Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas (11521 Views)

Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Wanna Invest, But Dont Have The Money?? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by TotoNaRubber: 10:57am On May 10, 2022
Hello all,
I have N15 million I would like to invest in anything that can generate like 13 percent annual interest minimum every year but I am out of ideas what to invest in.

Could anyone advice which investment can guaranteed safety of my capital and interest for the duration. In the absence of any idea I may have to do small giveaway from it to my girlfriend who knows about it and is asking me for N500 k from it to buy iPhone.

Suggestions are welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by TotoNaRubber: 10:58am On May 10, 2022
Mod pls send this to FP
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by airminem(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2022
Invest in RUBBER TOTO(sex doll)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by dawnomike(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,
I have N15 million I would like to invest in anything that can generate like 13 percent annual interest minimum every year but I am out of ideas what to invest in.

Could anyone advice which investment can guaranteed safety of my capital and interest for the duration. In the absence of any idea I may have to do small giveaway from it to my girlfriend who knows about it and is asking me for N500 k from it to buy iPhone.

Suggestions are welcome.
Simply invest in real estate or go into distributorship

3 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by silvoclaira: 11:03am On May 10, 2022
cheesy

dawnomike:
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Cashio(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2022
dawnomike:
can you please elaborate
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Kestolove(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2022
use am play 2 odds
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Typicool8(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2022
Kestolove:
use am play 2 odds
I know you're being sarcastic here

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Ever8090: 11:29am On May 10, 2022
My brother, hold that money tight and invest wisely, put in everything within you to remain up there, down here where we are is hell..I don't wish it on anyone..

God!!!...When!!!?..... someone has 15 million while just one million from that morning will free me from my present predicament that have denied me sleep close to a month now.

Dear God, I am not the worst sinner on earth, even if I am, out of your mercies and love pls forgive me and bless me with just little enough to free me from thinking and struggling with trivial things.

I have prayed and hustle but it still feels like I am not doing anything!.. misfortune everywhere and every time!

Lord God, I am not asking for much, just a little, only 1 million naira now, we make me smile for the remaining days of my life.

12 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by shawante(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2022
Find a bank with high interest on their fixed deposit and invest the money there

4 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by bobbybrown007: 12:49pm On May 10, 2022
Hmm mm, they are so many things to invest your mom eyes on, if its what everybody use to do or what they take home. Just let me no
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by NlandMumuTooMuc: 2:17pm On May 10, 2022
Use that money and buy tricycles that's Keke nape and give it out for higher purchase, believe me you'll watch as your money grows like grass. Meanwhile that's what am doing, still praying for more cash to invest more, it's very lucrative
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by moneymagnet(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
You can conveniently make no less than 1% of that money monthly Buying amd Selling currencies (Foreign Exchange Trading) of course with the help of a Fund/Portfolio manager( banks involve in Foreign Exchange using their clients/customers moneys as one of their numerous investment schemes to rake in decent Profits every now and then)

You can call my bluff but this is very viable. (100% achievable, I know this for sure because its what I do)

You can use a fraction of that Money to setup your Foreign exchange account with a reliable Broker in Nigeria (there's a tonne of them if you go on google search fully regulated and licensed)

- Setup Your Trading account at Your convenience all by yourself ( may be with a little guidance from someone who knows how to)
- Fund Your account all By yourself without giving anybody no dime
- Get a Fund/ Portfolio Manager to help out with managing the funds
- See and Monitor Your accounts(Progress) on a daily basis from the comfort of your home
- Access Your Funds anytime, also Make withdrawal of Funds and accrued profit anytime you want and have your funds paid back into Your Naira Bank account within 2hours or less of requesting for it from the Broker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Codeye(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.
I had two guaranteed ways to make you get the desired interest.
1. Give me I'll open bet shop with it and you can get 15% interest
2. Open Branch and fixed it for a year then you'll get 20% interest.✌
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by TotoNaRubber: 2:43pm On May 10, 2022
Ok
Drop your account number.

Codeye:

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2022
Bro, keep your 15 million. What I have to offer you is the best deal with less capital and monthly ROI which you will ever get here on nairaland.

I have a huge functional sachet water factory with a vehicle. And it's been very profitable. I have a sales driver with huge market. You can partner with me by getting an open back vehicle as well as sachet rolls, and when I commence your production, you will be guaranteed a huge profit margin monthly.
If you are interested, call or WhatsApp me on 08038950142.
Below are pix of my factory

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Codeye(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Ok
Drop your account number.

1518503733 Access bank
Yemi Samuel Michael
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by NlandMumuTooMuc: 4:14pm On May 10, 2022
Codeye:

can you explain more of this, how someone can get a bet9ja shop please?
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by kingspark72(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2022
That 15m can set up a sachet water company for u. In a rural area where there is no competition. Just get a land I have people that can install all the machines for u.
More inquiring 08067581272
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Codeye(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
can you explain more of this, how someone can get a bet9ja shop please?
OK, Currently I'm in Ilorin Kwara state and bet9ja business here is like a Goldmine. You can easily get shop and set up your accounts. Also they are peaceful people. Unlike Lagos my state.
Whoever is interested should Check my signature. Let's talk in details. I know all about bet9ja.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by TotoNaRubber: 5:49pm On May 10, 2022
Ok sent
Codeye:

1518503733 Access bank
Yemi Samuel Michael
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Codeye(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2022
TotoNaRubber:

Ok sent
Okay seen!
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On May 10, 2022
Ever8090:
My brother, hold that money tight and invest wisely, put in everything within you to remain up there, down here where we are is hell..I don't wish it on anyone..

God!!!...When!!!?..... someone has 15 million while just one million from that morning will free me from my present predicament that have denied me sleep close to a month now.

Dear God, I am not the worst sinner on earth, even if I am, out of your mercies and love pls forgive me and bless me with just little enough to free me from thinking and struggling with trivial things.

I have prayed and hustle but it still feels like I am not doing anything!.. misfortune everywhere and every time!

Lord God, I am not asking for much, just a little, only 1 million naira now, we make me smile for the remaining days of my life.

It's not by prayer, vigils or fasting....... But by your ability to struggle hard & wise .........

Start working...... Stop praying...... Prayer is the biggest scam ever...........

2 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Smartmanager(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
Try frozen food business. Very lucrative.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Ever8090: 7:41pm On May 10, 2022
Lexusgs430:

It's not by prayer, vigils or fasting....... But by your ability to struggle hard & wise .........

Start working...... Stop praying...... Prayer is the biggest scam ever...........
I guess such advice is not for me Shaa....
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Lexusgs430: 8:07pm On May 10, 2022
Ever8090:
I guess such advice is not for me Shaa....

This is the exact reason you are in the same spot ........

2 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Ever8090: 8:50pm On May 10, 2022
Lexusgs430:

This is the exact reason you are in the same spot ........
thank you...but still keep your advice to yourself....my tongue will not stop praying to him as long as I still have the breath of life in me,.even if he do not answer me, I will still praise and continue longing for his meecies. So your advice reman useless to me...

12 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Lexusgs430: 9:02pm On May 10, 2022
Ever8090:
thank you...but still keep your advice to yourself....my tongue will not stop praying to him as long as I still have the breath of life in me,.even if he do not answer me, I will still praise and continue longing for his meecies. So your advice reman useless to me...

You have spoken........ wink

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Pk01(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2022
Set up bakery.
Pure water factory.
1 mill standard car wash in a busy area.
Thanks me later..

Sapa dey boss
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by agrowell: 12:39am On May 11, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.

Invest in Sand Dredging business and multiply your income. Talk to me on this

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by ayoncox: 3:11am On May 11, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.
I have a farm (cattle rearing (fattening and diary), pigs and goats )and biogas from their wastes project and already working on raising funds for it overseas.
I can deliver 18% ROI in the first 2 years, 22% annual ROI afterwards. If you are interested chat me up on 08089456258
My company is registered as an LLC and you can trust us to deliver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month / Nigerian Banks Lose 24.5% Of Market Value / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.