Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO (1299 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Speaker Gbajabiamila Receives Allen Onyema, Air Peace CEO In His Office (Photos) / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by thinksense: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Is very unwise for our ppl to seek exit from Nigeria honestly.

2 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by BiafraInc: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
When is dividing ever the solution? China wants Taiwan & Hong Kong back, some people are talking of separating?
3% mugu, UK just pulled out of EU. There is no more USSR, rather 15 countries came out of it. Yugoslavia is not more and Czech and Slovakia went their separate ways. Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland will soon leave the UK. Ewu 3% try to read and educate yourself more and stop too much ogogoro.
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by rosinkkit: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
thinksense:
Is very unwise for our ppl to seek exit from Nigeria honestly.

It's tantamount to economic suicide for Nigeria's most entrepreneurial ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by BiafraInc: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Onyema, a product of the fulani corrupt nigeria. The very day he opens his gutter mouth and talks about Biafra, that very day EFCC will open his files, and the next day he will be extradited to the US to face his charges.

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by rosinkkit: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
BiafraInc:
Onyema, a product of the fulani corrupt nigeria..

Dumbo. Was Stella Oduah, who chopped the money for Enugu airport under PDP a Fulani?

What about Diezani Madueke or Ibori or Orji-Uzo Kalu?

Are they Fulanis?

Jonathan, who ran a corrupt administration, was he Fulani?

Dumbo, choke on your ethnic hate.

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Ngorbungor(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Airpeace is building capacity everyday, and also expanding the Igbos economy power, just imagine Ibadan to Owerri, How many South Westerners travel to East by bus not to say flying? According to him Kaduna to Owerri and Owerri to Kaduna will soon commence very soon. We are moving forward just like we did in the land transport sector.

Ndi-Igbo We move...........

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by cheruv: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

[s]In case you've forgotten, Igbos and South-Southerners RAN THE COUNTRY and controlled BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in the years before Buhari.[/s]

You need to cure your selective memory that seeks to erase PDP's southern-based LOOTOCRACY from our consciousness.
People tend to foist on themselves their own crimes, so I'm not surprised at you one bit!
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by BiafraInc: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Dumbo. Was Stella Oduah, who chopped the money for Enugu airport under PDP a Fulani?

What about Diezani Madueke or Ibori or Orji-Uzo Kalu?

Are they Fulanis?

Jonathan, who ran a corrupt administration, was he Fulani?

Dumbo, choke on your ethnic hate.
Ross Ike, I know you come from a linage that is so daft and dumb and can't make use of your brain. Those names you listed are products of fulani corrupt nigeria, just as your onyema is.
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by 1000Capacity: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:
Onyema, a product of the fulani corrupt nigeria. The very day he opens his gutter mouth and talks about Biafra, that very day EFCC will open his files, and the next day he will be extradited to the US to face his charges.

Come on shut up and stop reasoning the same way your father has been reasoning which kept him in poverty angry
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by 1000Capacity: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Ross Ike, I know you come from a linage that is so daft and dumb and can't make use of your brain. Those names you listed are products of fulani corrupt nigeria, just as your onyema is.

This is the voice of your father's POVERTY speaking through you abobi
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by abnot: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Idiko1:
He will still get his "One-Nigeria" when Republic of Igboland or even Republic of Biafra is actualized.
In aviation aero-politics is one of the most important pillar. Let's put ourselves in his shoes. He may even be contributing far more to biafra than many of his online critics
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:
You for want one USA.
Guy man no wan lap Abba Kyari go yankee.

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
BiafraInc:
100%
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by vasel15: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Business men should always stay away from politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Christians Stop Acting Like You Love Northern Christians / The Nigerian army were nice to me Chiwetalu Agu - VIDEO / What Does Snake Indicate In Nigeria Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.