Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

One Trick To Make A Girl Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Trick To Make A Girl Interested In You (657 Views)

How To Get A Girl Interested In You Under One Week With Just Whatsapp Chat. / How To Get A Girl Interested In You Under One Week With Just Whatsapp Chat. / 7 Ways On How To Get A Muslim Girl Interested And Love To Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Trick To Make A Girl Interested In You by Tonyking121: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Here's the trick : Leave Her Wanting More

Nice guys don’t know when to call it quits.

They like to drain the life out of every conversation, date, and phone call.

Alpha Males know that if they let anything go for too long, there’s a chance that things will get boring and the attraction will fade.

That’s why you should always end the conversation, date, or call first.

Don’t have the “I don’t want this to end” mindset.

Cut it off and pick up on it at a later time.

Why?

Because when you end the conversation, date, or call first, preferably on a very high note, that’s what she’s going to remember when she thinks
about your last encounter and she’s going to want more.

If you end it when it gets boring, the last thing she’ll remember that you were “boring” or just “ok

Cheers,
-Chris

Go here to learn more ==> https://deft-speaker-961.ck.page/939d7ed276
Re: One Trick To Make A Girl Interested In You by Monogamy: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Leave trick.

Get money, I mean good money, then look good.. Wearing nice perfumes would do the rest...

Tested and trusted

3 Likes

Re: One Trick To Make A Girl Interested In You by Ericlord14: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks op

(1) (Reply)

Metrosexual Brothers / How God Save Me From Hunger Yesterday / Emilydate is a fat ass scam site They're Asking For My Card Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.