Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (69792 Views)

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Rimsd(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
OmO, she don marry?

Abeg I dey see vision untop her grin
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Humanoid01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
DissTroy:
I had to click on the link to see what she looks like without make-up and photoshoot editing.
Story short, I wasn't impressed at all.

What's with the obsession with make-up and photoshoots especially amongst females? You meet them in person or via video call and your expectations come crashing.
I'm sure Rejoice would be really pretty without the make-ups. She was a pretty girl as a kid, and I know people can change as they grow, but the I can still see that face beyond those make-ups in the photos. I just don't know the reason for the unnecessary facial decorations. It's not a must.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Flexxinice: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
temitope27:
yes I don't know her, are you a transgender? is she ur girlfriend?

Her crush
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nonexisting1: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Too much makeup. She is not pretty.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Flexxinice: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

See the food, one man is eating.

See what Rejoice has done to me,

Filled my preek with endorphins

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

So unfortunate dude is on the highway to foolishness.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Flexxinice: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
lalaticlala seun rule 2

Which one is lasticlala seun rule 2 again! Wetin the niggar talk wey con pain u! Saphiere sef will be acting like a tata on top nothing!
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Depressed101: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
Destiny Kids star, Rejoice Iwueze took to her social media page to celebrate her 27th birthday, WonderTV Media reports.

Rejoice who is the second child and daughter of Pastor Stephen Iwueze was born on 18th August, 1994.

The gospel singer took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of herself with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CStCS87MIAL/?utm_medium=copy_link
chei this girl pussy hear am that year, but she's still fine, abi na editing... grin
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by taretoofine(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who knows Chichi of Africa

This one too recent naw
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

You want to marry her

I wonder
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
superCleanworks:

help us answer this question since she is ur sister's friend.
is she this fair? see how they use photoshop turn her face to golden calf.
If you're in port Harcourt right now you can join us and get the chance to see her in person.
I don't know how to upload video to prove you wrong.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Zonacom(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Favour, Rejoice, Caleb, Best, Joshua
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Commanderinpips: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

Walahi you need to be cure from something that only GOD knows.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wow..She is aging o... way back in Uni, she was a mini celeb that year when she gained admission..
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by goodheart02(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Racoon:
The indomie generation will never know this pretty TV diva of old.HBD girl.

Which kain of old?? Even she na indomie generation too. Has it been too long they sang that song??
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by topmaike: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
saphiere:
Nairaland tatas wont know her. Happy birthday baby girl
saphiere ibu onye igbo
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by goodheart02(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

Lol... Guy you're high Asweargawd

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ty4real123: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wow! this fruit is fully riped.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jaybarex: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
BKayy:
Is she married?

No she is waiting for you
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Achile1515: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg, help me ask her... Where the boys dey now? I wan check something
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oh happy birthday � dear

I can't forget those days

I love your dress

Coral or � would be nice for my own birthday Lord I need money
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by vince96w2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool
priapism kill you there
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by BePrepared: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

Kai Seun useless people fill this ur forum o
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by BePrepared: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Plz why is it the mind of most folks here is so filled with sex sex, even a decent gal like this all they see is sex, do u think everyone is into sex? Plz our mindset should change

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by domido(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
daxon001:

If you know the song he stupidly quoted and changed, you will know that his post is foolishly funny. Gosh..it's really funny grin grin
Very funny guy grin grin
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ajibel(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Happy birthday to my Rejoice grin grin grin

Make I share this link with her
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ajibel(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
superCleanworks:

help us answer this question since she is ur sister's friend.
is she this fair? see how they use photoshop turn her face to golden calf.

Yea she's actually fair
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Emeka71(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Onyi22:
How time flies, happy birthday girl
Hello babe; please can we talk ¿

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Tapout(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Melody, melody, melody, I have a melody in my heart cheesy my mumsi use their cds show us shege that year. grin grin How about the others abeg, she seems to be the only one making headlines

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Benki003(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Joy, joy, joy....

In my preek is singing.

Joy, joy, joy......

And joy, joy, joy.

cool

Oshey baddest grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee / Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai / Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.