Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (69832 Views)

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Fedrick100: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
She’s no longer as pretty as she was then

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
angry angry
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by abobote: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
I don't know her, next pls
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by nkemoma(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
I hope she isn't into Clitocurrency currently!?

6 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
All this make up n photo effects is a turn off for me.

6 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Onyeka2019: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Omo e go far ooo lol
Destiny’s kids long way ago
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by kennosklint(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
wahala de o cheesy grin
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

See the food, one man is eating.

See what Rejoice has done to me,

Filled my preek with endorphins

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Chieffoo007: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Say you get sense like this
Haaaa
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by SarutobiEky(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool
you well so? grin

5 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by adonainana: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
abobote:
I don't know her, next pls

Indomie generation spotted

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
so this guy senior me
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
Destiny Kids star, Rejoice Iwueze took to her social media page to celebrate her 27th birthday, WonderTV Media reports.

Rejoice who is the second child and daughter of Pastor Stephen Iwueze was born on 18th August, 1994.

The gospel singer took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of herself with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CStCS87MIAL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Make up...chaiii
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by emmnprince(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:

Na Saphiere (the FutureIsFemale advocate) go pick your calls this night! Your own done don as she go drill you feministically ehn! . . . Let me sha . . .

3 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by superCleanworks(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
abeg the editing is just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
see hand.... see face.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by emmnprince(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

Your head dey reason anticlockwise tonight!

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Franchise21(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool
werey niyen angry

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fedrick100:
She’s no longer as pretty as she was then
Who told you that?
She's my sister friend.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's good
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Martinez39s(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy. cool
grin Werey.

5 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ibuildstuff(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
Destiny Kids star, Rejoice Iwueze took to her social media page to celebrate her 27th birthday, WonderTV Media reports.

Rejoice who is the second child and daughter of Pastor Stephen Iwueze was born on 18th August, 1994.

The gospel singer took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of herself with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CStCS87MIAL/?utm_medium=copy_link
I use to have huge crush on her that year.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by JayB11(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

I feel u are the type of brilliant people that are mad in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
I been crush on this girl that year cheesy
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by superCleanworks(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
hermitzking:

Who told you that?
She's my sister friend.

help us answer this question since she is ur sister's friend.
is she this fair? see how they use photoshop turn her face to golden calf.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Humanoid01(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Omo I don old o.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by skywalker240(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....
In my preek is singing.
Joy, joy, joy......
And joy, joy, joy.

cool
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by sylve11: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Happy birthday to her. cool
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dboo442: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Indeed the young shall grow,chai c beauty without opening rotten yanch and saggy breast like some yeyebrity
Bornsinner7:
The young shall grow..

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by DissTroy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
I had to click on the link to see what she looks like without make-up and photoshoot editing.
Story short, I wasn't impressed at all.

What's with the obsession with make-up and photoshoots especially amongst females? You meet them in person or via video call and your expectations come crashing.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by danilmo: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
Nairaland tatas wont know her. Happy birthday baby girl

Sharap
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Flexxinice: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Coman give me her phone number

saphiere:

Congrat to you DubaiLastTenant, Saphiere has finally given you her private number to call her as she seriously need your company tonight to interact with. Just add "1" to the number and you're a call away.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.