Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B (25310 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by haslaw(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

You are not a professional, you are not even qualified to be a quack. At best, you're a discharged patient. How a patient managed to be an authority in medical matters sounds funny.
Wherever you has your kid is your private business, that one doesn't concern me. Whatever you learnt or experienced there is not my concern and it is not conclusive

I'm telling you from a position of knowledge that no qualified medical personnel will watch a woman labour for 4 days.

@ ImaIma1

Please read and digest the bolded by Whiteshield.

I hope the police arrest ImaIma1 and her fake doctor before she kills innocent members of the public.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
haslaw:

Why should I read about it when I am not a medical doctor and I don't hope to be one.

You on the other hand is not a medical doctor but ignorantly and foolishly giving out dangerous information on what you know nothing about. How does having a baby makes you an authority in medicine. You must be the most dangerous_daft human being in the world.

You are no deferent from those killer doctors that have been jailed by the government and you and your quark doctors will soon fine yourself behind bars.

You are not a MD and don't hope to be one. So where did you get your facts from?

Which authority have I proven? I have never even been through labour but I know it's possible. The person that you were twinning with that categorically stated that it's a big lie, did you caution him? No. Why?

You just carry ignorance about disguising to be smart. Meanwhile, no single knowledge of what you are saying.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by winner37(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Must she tells everyone about her pussy problem ?
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by haslaw(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

You are not a MD and don't hope to be one. So where did you get your facts from?

Which authority have I proven? I have never even been through labour but I know it's possible. The person that you were twinning with that categorically stated that it's a big lie, did you caution him? No. Why?

You just carry ignorance about disguising to be smart. Meanwhile, no single knowledge of what you are saying.

Please show me what fact if gave.

You are not a doctor but here you are giving fake and dangerous information just because you had a baby. Do you even realize how dumb you sound?

Go to any village in Nigeria and you will fine loads of women with babies. does that make all the village women doctors?
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
haslaw:

@ ImaIma1

Please read and digest the bolded by Whiteshield.

I hope the police arrest ImaIma1 and her fake doctor before she kills innocent members of the public.

Sweetie that's obviously for you kiss
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
haslaw:

You are not a doctor but here you are giving fake and dangerous information just because you had a baby. Do you even realize how dumb you sound?

Go to any village in Nigeria and you will fine loads of women with babies. does that make all the village women doctors?

You don't read to understand. You read to attack and that's your number 1 ignorance. Only you can help yourself n
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by haslaw(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

You don't read to understand. You read to attack and that's your number 1 ignorance. Only you can help yourself n

People like you should be arrested because you are a danger to the society.

Me I don taya for this person oo. I will not reply you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Lxgking(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
pembisco:

Please never say never in medicine.
Simple question, "what do you mean in reference to any of my above statements"..

And what were you taught about labour, it's phases, prolonged and false labour, it's management and it's complications.

You have been privileged to have information, so you don't be silly.

"Perform a total hysterectomy on a woman and tell me if she will ever have a child again? (Ps: and don't try to be smart by telling me she can freeze her eggs, that's just pathetic) Never say never my blood foot.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:
Big, fat lie. No medical doctor will allow a patient linger in labour for a day not to talk of 4 days.
Jackie B's mother is Senator Grace Bent, her father is retired General. So, she has access to topnotch medical care and not some Ewurejoba Medical Centre.
She is trying to draw sympathy from female viewers but this lie is senseless.
It is possible. This is not a matter of sympathy. Forget about local medical centre. it can happen in a general hospital.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Bekind123: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
haslaw:

Please show me what fact if gave.

what is even your problem? Jackie B who had the experience just said it and you are arguing blindly. You know why some women don't like going to government hospital is because there, nobody is ready to help you administer anything that will fasten your labour, once all your antenatal diagnosis shows you are fit to have a normal delivery.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Gfskw: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Enough
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by RealityKings: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
People can lie

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by RealityKings: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A vast majority of Nigerians have been in hard and painful labour when some gang of Efulefu's decided to enthrone Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (RTD) 6yrs ago.
So my dear Jackie B, count your blessings.

grin
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by RealityKings: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
It is possible. This is not a matter of sympathy. Forget about local medical centre. it can happen in a general hospital.

She will die... CS would have been suggested after the first day
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by AngelDove10(m): 1:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Na ur village u go ask wetin dem do u and dat doesn't mean u wont be evicted soon
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Iwantpeace: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Perhaps she was in early labor not active labour. No doctor on Earth will keep a woman on active labour for uptil even half a day
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2021
RealityKings:

She will die... CS would have been suggested after the first day
No, she can't die.
My 1st & 2nd children,

I was in labor for just 1 hour
but my third children I was in labour for good 3days in one of the best General hospital in Ogun state, I did scan twice on the first day all is well(not a false labour, already 5cm on the first day) their weight is not up to my 1st and 2nd children.
Cos they believe I can deliver it without any help , I go to antenatal every monday.

I was contracting, and I was induced, there were 6 experience medical personel by my side. A young lady met me there and she gave birth.

The doctor was awarded the best doctor in Ogun state during the regime of Gbenga Daniel.

But on the night of the 3rd day at 10pm, I was advised to do C.S. It was hell on Earth.

To God be the glory, one of my twin was dying but God revived her.

I never pray for expentant mom to experience such.

Mind you I am not a first time mom. But all things work for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019:- What To Expect From Contestants At This Year’s Show / Alec Baldwin Shooting: What You Should Know About "Prop Guns" / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Over Addition Of New Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.