Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics (757 Views)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Don’t Date My Bestie / Don’t Date A Man Who Reads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics by lifenajeje(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Nollywood actor, Timini Egbuson, has responded to the dragging he received after his ex called him out for being a predator.
The drama started when the self-proclaimed bad boy tweeted that he is no longer interested in getting to know people.

A tweep then quoted his tweet and wrote, “At least 19-21 year olds will rest”.

His ex-girlfriend, Lydia further quoted the tweet and wrote, “17“.

A series of tweets followed in which she labelled the actor a predator, a “cradle snatcher and an all round terrible person.”

She included in the Twitter thread that Timini slut-shamed her and told her to go kill herself despite knowing that she was suicidal.

The Twitter thread immediately caught the attention of netizens who began to share their opinions on the actor’s alleged preference for ladies in their late teens to early twenties.

Responding to the allegations on Tuesday night in a social media statement, Timini wrote:

Continue reading

[url=https://naijassador.com/i-dont-date-underage-women-timini-egbuson-replies-critics/ ][/url]

Re: I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics by Twistlord: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Ok
Re: I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics by OkuFaba(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Elevator Doctor
Re: I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics by Udodiri01: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Those pple calling 19-21 years old Girls, Underage!
Chidimma, the killer of Ataga, abi Usifo, she's an Underage and a small Girl, right?

Never Underrate these Girls!
Some know and have done Things 35 yr old ladies wouldn't dare to do! sad

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Date Underage Women,” Timini Egbuson Replies Critics by lifenajeje(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Those pple calling 19-21 years old Girls, Underage!
Chidimma, the killer of Ataga, abi Usifo, she's an Underage and a small Girl, right?

Never Underrate these Girls!
Some know and have done Things 35 yr old ladies wouldn't dare to do! sad

It's the same way my aunt wouid tell her friends that I have gotten experience some fourtu years men don't have ..

(1) (Reply)

In A Relationship Who Should First Initiate Call And Text. / Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience. / Upcoming Actress Janet Openly Fuzzing Her Wett Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.