Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) (53722 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Harrykn: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Get yourself an online earning funnel.
There are three basic ways to earn via online which are via:
# Digital Skill(s)
# Digital Service(s)
# Digital Investment(s).

So if you really need money use any or all three above. FYI there are thousands of ease2access ways to earn on the internet space....

@SENIORWRITER
I know a little of front-end web developing but no tools.
Local dropshipping $ technical services is my only means of survival but no too much profit. I’m still a student (self sponsored). I need another way to survive bro, my inflow is too small for all my needs now.

Any type of work is acceptable but with a minimum cost of operation.
Brotherly, your advice is true but all these skills needs heavy money for operations. I learnt front-end web development and will continue later, drop shipping needs patience before receiving orders.
Patience dog is about to die, I need something that won’t exceed 5days before payment. This my final year needs money than ever and I’m so damn broke with no one to help out. Make person show me way abeg, I know you guys have multiple job flows but still hiding, abeg.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by magicminister: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2021
I used to think she was hot but this shit just dirty lol!!!
Omo my taste has changed ��
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Decency2020(f): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Very disgusting, especially the first picture. Reminds one of a baby hippopotamus .

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2021
uchaymart:
Big brain diva...Toolz
Is she intelligent?

You're the second person saying that on this thread.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
theForth:

Is she intelligent?

You're the second person saying that on this thread.
Yes
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Too fat thick for my liking

I fit break if she climbs me, slim and foldable babes are the best tongue

#Fact!

Nonexisting1:
Baby elephant

cheesy
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2021
thats tew much dress to quantify a bikini .... this is what some gurlz wear to coza naw undecided no be by force to do phootshoot
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by masui(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2021
The first picture is gross.

Looks like my granny water pot.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Oracleforce: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Yoruba ladies Sabi fat....as if Nah fatness be their identity

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by thuxzwda1: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Kindness218:
grin grin

And he who no fear woman....fear am!
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by topmostg: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2021
When a supposedly married woman still continues displaying her goodies on the net for the whole world to see, she's seeking a new maga.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Kinjikitileking(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2021
NwekeUG:
OAP Tolu Oniru-Demuren, popularly known as Toolz, has shown off her bikini body in new photos posted on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSsRK_UMtBK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This woman is the real deal.... Productive, beautiful, chubby and hot.....

Chubby women are the best ... She's a quintessence of what chubby all about ...

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Sparklinglyte(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2021
See her big pants

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by wonderr(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
She's with her family and she's still inviting men
FEAR WOMEN OOO
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Where is the bikini na? Na big black pant and bra I dey see o.

Werey grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by LongT(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Twistlord post=1049[color=#006600:
[/color]46735]Hmmm come some guys will gather here soon with Lotion cream grin

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
How do I get your contact?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Toolz with the killer body
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by kabaarikabaari: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2021
my daughter's own is gonna b mor portable dan toolz. she got it all&set. but come on i won't let her loose it dis way. we get to respect our body. i ve warn my hus against bathing my girl n am at alert n watchful but in all God is in charge. I don't trust no one wit my girl. it's a complete package gift from God.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by revolt(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Person wey fat una dey force us to see as sexy... nothing sexy in this ...even with those large boobs... this Is a fat woman.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Wow wow

This is absolutely beautiful
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
One of the few babes with something upstairs..

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Are you inside the upstair?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2021
When we exhibit 'all of these'as if they no longer worth anything , it clearly shows that decency has gone down the drain in our society. If a lady and a mother could dress this way revealing her body,how would our children and the next generation dress?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by baby124: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
She looks fantastic.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by justjify(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wetin she put for head? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
The only realistic picture is the second one. That’s the face you have to look at every day of your union with her. The other pictures are on special occasions. Meh, thumbs down.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you zoom this picture trying to see something, na thunder go fire you grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by lildush(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Scrap ....
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by whirlout: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
This girl is disgustingly fat..no two ways about it.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
See her big pants
Her pants be like PILLOW CASE
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Bekind123: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
seyz91:
Like bag of beans just like that JMk girl in bbnaija
I so much detest fat girls ehn undecided
Who you come dey tell now ? Abi any body ask you any question for here.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by caandi: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
She’s a responsible somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Is So Thin – Fans Cries Out / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.