Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) (53699 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by enyiinne(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
not bad
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by VEXT: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Thank your God say u no dey Afghanistan
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Where is the bikini na? Na big black pant and bra I dey see o.
na her bikini size nah

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Design and print your flyer, banners, business card, invoice, envelop and any other related design...

Delivery nationwide
Whatapp: 09062882306
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2021
This one na s3x nah.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Anndju(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Nice
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nickymichy(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Please! I want to ask question o...must women flaunt their body?..

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by bigcee(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Renforce: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Sukini body grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2021
mlk55:
This one loud oooooo !!!!

Follow up for this exotic piece.

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

How much
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Ugly size 99 big black pant
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Her only problem is her body and mouth odours
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nezan(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Where is the family?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2021
This is fat angry
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Rimsd(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Why she be like masquerade shocked
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Op, is she a Yoruba woman lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Delph123(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2021
Twistlord:
Hmmm come some guys will gather here soon with Lotion cream grin
Abeg let dem enjoy it na grin grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Yarimoooh: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Bikini or trou-kini? Eye yam not understanding
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2021
she got all the tools
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by IbileIfe: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2021
EmptyGarden:
grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2021
You see the problem with us. Our pavertions/Taboos of looking at s another woman lustfully. Christ said if you look at a woman lustfully. You can insult the Muslim all you want but at least they gave it a go. They may not be the most intelligent by the modern proressive account but at least they were honest by covering them up completely in public.

This is not your woman. Why look at her that way. Through the internet or real life why look at her that way. If you look at her that way, Why not commit funications why not proceed to adultery why stop half way.

Am not for you or against me. Am saying when we see certain things like rape or promiscuity, Lets not act naive like "why are men like this or women like this. It began somewhere. Don't act dumb or you will be consider dumb. This is era of elightenment. Know the truth and let it free you.

One can't have discipline" without the discipline.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by BetExpert: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2021
The way dem hype this girl that time eh, you go think say him yansh big pass trailer. This one na regular yansh for normal Lagos runs girls. Nothing fantastic in these pictures

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Southeast21: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2021
The Taliban will be eyeing her with one eye.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Segunbabba(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Op, is she a Yoruba woman lipsrsealed
you again angry embarassed

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Make sense. They should enjoy life is too short
You didn't wail on this one today?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Harrykn:
I need money, who go show me way bayi
I really need money not all this body, big legs, small head.
Get yourself an online earning funnel.
There are three basic ways to earn via online which are via:
# Digital Skill(s)
# Digital Service(s)
# Digital Investment(s).

So if you really need money use any or all three above. FYI there are thousands of ease2access ways to earn on the internet space....
@harrykn since you are already earning from your local dropshipping then try diversifying with the proceeds into other online earning activities or increase your clientele....BTW you need to learn to quote comments properly.

Harrykn:

Brotherly, your advice is true but all these skills needs heavy money for operations. I learnt front-end web development and will continue later, drop shipping needs patience before receiving orders.
Patience dog is about to die, I need something that won’t exceed 5days before payment. This my final year needs money than ever and I’m so damn broke with no one to help out. Make person show me way abeg, I know you guys have multiple job flows but still hiding, abeg.
Are you sure you are earning with the dropshipping you claim to do.?

Deep Quote
Smart people see opportunities and leverage with such rather than sink with excuses.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Too much yansh grin too much boobs tongue
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Smoothily: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Hot

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2021
This is what women are good at and not talking trash about equality with men. Useless whores.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.