Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,437 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max (1953 Views)

Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle / How To Identify Fake Samsung Chargers (photos) / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by emvuatt: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please how to differentiate fake and real iphone12pro max
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by Wayne4uall(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
emvuatt:

Fake won't hv app store... And dere are 2 type of 12 promax 1 has sensor while the second dont hv...sensor is for a better 5g network
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
emvuatt:
Let's start from here how much did you buy it

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by Snitch24(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lmoa
In most cases
If ur not familiar
With appleu might never figured
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by AbarisFather(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Let's start from here how much did you buy it
I bought mine same price it is sold all-over but it's still fake.
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by sunshineV(f): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
a fake will have bad cameras
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by emmy512: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
You mean they're fake iPhones?
That someone can't notice just by looking at the body and user interface?
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by Memberclub(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
emmy512:
You mean they're fake iPhones?
That someone can't notice just by looking at the body and user interface?
he's looking for cheap iPhone lol.
I hope they scam the idiot
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
emvuatt:
How to know fake iPhone
No 1 it's run on android os
Try sending an android app if it's work then it's fake
No. 2 if you open the apps store and it's showing Google play store then it's fake
No 3 verify the imei number on apple's original website they will tell you it's fake or doesn't exist then it's fake but if it's shows you otherwise like the name of the phone or any other thing related to it then its original.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by Onyenna(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

How to know fake iPhone
No 1 it's run on android os
Try sending an android app if it's work then it's fake
No. 2 if you open the apps store and it's showing Google play store then it's fake
No 3 verify the imei number on apple's original website they will tell you it's fake or doesn't exist then it's fake but if it's shows you otherwise like the name of the phone or any other thing related to it then its original.

Well said....

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by mencer(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2021
One click to get US $20.00 !#AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMNMBaT
Re: How To Identify Fake Iphone 12pro Max by Knowles12(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2021
emvuatt:

If you are in Lagos state. Chat me on WhatsApp 08134082889. I work at IKEJA.

(1) (Reply)

Good Phones Around 120k Range??? / Blackberry Blowout Sale: I Must Sell O / Mtn Magic Number (magic Kpangarity), How Has It Enhanced Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.