Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) (65075 Views)

Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by bigcasava1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kai! Oyibo useless

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Silentgroper(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
is he a Yoruba man?
U must be maaad!
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Intelcorei7: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
There are many of them. But they will be calling Africans "MONKEY". Ndi Nkita Ara!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by uuzba(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Goldbw122:
cheesy The most dirty human have ever seen..
White people just behave anyhow.
You will think they are so nice . But just see this disgusting guy. And there are many like him there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by oglalasioux(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Partners in Grime

This is the greatest company name in the universe.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Onyeka2019: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Was he buying and drinking the bears or he was picking empty can from the savage or what?

Only if nah him day drink am e name supposed be Ominikù
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Shellsploit: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
All this rubbish happens in grime.
Check-out a YouTube documentary "filth"about a cleaning company in uk on how tenant's live the houses with dirt's.

3 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Adedejinas(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make i just finish this guy abeg

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE'S URINE INSIDE THE CANS ?

REMEMBER, PEOPLE POST ALL SOUGHT OF THINGS TO TREND THESE DAYS .

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by smartasuen(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Africans are Mad!
Asians are Madder!
But the Whites, they are in a whole new world of Horrendous Wereyism!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by BigBashiru: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Holiness2100:

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15902785/disgusting-tenant-5000-beers-can-filled-urine/amp/

Where are all the white worshippers..... Mumu black ppl filled with inferiority complex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by BigBashiru: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Intelcorei7:
There are many of them. But they will be calling Africans "MONKEY". Ndi Nkita Ara!

Those guys are the real monkeys..... even Hitler looked like a chimpanzee.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Habib101: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Omo nawaa, grin grin na d landlord fault na, but d tenant ge hin fault too
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by chatinent: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pig!
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by hahn(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nikeballer:
grin grin...I want to imagine the tenant was a Fe-mail cos na them dey piss small like that,a guy can easily pee in an open space

In the UK o. Nk be naija wey you fit carry prick piss put for everywhere undecided
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Panda7(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
no report of his poo abi d tenant no dey poo
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by neighbourhud: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Plut01:

Immediately I saw the headline, my mind already told me it would be someone in the UK or A red state in the USA.

Them dirty and wicked die! I have one depressed one that I chat with like and the way the guy dirty ehn. Him go pack go another house by November and I know what they would find in his current house will make headlines like this one.

Imagine storing poo of sheep in your house telling me it turns you on

You are right... British dirty no be here.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Insectkiller: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
UK Tenant... NO name.

If it's a Nigerian, his/her name would have been written bold..

So UK house too no get good toilet??

But, d tenant get problem ooo.. he shld come to mountain for naija make we wash away him wahala

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Fear no go let anybody try this nonsense in this country
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Plut01:

Immediately I saw the headline, my mind already told me it would be someone in the UK or A red state in the USA.

Them dirty and wicked die! I have one depressed one that I chat with like and the way the guy dirty ehn. Him go pack go another house by November and I know what they would find in his current house will make headlines like this one.

Red state dirty?

Please don't start this topic!
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by NairaEffect(m): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2021
You dey do yahoo abi you no dey do yahoo? grin shocked

Plut01:

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by themanderon: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2021
There are lots of mentally unstable people in the western world. That was how someone said he wanted to know what it felt like to be eaten. He actually supplied himself to a man that eventually ate him. Mad but true. Imagine this one gently arranged the bear cans everywhere. so How was he able to live with the smell know how urine stinks especially when left for long.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by bcbones: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Thank God we can’t smell online.. that would’ve been a horrible smell. How did he live in there is the right question
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by successtutor(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2021
I don see oyibo wey senior naija girls for dirtiness..
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by lordtq(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2021
But this might just be a publicity stunt from the cleaning and haulage company? Commercials?
Reason am!

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Godbless3(m): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Plut01:

Yahoo boy.... You still want cashout from the dirty depress fellow.. grin grin grin
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Okhuadams(m): 2:27am On Aug 19, 2021
osamz007:
Madness

Stupidity

F00lishness

Mental retardation

Brain no dey function well

Olori buruku

Olodo

Very stupid act

Arrant nonsense

This is wickedness

Many are mad but few are roaming

IF NA ME BE LANDLORD, YOU MUST SURELY CLEAN THE HOUSE. WHAT FÚCKING MESS!
na only one person get all this curse, u dey vex. But abeg no vex oo make I ask this question, na thr beer wey only him drink, dey vex u or the urine
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Pay me 10k pounds I will remove all of it
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by ceaser: 4:22am On Aug 19, 2021
So that means he had to drink a can of beer each time he needs to pee. Is he aware that the more he drinks, the more he'll need to pee hence the need for more cans? He should know that that is like going around in a circle.

Indeed, he is a tenant from hell.

Plut01:

cheesy cheesy That's madness. Lol.

It's called "coprophilia". Damn! You're lucky to have come across a case like his. I only learnt it in school. I've never come across a case in all my years of practice.

Lovenorth:

They are not like Ipob terrorists

Mstcheeew! Just trying to be the mischievous dolt, creating division, turmoil and fomenting trouble and distrust, your stock in trade in the North.

Do you even realise that that is what the devil is adept at? Creating trouble, war and bickering where there is peace, that is.

Àbí what has IPOB got to do with this?
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by ceaser: 4:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:

They are not like Ipob terrorists

Mstcheeew! Just trying to be the mischievous dolt, creating division, turmoil and fomenting trouble and distrust, your stock in trade in the North.

Do you even realise that that is what the devil is adept at? Creating trouble, war and bickering where there is peace, that is.

Àbí what has IPOB got to do with this?
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Brainbox2020(m): 4:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Dirty animals

Spits*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.