Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. (2962 Views)

Peter Obi Is The Man Our Next President / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sad reality.
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Perkins2018: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Asgard73:
This op hate igbos with passion grin. Too bad he can’t do nothing cool

Hatred is allowed... keep hating.

Lol. Coming from an idiot who breathes on Yoruba hatred.
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Come to Nsukka and see them.Hatred is part their life.

I will continue to warn my Ika and Ndokwa people to be careful of Igbos.

Igbos are just another version of fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Asgard73: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Perkins2018:

Lol. Coming from an idiot who breathes on Yoruba hatred.

Be calming down cool
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Perkins2018: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Be calming down cool

You know I'm calm.
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Caboceer: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2021
This is the hard truth about ibos

They despise members of every other tribe in this country and only think of how to exploit them.

The Fulani too, have a similar mindset, but they only became exploitative at the grassroots recently. The Fula elite have always been rapacious and predatory though.

Sufferingboy:
Come to Nsukka and see them.Hatred is part their life.

I will continue to warn my Ika and Ndokwa people to be careful of Igbos.

Igbos are just another version of fulanis.

Funny I didn't see/read your submission till I'd typed mine up there.

What the Fulani eventually did with Nigeria was exactly what the Ibos had been trying to do in the early sixties, but they got their fingers burnt in the process.
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Ballmer: 5:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Asgard73:
This op hate igbos with passion grin. Too bad he can’t do nothing cool

Hatred is allowed... keep hating.

Do Igbos love anyone. ? Imagine a foolish n cursed tribe claiming Hausa Yoruba Fulani Ikwerre Kanuri Arabs South Africans Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans n many others hate while the fools n lunatics can't state who they love.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by OBALOLA55(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Monogamy:
The person should speak about his family...

He should stop generalizing
OMO MI
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by omoharry(f): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2021
ThickSharon123:

We don't. Our mistake is thinking that there was southern unity and fostering for it, but that wasn't the case. Becuase Southern doesn't want or have unity... And I don't mean Biafra, I mean genuine southern unity.

We would have minded our business, and did what we know how to do best-- be successful.

But thank God, most of us are now realizing it, and we are forgetting this cultural brotherhood with other tribes, and minding our business now.
Southern unity ? When the leaders of the east keep betraying the south even when it comes to life and death to protect Thier land . They rather sabotage it so that they can gain favour from the very people they claim to hate . Thier leaders are the worst in the South ..opputunistic element they are.They really messed up . The ordinary Igbo man should take out Thier anger on Thier leaders first before blaming others . They are the owns that have failed them. They do not have value for Thier lives . The Yorubas, the Hausa-Fulannis' and even the SS speaks and defend Thier own but he East are ready to send military to kill thier own & jubilate when their freedom fighters are jailed just to look good in the eyes the Fulanis in Aso Rock . .stop blaming others . Channel Ur angle toward your cold hearted leaders
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2021
We know this before this should not be a news at all.
NGpatriot:
https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1427665272815734784

We know this already, but it's very saddening and at the same time refreshing hearing the obvious truth from this brave ibo man..
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Sufferingboy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Caboceer:
This is the hard truth about ibos

They despise members of every other tribe in this country and only think of how to exploit them.

The Fulani too, have a similar mindset, but they only became exploitative at the grassroots recently. The Fula elite have always been rapacious and predatory though.

Funny I didn't see/read your submission till I'd typed mine up there.

What the Fulani eventually did with Nigeria was exactly what the Ibos had been trying to do in the early sixties, but they got their fingers burnt in the process.

That is Igbos for you....
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by NGpatriot: 3:30am On Oct 04, 2021
This thread is another great example of the calamity and destruction going on in the SE.

Unbelievable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released Today;dss Source ~~IGBERE TV / Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.