Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B (25306 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by alonzoivaan: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
sorry oo
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by FahBuLous: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2021

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Bukasint(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
FishLaps:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/18/bbnaija-i-was-in-labour-for-four-days-jackie-b/

Jackie B.....you were in labour for 4 days that's 96hours and you baby didn't have Birth Asphyxia? Maybe it was false labour you had....
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:
Big, fat lie. No medical doctor will allow a patient linger in labour for a day not to talk of 4 days.
Jackie B's mother is Senator Grace Bent, her father is retired General. So, she has access to topnotch medical care and not some Ewurejoba Medical Centre.
She is trying to draw sympathy from female viewers but this lie is senseless.

Have you had a baby before?

Are you in the medical field or work in a hospital?

As long as the baby is not in any danger throughout that period and the mother doesn't want to opt for CS, it can happen.

Besides, I know mothers who were in labour for days.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by haslaw(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Recall Jackie B at the early days of the reality show disclosed that she got pregnant after having sex for the first time when she was 19.

she for talk say she didn't even have sex. Wathoni even said she was a virgin after giving birth.

These oloshos are liars. They would useless their lives only to later claim having sex for the first time or virgin mothers.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by haslaw(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

As long as the baby is not in any danger throughout that period and the mother doesn't want to opt for CS, it can happen.

Quit going to quack doctors.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by seborrhic: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Adaanna:
thorpido post=104948469]Story.Which doctor is keeping you in labour for four days?

Is very possible sir.
The dr and hospital that keeps a woman in labour for 4days deserves to be shut down.
Either she is lying,not saying the whole truth or was in a stage where to play safe they just decided to observe her in the hospital till she entered labour.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
haslaw:

You should only have strong opinion on issues you know something about. Not to just come and say big fat lie for something you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Pick up your phone and call your non "quack" doctor, let him/her throw some light on the topic.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Saintmary(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
seborrhic:

The dr and hospital that keeps a woman in labour deserves to be shut down.
Either she is lying,not saying the whole truth or was in a stage where to play safe they just decided to observe her in the hospital till she entered labour.

Those were bogus lies.
The period of birthing and hospitalisation could have traumatic for her but labor for 4 days?
Haba.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

When you had your own baby, you spent half a week in labour, abi? The fact that you've had a baby doesn't make you an authority on childbirth. Afterall, even those with mental issues also give birth to children.

Childbirth is not Olympics that you'll be doing it for 48 hours not to talk about 4 days.

If the labour is prolonged, the mother loses energy. If energy is lost, the mother becomes weak. If the mother becomes weak, she can't push. If she can't push, both mother and child are at risk.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Vinnie2000(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I was about to ask that. I bet her family members were camped by her bedside, kabashing for 4 days too. Since CS isn’t an option, she must deliver like the Hebrew women.

I am a Man but will tell it's possible!!
Since
We do not know the kind of Labour complications She had!!
You pple shouldn't be assuming things! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Iwantpeace: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
thorpido:
Story.Which doctor is keeping you in labour for four days?
As in eh..
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
haslaw:

Don't mind her. They will be using their substandard experiences as a benchmark.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Vinnie2000(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
seborrhic:

The dr and hospital that keeps a woman in labour for 4days deserves to be shut down.

She has not told you exactly the nature of her labour complications!!
Y jump into conclusion dat she is Lying? sad
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:
She has not told you exactly the nature of her labour complications!!
Y jump into conclusion dat she is Lying? sad

Baba, person no dey undergo Labour for 4 days. Can you have sex continuously for 4 days?
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by bukolabeauty09(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:
Big, fat lie. No medical doctor will allow a patient linger in labour for a day not to talk of 4 days.
Jackie B's mother is Senator Grace Bent, her father is retired General. So, she has access to topnotch medical care and not some Ewurejoba Medical Centre.

Dont say what you dont know. When I delivered my baby a woman laboured for complete 2days until the husband them to do cs for her. Infact the midwife on duty was even saying they should calm down that the pain she had gone through is more than the pain that remains because she was already 9cm dialet out of 10cm.

The husband had to show some drama and threatened to sue the hospital if anything happened to his wife since thursday afternoon that she was brought in they finally did the surgery Saturday midnight.....some hospitals midwives are so mean.

The nurse later said the woman has thin cervix and that's what led to the delay. The woman even came to hospital early when she was just 1cm dilated
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Bekind123: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:
why can't you just believe. Are you gynacologist or a mother. Is not everybody that wants a doctor's blade on their body especially the scars that come with it.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

When you had your own baby, you spent half a week in labour, abi? The fact that you've had a baby doesn't make you an authority on childbirth. Afterall, even those with mental issues also give birth to children.

Childbirth is not Olympics that you'll be doing it for 48 hours not to talk about 4 days.

If the labour is prolonged, the mother loses energy. If energy is lost, the mother becomes weak. If the mother becomes weak, she can't push. If she can't push, both mother and child are at risk.

For you to blatantly say it is a lie should mean that you are an authority on the matter.

Me that I have been through childbirth and didn't go through labour doesn't mean I will boldly say it's not possible because mine wasn't.

Besides, me that I even have a little experience didn't claim authority on the topic lije I represent all the women that have put to bed.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
bukolabeauty09:

Dont say what you dont know. When I delivered my baby a woman laboured for complete 2days until the husband them to do cs for her. Infact the midwife on duty was even saying they should calm down that the pain she had gone through is more than the pain that remains because she was already 9cm dialet out of 10cm.

The husband had to show some drama and threatened to sue the hospital if anything happened to his wife since thursday afternoon that she was brought in they finally did the surgery Saturday midnight.....some hospitals midwives are so mean.

The nurse later said the woman has thin cervix and that's what led to the delay. The woman even came to hospital early when she was just 1cm dilated

You too, listen to yourself. Does 2 days sound like 4 days to you?
Plenty people labour for 2 days when they go to substandard hospitals and meet all these Iya igbebi (midwives), but when it is day 3 and things are looking somehow, they do CS.

Jackie B is from a privileged home. Her Mom was a Senator, her father is a Retired General. She can afford the best medical care. Wherever she gave birth is not a place where they allow their patients go into labour for 4 days as if they are running church crusade.

Hafsat Abiola had her baby in a pool because she had small waist. There are many ways to avoid prolonged labour. Go better hospital, una no go gree.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by haslaw(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

You should only have strong opinion on issues you know something about. Not to just come and say big fat lie for something you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Pick up your phone and call your non "quack" doctor, let him/her throw some light on the topic.

Like I said before. Quit going to quack doctors.

When the thing happen now you and your quack doctors will start blaming village people upanadan.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

For you to blatantly say it is a lie should mean that you are an authority on the matter.

Me that I have been through childbirth and didn't go through labour doesn't mean I will boldly say it's not possible because mine wasn't.

Besides, me that I even have a little experience didn't claim authority on the topic lije I represent all the women that have put to bed.

Lol @ the bolded.
You want to put me in a tight corner so that other mothers can come hammer my head.
I won't argue with you again. grin
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bekind123:
why can't you just believe. Are you gynacologist or a mother. Is not everybody that wants a doctor's blade on their body especially the scars that come with it.

Too many Thomases without any fact, 1st person or 2nd person experience to back up the comment. Someone just come up and say it's a big fat lie like he/she works in a labour room.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

Lol @ the bolded.
You want to put me in a tight corner so that other mothers can come hammer my head.
I won't argue with you again. grin

Shebi you are the one who works in a labour room that can boldly say it's not possible. You even it's quack doctors that allow it. What about Jehovah's witnesses that kick against labour?

Abeg let the mothers come for you jare.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bekind123:

Believe what nonsense when I'm not a gullible fool?
I was in the hospital last year when woman who had prolonged Labour died while trying to give birth. She was too weak and her organs failed. The story was on Sahara Reporters and Nairaland even carried it.
Was it not last year one idiot on BBN said she got pregnant without having sex?
When liars talk rubbish, our brains are given to us to filter the nonsense.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Bekind123: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

Really? don't say what you don't know, Labour are in stages and being her first child it may take hours for her cervix to open. Remember she said she got pregnant after her first sex.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
haslaw:

Like I said before. Quit going to quack doctors.

When the thing happen now you and your quack doctors will start blaming village people upanadan.

Quit displaying your ignorance in public. Go and read about it and ask questions before coming to make false statements.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

Shebi you are the one who works in a labour room that can boldly say it's not possible. You even it's quack doctors that allow it. What about Jehovah's witnesses that kick against labour?

Abeg let the mothers come for you jare.

Okay then, show is Jehovah's witnesses who Labour for half a week in standard hospitals, show us.
You people will pack yourselves in abbatoirs called hospitals and use the nonchalance of the medical personnel there to judge the excellent standards of proper medical institutions.

Madam, if you go to a good hospital, you won't labour for 3 days.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

Don't mind her. They will be using their substandard experiences as a benchmark.

Cc haslaw

Two people that are ignorant on the topic speaking like authorities. Typical Nigerian behaviour to act like you know it all while hiding behind lack of knowledge. And too stubborn to accept the truth even if a professional educates them.

You guys will be fine.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Lxgking(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

Don't talk what you have no knowledge of.... Whiteshield has cleared the air on the facts and you are still arguing....... What do you understand by false labour, go and browse it and quote me if you understand it.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ImaIma1(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whiteshield:

Okay then, show is Jehovah's witnesses who Labour for half a week in standard hospitals, show us.
You people will pack yourselves in abbatoirs called hospitals and use the nonchalance of the medical personnel there to judge the excellent standards of proper medical institutions.

Madam, if you go to a good hospital, you won't labour for 3 days.

Sweetheart don't be ignorant. A doctor cannot force a mum to opt for CS. The best they will do is let you know the condition of the baby. They can make the husband sign that it's their choice to wait for a normal delivery or refer them elsewhere.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by abigailstar: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Gotv Top Up Promo For Gotv Max @ ₦2500 / Big Brother Naija 2019:- What To Expect From Contestants At This Year’s Show / CCPT Has Intervened To Prevent Multichoice From Raising Subscription Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.