Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) (65083 Views)

Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by tunwumi: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lols...I been think say na only Nigerians dey craze, be like whity craze pass us cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by MrWondah(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Real example of beer parlour

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Los gringos

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Obyangel: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Village people in action grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by xpee: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
The tenant must have had some issues with the landlord.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by israelmao(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
There are more weird people in UK than in Nigeria.Is he a urine merchant?

5 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
For 9ja, dem for invite herbalist wey go do am very strong thing through him urine.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Dunamai86(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is outrageous. When you think you have seen it all. Landlords pls no vex your tenants ooo. ���. Person wey no know how to play football go know how to injure people oo. Abeg Check my signature. Something is happening in October and November. Let me show you how to get there.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Sluacoast(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Even average nigerian no dirty like this. Foolish stinking man from the West

3 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by saphiere(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
This is a Combination of a wicked, evil and dirty tenant. He/she is really a tenant from hell.
He.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bahuri caused it

2 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Plut01:

Immediately I saw the headline, my mind already told me it would be someone in the UK or A red state in the USA.

Them dirty and wicked die! I have one depressed one that I chat with like and the way the guy dirty ehn. Him go pack go another house by November and I know what they would find in his current house will make headlines like this one.

Imagine storing poo of sheep in your house telling me it turns you on

Hahahahhahah so we have mad white men I thought they were genius since they conquer us. grin
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ewww
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Lovenorth: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The tenant should be handed over to the Afghanistan Talibans
They are not like Ipob terrorists
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Darreytinho10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lmao grin Werey white shocked
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by CodeTemplar: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
He drank the beer, emptied it back into the can and left it there for the landlord to take them back to the factory where the beer were brewed.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by ohmalagos: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
My goodness
Is well.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Rimsd(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is the second time I'm seeing this kind of news from that part.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ayo2004:
Some of these oyinbos are crazier than Nigerians and that says a lot

If it were to be a black man,many stupid Nairalanders will come out and starting saying rubbish like "black man never learns","Africa is cursed"
It's absolutely disgusting the way some people here readily castigate their countrymen

2 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
israelmao:
There are more weird people in UK than in Nigeria.Is he a urine merchant?
no tenant can do that in nigeria make them no carry him urine go use do juju grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mental issue
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by mercysamuelson(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make dem dey happy say he no fill poo-poo join. If na me, I go just invite the beer company make dem come do the needful. Na dem property so make dem come pack am. The guy should be one of the beer company's best customer.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Plut01:

Immediately I saw the headline, my mind already told me it would be someone in the UK or A red state in the USA.

Them dirty and wicked die! I have one depressed one that I chat with like and the way the guy dirty ehn. Him go pack go another house by November and I know what they would find in his current house will make headlines like this one.

Imagine storing poo of sheep in your house telling me it turns you on

grin

Who go con pack the shit,mop the floor and clean up the house ? grin

The odour wey go kill cleaning service agents dey do press up grin
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by kestolove95(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
is he a Yoruba man?
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Halle000: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
This was done delibrately escpeially when you are dealing with a Fhead landlord. when the toilet broke down he
must have complained to the so call ladlord and of course he was also expecting the tenant to fix it. imaging with 3 toilets in the house and nowhere to press . i guess this dude has being saving all his wee plus his girlfriend's for the this last show of shame.

The poor landlord can atleast pay to have it cleaned.

3 Likes

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by AuroraB(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Only Urine report?

No report about how many cans of shit he filled up, or he doesn't go to toilet?

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
My thoughts cheesy
They lucky it's only 'yuree' grin lipsrsealed
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Agboconsult1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol
The oyinbo no dey shit?
Maybe him dey throw shot put!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by techWriter3: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
The most dirty humankind do ever shown..

1 Like

Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by Agugbadin: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
The guy may be a Nigerian, because he is as wicked as Nigerian tenants.
Re: UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) by MufasaLion: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Some people are naturally mad

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.