Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) (65097 Views)

As A Tenant, Share Some Rules Your Landlord Made For The House.(pics) / Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by SONYCITY: 5:11am On Aug 19, 2021
landlord take heart

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Poverty dey everywhere, na bills make am use beer cans grin
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 5:46am On Aug 19, 2021
He is lucky he's in a country where Ogun and Ayelala don't exist...
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Willie007: 5:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Only Urine report?

No report about how many cans of shit he filled up, or he doesn't go to toilet?

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Maybe d guy dey do shotput
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2021
This one small na. I've read the one of 4ft feaces and piles of garbage
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by NomzyJust(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Nikeballer:
grin grin...I want to imagine the tenant was a Fe-mail cos na them dey piss small like that,a guy can easily pee in an open space

That could be termed indecent exposure depending on how and where you do it.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by aribisala0(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Goldbw122:
cheesy The most dirty human have ever seen..
You neva chee chumchin
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by aribisala0(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:
Some of these oyinbos are crazier than Nigerians and that says a lot

If it were to be a black man,many stupid Nairalanders will come out and starting saying rubbish like "black man never learns","Africa is cursed"
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by aribisala0(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

If it were to be a black man,many stupid Nairalanders will come out and starting saying rubbish like "black man never learns","Africa is cursed"
How do you know it is not a black man? It is probably an Ibo man
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Mmadu2:
For 9ja, dem for invite herbalist wey go do am very strong thing through him urine.
grin
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Lovenorth: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2021
ceaser:

Mstcheeew! Just trying to be the mischievous dolt, creating division, turmoil and fomenting trouble and distrust, your stock in trade in the North.

Do you even realise that that is what the devil is adept at? Creating trouble, war and bickering where there is peace, that is.

Àbí what has IPOB got to do with this?
Next time before you comment make sure make sure you are sober, it was someone that brought the is of handing the tenant to the Afghan Taliban first, what is the relationship between the news and the Afghan Taliban that are living in their country? But you didn't ask that question because of hypocrisy, you are only interested in my comment because I mention ipob terrorists that you are
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Plut01: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2021
Godbless3:

Yahoo boy.... You still want cashout from the dirty depress fellow.. grin grin grin

Yahoo boy keh My work allows me to chat with as many as possible from different cyber location...... To arrive at a result that would be useful to us all.

It was while doing this I found some real time Psychos, many from UK, Australia and the very withdraw people of Switzerland.

2 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Plut01: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2021
NairaEffect:
You dey do yahoo abi you no dey do yahoo? grin shocked

Yahoo boy keh My work allows me to chat with as many as possible from different cyber location...... To arrive at a result that would be useful to us all.

It was while doing this I found some real time Psychos, many from UK, Australia and the very withdraw people of Switzerland.

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Mrjonah(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2021
When you think you have seen it all

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Goldbw122:
cheesy The most dirty human have ever seen..
Seen? or you mean HEARD OR READ ABOUT?
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by manunitedbabes: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2021
grin was the urine borrowed or na only him do the job?

People dey this world ohhh
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by osamz007: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2021
Okhuadams:
na only one person get all this curse, u dey vex. But abeg no vex oo make I ask this question, na thr beer wey only him drink, dey vex u or the urine

Everything, e too much na
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=Goldbw122 post=104937681] cheesy The most dirty human have ever seen..[/quote]

Oh! You saw it?
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by BafanaBafana: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Nikeballer:
grin grin...I want to imagine the tenant was a Fe-mail cos na them dey piss small like that,a guy can easily pee in an open space
Only males have the ability to piss in a can or bottle
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2021
This news really motivated me: my landlord is an axxhole an he needs some lesson.

Modified
Nobody knows what this dude may have gone through with his house-owner.

I love revenge shaa
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by X3MLY(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Plut01:

Immediately I saw the headline, my mind already told me it would be someone in the UK or A red state in the USA.

Them dirty and wicked die! I have one depressed one that I chat with like and the way the guy dirty ehn. Him go pack go another house by November and I know what they would find in his current house will make headlines like this one.

Imagine storing poo of sheep in your house telling me it turns you on

shocked

Talk true, you dey pose as babe to run romance scam on the oyinbo bah?

Awon Hushpuppy olori buruku angry
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Plut01: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2021
X3MLY:

shocked

Talk true, you dey pose as babe to run romance scam on the oyinbo bah?

Awon Hushpuppy olori buruku angry

Haaa! Are you blind, deaf or just plainly stupid My work allows me to get opinion of certain catchment of people on different issues and he and others were able to open up.

Because many of you people have taken Scam as a career doesn't mean we all are in it. Be careful boy!

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by X3MLY(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Godbless3:

Yahoo boy.... You still want cashout from the dirty depress fellow.. grin grin grin

Oyel dey ya head bro
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by 6ixT8: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Scientists could have use his urines for research Na. Just saying tho.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Oracleforce: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Holiness2100:

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15902785/disgusting-tenant-5000-beers-can-filled-urine/amp/

The tenant must be a Igbo man...if you give your house to an average Igbo man he will cause trouble for you....
Avoid them like leprosy
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Even without running water and toilets, there is no black or African that foolish. They would've been using everywhere else in public as a toilet.

The story is even hard to believe. How was he coping with the stench?
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by blueghost(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Tenant of Dirtiness and Darkness angry
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Ubanz: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2021
That thing na serious cash.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2021
apatheticme:

Somehow, you will make it a gender war!!

Dumbass, do you think people pee in open places in UK??

It ain't that deep,the emoji was there for a reason....I am not the cause of your frustrations,now fvck off my mention....

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by ceaser: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:

Next time before you comment make sure make sure you are sober, it was someone that brought the is of handing the tenant to the Afghan Taliban first, what is the relationship between the news and the Afghan Taliban that are living in their country? But you didn't ask that question because of hypocrisy, you are only interested in my comment because I mention ipob terrorists that you are

Okay sorry my apologies, you unrepentant Boko Haram and bandit sympathiser. I missed that part in bolded.

So to the two of you then, you're both pathetic and unreasonable dolts for bantering in irrelevance.

And by the way IPOB was declared "terrorist" by your hypocritical, clannish and nepotistic people. That they did so does not mean that IPOB as a secessionist group is really a terror. Neither does the fact that you deodorize internationally acclaimed terrorists like Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram cum Bandits mean they are not.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Lovenorth: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2021
ceaser:

Okay sorry my apologies, you unrepentant Boko Haram and bandit sympathiser. I missed that part in bolded.

So to the two of you then, you're both pathetic and unreasonable dolts for bantering in irrelevance.

And by the way IPOB was declared "terrorist" by your hypocritical, clannish and nepotistic people. That they did so does not mean that IPOB as a secessionist group is really a terror. Neither does the fact that you deodorize internationally acclaimed terrorists like Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram cum Bandits mean they are not.
You are the one that will blame yourself for blindly supporting Ipob terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.