Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Are They Genuine? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are They Genuine? (380 Views)

How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. / Who Has Won Nigerian Customs E-auction Before(the Genuine)? How Was The Process? / Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are They Genuine? by salvation77177: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please, house, I need urgent help.
I want to know and be if this auto sales and shipping company is real. I saw their advertisement on the net and I searched their website for confirmation. From their website address, that they are based in Delaware, US.
They claimed to sale cars as well as ship same to the owner.
Their website is https/www.Jijiautos.com

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot / Lex Fridman At Tesla Giga Texas Grand Opening / OMAA: A Nigerian Company With Tesla Vibes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.