Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets (77651 Views)

My Trade Journal / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses / FOREX SEMINAR - Discover Trade Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by elipheleh(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oluolad86:

No, I'm waiting for the medical report to take to the surgeons cry cry I don't know how much the operation would cost cry cry

Sorry for the pains. BUT You don't have to use your money to service negativities like illness. Instead you can keep it for enjoyment and receive free healings.

Go to this YouTube channel every morning to pray. I've seen many people receive their health back on this channel. On this. Channel I was healed of chronic back pain too. There you will understand that the saying What Gid Can not Do Does not exist is true..

Here is a link to today's prayers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxWieCCKWo

The time is 7am till 8:15am daily.
Mondays To Fridays only.

Remember the healer is JESUS not the man of God.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by AbuAeesha: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Nigeria was a lawful country Dangote and his likes wouldn't have made it to Forbes rich lists but here anything goes. Watch as this case will be swept under the carpet simply because a rich Fulani man is involved and the plaintiff might even be arrested on a trumped up charges. This is Nigeria

were u their wen the acclaimed crime was committed?
is there any video evidence either doctored or genuine?
what will be ur gain for spreading lies?
why harbour unnecessary hatred for other people just because you have difference with them?
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Positivepoint(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sharap

MUMU, black bele is allowed only it will choke u to death at the end.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Nigeria was a lawful country Dangote and his likes wouldn't have made it to Forbes rich lists but here anything goes. Watch as this case will be swept under the carpet simply because a rich Fulani man is involved and the plaintiff might even be arrested on a trumped up charges. This is Nigeria

your comment funny like kilode. some will even think you are serious about it
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by caandi: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
This mans complaint doesn’t even hold water. His allegations doesn’t add up, but definitely something sup, but you’re laying allegations on Africa’s richest, oga just forget it, u and ur wife’s case won’t go anywhere. Just try settle your differences amicably
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Oluolad86(f): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
HORLADY:

Send your acct number o

I couldn't send the email, please send me message on this email oluolad86@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Oluolad86(f): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
onilanre:

No problem

I couldn't send the email, please send me message on this email oluolad86@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Psoul(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fahdiga:

... But this case is not in the Nigeria Court.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by AlphaSoul: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2021
dre11:
Dangote drugged my wife, got her raped, stole my trade secrets, businessman tells U.S. Court

https://gazettengr.com/dangote-drugged-my-wife-got-her-raped-stole-my-trade-secrets-businessman-tells-u-s-court/
This case is craaazy! shocked
Very surreal.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by dasechomsky(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
This case had been dismissed Since last year! Tis possible the guy just wants some quick cash as he requested for $1billion as damages. He obviously had no evidence to back his case. See https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/USCOURTS-dcd-1_19-cv-02323/context for details of case/judgement in a US court. Lesson: Always analyse or DYOR (Do your Own Research) before commenting of posts lest u err... SELAH!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.