Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

BB 9JA Season 6 Fight Between Boma And Angel, How It All Started. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB 9JA Season 6 Fight Between Boma And Angel, How It All Started. (392 Views)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB 9JA Season 6 Fight Between Boma And Angel, How It All Started. by Oyerinde16(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Boma- Fucking drunk.
Angel- I was drunk.
Boma- I guess so.
Angel- He said whatever happens in there stays in there, I wouldn’t lie about it.
Boma- You are fucking lying right now.
Angel- I lied, ehn, we will go outside now, if we go out shea then we would see it. Why are you feeling guilty?
Boma- Guilty about what, you are fucking crazy.
Cross-to-Boma- I want to understand, what happened, Boma talk to me?
Boma- [/b]If I have kissed you outside here, what the Bleep is the secret right here, what’s the secret.
[b]Angel-
He said whatever happens in there stays in there.
Cross-to-Boma- I want to understand why you are upset, I want to understand why you are really upset.
Angel- We are not having the fucking conversation in public. Bleep you.
Boma- Don’t tell me Bleep you.
Angel- Bleep you.
Boma- Are you a fucking bastard?
Angel- Bleep you.
Boma- Bleep you, Bleep your whole family.
Angel- Bleep you.
Boma- Bleep you bitch, is it because I fucking play with you, get the Bleep out of here, you mental patient.
Angel- Bleep you, Bleep you.
Boma- You fucking bastard, if not for fucking show, where will you ever see me in your life you fucking bastard you are crazy.
Angel- Don’t call me a bastard, Bleep you.
Boma- You fucking bastard, Bleep you bitch.
Angel- Bleep you, Bleep you.
Boma- You are a fucking idiot mehn.
Angel- where did that happen from beginning to end, he said I called him a kiss and tell, who called him a kiss and tell.
Boma- Are you a fucking bastard? Is it because we are in big brothers house, are you mad? This should be your biggest achievement in your whole fucking life.
Angel- You are saying the same thing, that’s what you said the last time, you said I’m not his fucking age mate, you are saying the same thing.
Cross-to-Boma- I want to know why you are upset that you are using harsh words on her, try and relax.
Boma-to-Cross- We talk about this later mehn, Bro play mehn, Bleep this shit, Bleep this whole shit mehn.
Angel- Let me even explain from the beginning, inside the executive lodge, he said whatever happens in there stays in there. And I told queen, cos me and queen had a conversation, she asked me , why I did not tell boma, I said because this is what he told me, and I was even fucking surprised when pere came to tell me this is what so… called, that you kissed boma, because I did not say Jack.
Boma- Bro play man, No this thing doesn’t fucking matter, bro play man…
Angel- He goes to what’s so called, so when queen asked me, I said NO, cos I was protecting both of our interest, I and queen had a conversation and queen tells me that boma tells her the reason why he didn’t tell.
BOMA CUTS IN- is it because I play with you a lot.
Angel- please you are fucking defensive, that the reason he did not tell her is because of SAMMI, and I’m like what the Bleep does SAMMI have to do with this, me and SAMMI have already established that we are friends and I said that. So he his now telling me that I called him a KISS AND TELL, I did not fucking say that, it was queen that said it, so where is that coming from. I never called him a kiss and tell.
Cross- [/b]So where is the misunderstanding coming from?
[b]Angel-
I never called him that. It was queen and tega that was having that conversation and I joined in the conversation.
Yousef- But did you tell queen he is a kiss and tell.
Angel- I did not say that, it was queen that said KISS AND TELL, I only narrated what boma told me in there, what is my fucking business, did I say it? Calling me a bastard that this will be my biggest achievement, that’s your business.
Boma- This definitely going to be it, you can’t get nothing bigger than this.
Angel- That’s your fucking business.
Boma- get the hell out of here, fucking children, I don’t know why they allowed fucking children, you are supposed to be sucking your moms boobs right now, get out of here.
Angel- I should be sucking my mom’s boobs, but you are in this platform with me, what does that say about you, a fucking 35yrs old nigger, I’m 21yrs old in the same place as you so what the Bleep does that say about you.
Boma- get the Bleep out of here you mental ill patient, you should get the hell out of my front.
Angel- What does that say about you?
Boma- It says you are a fucking asshole.
Angel- You think this will be my fucking biggest achievement, I never show you shit oh boma.
Boma- E no go better for you, wetin you wan show, e no go better for you, wetin you wan show.
Angel- I go show you pepper guy. (Shouts and charges towards Boma) Leave me, this is my biggest achievement, I go show you shit guy.
Boma- You a fucking idiot, get out, E no go better for you.
Angel- you de mad.
Boma- you de mad
Angel- Leave me you de mad
Boma- Look at this fucking idiot
Angel- Boma in your life.

Re: BB 9JA Season 6 Fight Between Boma And Angel, How It All Started. by Pherule(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2022
I'm fiercely buying:
- Amazon GC/e-Code:
As low as $50; my rate is N4**/$
You can ask about other cards.

- Coinme/BTC/ETH/USDT & Prominent Altcoin:
I buy any amount; in bits and bulk as low as $10.

- Payoneer/PayPal/Zelle/CashApp.

- You can also contact me for your Google Voice, RDP, VPN, and other supports.

Swift Payment at Fair Rates!

Check my bio for my contact.

(1) (Reply)

All Married Men Should Watch Out, Boma Is On The Loose – Mr 2kay (video) / Bbnaija: Lovely Videos From Shine Ya Eye 7th Saturday Night Party With DJ Joenel / Bbnaija Pere F!ght Saga Over Task Idea After White Money Team Win N1m (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.