorists are lacking morality and manner.
You are the same as those people called taliban bcus yiu are also trying to against others opinion on their religion and such can even get to religion crisis.
One thing i always remember is that there is muslim and there's islam, then not all Muslim are destined to get eternal life. Whatever terrorists are doing in the nome of Islam, islam is still standing on his feet.
And you from other religions that are uttering bullshit can only have genuine reason to condemn some muslims but you can never have a genuine reason to condemn Islam.it is prefect.
Islam doesnt preach on anything other than peace and always condemning violence.
My sincere condolence goes to you afghans.may Almighty Allah fight for you and return your loss in abundance.
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them by sweetjohn(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
The propagandas have begun.

Everywhere the Americans invade, they leave it worse than they met it.

Stop all this nonsense. US is not the reason of their problem. They refuse to change and there is nothing US can do. As for invension, they we're hiding a terrorist who killed hundreds of people on June 11. US jave no choice than to invade them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.