Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death (27292 Views)

Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by witworth(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
No need to delete anything, death is inevitable and not unprecedented

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Lightorder: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I won't take twitter seriously until they ban all the accounts related to IpOB Terrorists activities on Twitter.
I am not IPOB fan but it is only Nigeria government that considers them terrorist
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Lightorder: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I expect ipob and ekpa to start wailing violation of human right.
as your beloved country wailed over the removal of una president’s

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by colorsofrainbow: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kenmatt:

Stop wallowing in your shallow comprehension of development issues and be typing balderdash simply because you laid your finger on a Phone that features internet accessibility.
When u speak grammar finish and the pains get off you,you tell me grin grin
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Antoeni(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
So this IPOB don’t even have 1 reasonable
Person among them
This is really unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Bahose(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
anytexy:
Let's find out if Joe Igbokwe first wish himself death if Nnamdi Kanu is released.
Because from my own understanding I think the guy qouted Joe Igbokwe.
Please, fact should be checked before we jump onto conclusion.

Fact checkers in the house over to you.
you said it the way it is, so many people lack understanding or they are being mischievous.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Haha jack don wise grin
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Ikpeyi: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by gazza07(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your tears shall be endless. You will cry without quench... iseee
Nonpartisan1:
I won't take twitter seriously until they ban all the accounts related to IpOB Terrorists activities on Twitter.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Sunday2021: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
God bless buhari. You have thought Twitter a lesson they will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Tingotoe: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:
Person among them
They are mostly a bunch of rag tag terrorists. That Ekpa guy is trying to convince his followers that he's a more fearless and effective leader than Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by InspectorLawal(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
It doesn't change anything that Bubu's tweet was deleted.
APC online miscreants can keep crying even as Lai Mohamed don travel go U.S to beg & cry for twitter heavily grin
when you go get sense?
IPOB slave
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by InspectorLawal(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
GoldenVulture:
Good one from Twitter! Delete all terrorists posts.
who is This one?
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by InspectorLawal(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
onuman:
No Igbo wants Joe Igbokwe dead. Igbokwe would have gone to heaven or hell if any Igbo wanted him dead.

Simon Ekpa’s post on Igbokwe was literally a warming.
shut up IPOB slave.
That's a threat to life.
Stop defending terrorism
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by InspectorLawal(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lightorder:
I am not IPOB fan but it is only Nigeria government that considers them terrorist
shut up and stop denying your terrorist brothers
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by nick50(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yoruba media cows at work I am yet to see where si.on ekpa threatened Joe igbokwe with death..stupid people
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by od501: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

In that case, you will never take Twitter seriously. You go wait taya!
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Not all comments made by ipob are against the rules of free speech and human rights. undecided
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by od501: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

In that case, you will never take Twitter seriously. You go wait taya!
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by colorsofrainbow: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
InspectorLawal:
when you go get sense?
IPOB slave
Why I go get sense when terrorist Buhari's slave like you still never find sense? cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by od501: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tingotoe:
They are mostly a bunch of rag tag terrorists. That Ekpa guy is trying to convince his followers that he's a more fearless and effective leader than Kanu.

Then ask yourself, is he more fearless and effective leader than Kanu? Cos I think he is grin
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by od501: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:
Person among them

Yes they do sir, and Mr. Simon is one of them. Proposed 334,488,654 times more than that mannequin of a vegetable in Aso Rock. grin
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Tingotoe: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
od501:

Then ask yourself, is he more fearless and effective leader than Kanu? Cos I think he is grin
I doubt it. He's an empty windbag and rabble-rouser who will fail to achieve his objectives

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by odomanis: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I expect ipob and ekpa to start wailing violation of human right.

Why should they ? Did they not support the deleting of M Buhari's tweet ?
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by od501: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tingotoe:
I doubt it. He's an empty windbag and rabble-rouser who will fail to achieve his objectives

He announced a sit-at-home exercise, and people obeyed. That didn't look like what "an empty windbag" can do.
I also heard he is a major proponent in the founding of ESN. Again, it is nothing close to what "a rabble-rouser" will do. Let's admit it, these guys are growing stronger by the day, tagging them terrorists and killing every one of them won't solve any problem.

A reasonable government will conduct a referendum if he thinks that 90% of a people from a particular region supports a cause.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Tingotoe: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
od501:

He announced a sit-at-home exercise, and people obeyed. That didn't look like what "an empty windbag" can do.
I also heard he is a major proponent in the founding of ESN. Again, it is nothing close to what "a rabble-rouser" will do. Let's admit it, these guys are growing stronger by the day, tagging them terrorists and killing every one of them won't solve any problem.

A reasonable government will conduct a referendum if he thinks that 90% of a people from a particular region supports a cause.
the meaning of rabble-rouser is 'A person who tries to stir up masses of people for political action by appealing to their emotions rather than their reason'. Now please tell me if there exists a single IPOB member who reasons rationally. As for his ESN soldiers I'll direct you to Okonso and his boys to answer that

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Mftivi: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
lol the guy was quoting Joe igbokwe who said over his dead body the Nnamdi Kanu will be released.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by dododawa1: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Igbokwe too should just respected himself,talking like mouthpiece of southwest anyhow.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
if your wish isn't granted, it means you will still be dying slowly slowly till further notice. Your hatred is killing you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) / If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / Why We Can’t Deliver On Our Promises – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.