Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission (14779 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission / Military Sacks UNICEF From North For ‘Sabotaging Counter-Terrorism Operations’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Shedrack777: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2021
who will read this nonsense you post that will not add money to our account?
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Kuginzi: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2021
Nnamdi KANU should first hold the SE political elites responsible for mismanagement, backwardness and negligence before calling for secession.

Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by SmartPolician: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2021
When will recall start working in Nigeria? undecided. Many Abuja politicians need to be recalled.

2 Likes

Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by heykims(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2021
It's still a bluff even u don't recall them. Do that and set a precedence in Nigeria politics.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by obyrich(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2021
OUK you never stop telling lies? You have forgotten that NYSC camp is in Igberre and that Nigerians from different states converge there several times yearly? Is it possible for a community with NYSC camp to be without mobile network?

1 Like

Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by arsenal33: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Meeu2:
Senator Abaribe any day any time
what did he and his boss achieve when he was deputy governor of Abia State?
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by dettolgel: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Flyingngel:
Two fools.in as much as I sympathize with Igbos over thei political maltreatment; I think holding their political elites responsible shld have been the first step to making the South-east a destination of choice few years from now.

Oga keep your sympathy.

Nigeria is not even a destination of choice how can he section of the country become one, in a federal system where allocation (development) tricklings down from the FGN to states and then LGs?

You would have been better off focusing on the activities of these two thieves than trying to make a sweeping generalization of the region.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Comedian2019: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2021
The constituents are very funny. You can't vote for thieves and expect them to do the right thing.
Next time, vote wisely.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by dettolgel: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Kuginzi:
Nnamdi KANU should first hold the SE political elites responsible for mismanagement, backwardness and negligence before calling for secession.

Why are you people deviously wicked?

Yes I agree that each constitutes should hold their elected members to task but at the same FG should also be held accountable for their willful neglect of their responsibility towards the populace.

Are you suddenly going to pretend and ignore the fact that the FG on his part is not living up to expectations and that the present administration has made both secret and open statements to confirm its biased positions?
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by dettolgel: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2021
Comedian2019:
The constituents are very funny. You can't vote for thieves and expect them to do the right thing.
Next time, vote wisely.

If only they will learn, clannish, ethnic and religious politics is the bane of Nigeria. As long as the people identify first with their clan before the nation then we will never get it right.

We need a whole reorientation and reorganisation of this country.

1 Like

Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Farotimi72: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2021
if we can all do same in our constituencies probably all these are reps will sit-up and behave themselves
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by okonyia(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Orji Kalu is a total disgrace. I used to like this man, before, he use to stand by the truth, but has totally changed now because of the situation he find himself. Theodore Orji, I don't really understand what he is doing in the Senate. Only Aberibe remain the Senator we know, even the former senate president Ekweremmadu, he has gone underground.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Cnach: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Orji shee u wan become president? Na u go later knee down beg for this transmission, no worry.
And some Nigerians are very stupid o, so some groups dey drag the guy on what everyone knows it wrong and some stupid fellows are even attacking them. U sure say this country fit better ?
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by AmazingELixir: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Monogamy:
SE politicians are good in doing Yes sir, Yes sir without considering the consequences

Meanwhile, Tinubu is the main problem of South Easterners.. For being the governor general of the 5 SE states

If you don't see That name you mentioned as a problem to the west and indeed the country at large ..then oe can categorically say inexplicably confined to the B_zone
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Kuginzi: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2021
dettolgel:

Why are you people deviously wicked?

Yes I agree that each constitutes should hold their elected members to task but at the same FG should also be held accountable for their willful neglect of their responsibility towards the populace.

Are you suddenly going to pretend and ignore the fact that the FG on his part is not living up to expectations and that the present administration has made both secret and open statements to confirm its biased positions?
I have admitted to the fact that FG is biased in the sharing formula of the Federal Character but Notwithstanding, your political elites too should be blamed for their own role.
Secondly, we are confused of your desire, some of you are clamoring for Igbo president, while some for Biafra Nation, pls what is really the solution to your problem?
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Ayomide811:
Instead of holding them to sponsor referendum bill they are after zoo election. Inyanmiri with fish brain

Fish brain indeed you call us,do you think Ndi-Igbo voted for Orji Uzor Kalu -Hope Uzodinma -Etc -No! they are Fulani Caliphate appointees, to pedal there agenda's in the south eastern region-This government that you enjoy, so much doesn't favor ndi igbo, because you govern just like the Talibans, bullets if you disagree or jail term -Ndi igbo have been marginalized so much in Nigeria -You cant even dredge river niger for us ,because we like do trade -You think like your leaders -Aminu Kanu " igbos are very influential that, if given any opportunity, they will excel and become leaders"-After the civil war no igbo person was given a chance to rule ever again -They seized all our funds ,after killing us on millions, divided our regions ,and removed us from the sea, and every oil region -Our politicians are puppets to your caliphates, but still we triumphed ,and excelled as one the richest ,and most educated tribes in Africa today-Now we want out, but you insist we stay, because you want our lands, and resources,youve invited your Taliban -I mean Fulani terrorists into our regions, with the help of your appointed Igbo Efulefus as governors, senators and ministers -We are too smart for you guys -You are nomadic,Bokoharam (Book is a haram:book is a sin) You are feudalistic in nature ,you cant even think for yourself ,or do any basic research ,but obeys any laws or propaganda s ,made by your normadic leaders-We refuse and reject your ways of life ,so primitive and backwards -Let us go please now ,with our fish brian -Mr. quota system.
Morever ive been banned by nairaland, several times for standing up, against your agenda towards the peace, loving indigenous Nigerians,that your Fulani brothers kidnap and slaughter ,each passing day -I guess Nigeria media , applauds your kind -We that refuse your normadic ways of life -Enslaving women and mens hands chopped off -We the enlightened progressives are the rebels .We want out-Thanks.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Blazebond(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Two fools.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Flyingngel(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2021
dettolgel post:

Oga keep your sympathy.

Nigeria is not even a destination of choice how can he section of the country become one, in a federal system where allocation (development) tricklings down from the FGN to states and then LGs?

You would have been better off focusing on the activities of these two thieves than trying to make a sweeping generalization of the region.

The problem with some of you is that you refuse to hear the truth; immediately somebody tell you the truth, the next thing is to attacks the person but you will also say the same thing to others and expect the person to clap for you. Continue.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Flyingngel(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Smithkafors post:

As if they don't do that. How many people hold their political office holder responsible more than the Igbos. Anambra did the same to its senate, now Abia. You can also ask Ekweremmadu......please leave igbos out of this if you guys don't have any thing serious to say.

Like you hold Theodore Orji and this present Governor of Abia State responsible? I have been to Abia state over and over and i always ask whether there is a Governor there? Leave Igbo but you will not leave others, talk abt hypocrites, I have found one in some Igbo people.Hold your political officers while I hold mine then you will see that many parts of the country will develop. I didn't attack you and I was saying what is true.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by dettolgel: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Flyingngel:
dettolgel post:

Oga keep your sympathy.

The problem with some of you is that you refuse to hear the truth; immediately somebody tell you the truth, the next thing is to attacks the person but you will also say the same thing to others and expect the person to clap for you. Continue.

Can you point out where I attacked you in my post?

Secondly, I raised a silent point about the actions and inactions of FGN, state and local government and you didn't counter my point rather you chose to be petty.

Woo bros do you make I do me. If you have solid arguments put it down I am not the type that shy away from well thought out arguments.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by dettolgel: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Kuginzi:

I have admitted to the fact that FG is biased in the sharing formula of the Federal Character but Notwithstanding, your political elites too should be blamed for their own role.
Secondly, we are confused of your desire, some of you are clamoring for Igbo president, while some for Biafra Nation, pls what is really the solution to your problem?

I agree with you that everyone from FG to local government has a hand in the current situation of Nigeria. But trying to change the discuss from the activities of the aforementioned politicians to IPOB is sneaky and beneath you.

I understand that crucifying IPOB and anyone that ask for secession is the sure way of getting a standing ovation in Nigeria at the moment, but then this is about the politicians from SE that voted against electronic voting. We can either stay on the main issue or digress to what IPOB want?

As per your question, I am sorry but that was ridiculous (no offense intended), can you tell me any democratic nation where everyone wants the same thing?

Of course it is natural for some Igbo to want Biafra and for some to want the presidency while some do not care for either.

In the US for instance some want gun control why some want equal right for minority. In Afgan some want the Taliban some do not. In Nigeria as whole some want us to go back to the old regional system why some want us to fix the current system and continue with it.
How many many times has anyone ask what do Nigerians want in a condescending tone?

That does not mean that you have to cast aspersions on the Igbos because some want Biafra why some want the presidency. Tell yourself the truth is your statement justifiable on the ground that people wants and opinions differ within a group? Isn't this the reason why we have the popular saying that "majority carries the vote".

If you have conducted a census and at the end you realized that half half wants different things you can confidently say, sure I don't really know what exactly to say they want since this is a split decision. Neither you nor anyone has done that so why the ridicule?

1 Like

Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by traihit: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Kudos to those constituents.....they're the real patriots.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Skillsnigeria: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Kuginzi: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2021
dettolgel:

I agree with you that everyone from FG to local government has a hand in the current situation of Nigeria. But trying to change the discuss from the activities of the aforementioned politicians to IPOB is sneaky and beneath you.

I understand that crucifying IPOB and anyone that ask for secession is the sure way of getting a standing ovation in Nigeria at the moment, but then this is about the politicians from SE that voted against electronic voting. We can either stay on the main issue or digress to what IPOB want?

As per your question, I am sorry but that was ridiculous (no offense intended), can you tell me any democratic nation where everyone wants the same thing?

Of course it is natural for some Igbo to want Biafra and for some to want the presidency while some do not care for either.

In the US for instance some want gun control while understand want equal right for minority. In Afgan some want the Taliban some do not. In Nigeria as whole some want us to go back to the old region system while some want us to the fix the current system and continue with it. How many many times has anyone ask what do Nigerians want in a condescending tone?

That does not mean that you have to cast aspersions on the Igbos because some want Biafra while some want the presidency. Tell yourself the truth is your sentiment justifiable on the ground that people wants and opinions differ within a group? Isn't this the reason why we have the popular saying that "majority carries the vote".

If you have conducted a census and at the end you realized that half half wants different things you can confidently say, sure I don't really know what exactly to say they want since this is a split decision.

I am referring to you in particular, what do you think is the solution to the problem of the Southeast? Igbo president or Biafra Nation?
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Oxb90: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
Two criminals who ran Abia State like their bedrooms
and another one is currently dealing with the Abians.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Flyingngel(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2021
dettolgel post:

Can you point out where I attacked you in my post?

Secondly, I raised a silent point about the actions and inactions of FGN, state and local government and you didn't counter my point rather you chose to be petty.

Woo bros do you make I do me. If you have solid arguments put it down I am not the type that shy away from well thought out arguments.

I was not actually generalising like you said but rather saying that if Nandi Kanu and other were able to hold the Governor's, Senators, Reps, local Chairman, councillors and other political appointees to their responsibilities, believe me it is the North that would have been begging that an IGBO person shld become President but Ina situation where for example the ABIA state governor is not performing upto to expectations is something else and NK that shld have galvanised ABIANS to hold that man refuses to do that. It leaves much to be desire. Note it is the same thing I tell people in my state .
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Guyman02: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Flyingngel:
Two fools.in as much as I sympathize with Igbos over their political maltreatment; I think holding their political elites responsible shld have been the first step to making the South-east a destination of choice few years from now.
Igbos are doing it more than any other tribe in Nigeria and that's why you are reacting to this story
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Maobichek: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2021
lonecatt:
What are you actually defending? Are you also part of those who make blind arguments that the people don't have a major role to play in changing the southeast?
The fact that people like t.a orji and orji kalu are in the senate shows that Igbos are still sleeping. Infact the new in Igbo land now is that nobody cares about election or voting. But when it starts to back fire they rush to blame the fg and Fulani living their state governors and representatives to blame.

Good morning, of a truth, I don't know if you actually wish Igbos well because Abaribe that has always stood by Abia and Igbo is still in your bad book now T A Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu went the other way and you are still unhappy.

Both TA Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu knows that in a free and fair election that Abians will not vote for them so they are doing the bidding of their masters irrespective of their party affiliation and being former governors.

Orji Uzor Kalu tried to impose his brother on Aba North/South House of Rep but Aba resisted him. In a free and election devoid of intimidation and harassment both Orjis will not win any election in Abia state, thank you.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by dominion001(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Two most useless former governors in the history of Nigeria ��.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by odomanis: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Flyingngel:
Two fools.in as much as I sympathize with Igbos over their political maltreatment; I think holding their political elites responsible shld have been the first step to making the South-east a destination of choice few years from now.

The political elites you refer to are not the choice of Igbos,they are picked by enemies and imposed on Igbos through the instrumentality of INEC and Judiciary. This is done without shame even when it is so glaring like in the case of current Imo state governor.
Re: Constituents Tackle Two Abia Senators For Sabotaging Electronic Transmission by Maobichek: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2021
4four:
Is it not the same Bendel Lcg that NYSC camp is located in Abia state? If so, that orji kalu must be related to Lia Muhammad cos as at 2014 that I did my NYSC there, net work full every where

There is network in Bende LGA, Orji Uzor Kalu voted along party line. If you were observant, the last Edo election virtually openned the eyes of many ppl because Obaseki used the control room effectively.

Edo state is not Nigeria because many states in the North don't have network because of insurgency so it may not work effectively with Nigeria as a whole okay.

The truth is bitter but must not be denied: ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA DON'T HAVE NETWORK FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF RESULTS, Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue: No Peace Since Alia Became Gov, We'll Ensure He Returns Home - Titus Zam / South-East PDP Meeting: Iwuanyanwu, Bode George, Ekweremadu,Peter Obi Attend / BBOG Responds To Lai Mohd's Letter, Seeks Pre Sambisa Tour Meeting With NSA, CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.