Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death (27291 Views)

Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Masterkernel1: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I won't take twitter seriously until they ban all the accounts related to IpOB Terrorists activities on Twitter.

Kindly join Taliban, they've gotten your dream state, Sharia state. IPOB and Twitter will never stoop low for a nation in crisis to unturn their principles.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by RealityKings: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
They should have left it because that will be held as an evidence against him in court
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by NGpatriot: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Next step is deporting him back to his abia ipob terrorist village.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Tomahawk99(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
I wish Nnamani Kanu had appointed someone else. This Ekpa might be loyal but he stinks of incompetence just like Buhari.
Barely how many weeks into his appointment too many cracks and unrest.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by ablejesus26(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nice one from Twitter.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by orisa37: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thank you TWITTER for your action.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Commentor: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
immortal2:

Twitter refused to ban Muslim terrorists. Taliban is the greatest customer. Satan dont fight satan. Communist, Nazis and Islam are from the same source-satan.

Just say anything that isn't western then off the mic.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Hellonearth007: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fools. Which one is threating him.

Igbokwe said if MNK is set free let him die.

Simon then said that MANY will be free soon so Igbokwe should get ready to fulfill his promise of dying

I don't know why Aboki fools can't read a simple English with understanding
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by od501: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tingotoe:
the meaning of rabble-rouser is 'A person who tries to stir up masses of people for political action by appealing to their emotions rather than their reason'. Now please tell me if there exists a single IPOB member who reasons rationally. As for his ESN soldiers I'll direct you to Okonso and his boys to answer that

Yes, there is an IPOB member that reasons fine, Simon Ekpa looks like one to me. See, their is no reason for the name-calling, if the government is fed up with the agitation, referendum looks the best way to go about it to me. That's what is applicable in a sane society.
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Lightorder: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
InspectorLawal:
shut up and stop denying your terrorist brothers
whose dog is barking ?
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by gwarotango: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Has the honourable minister expressed any kind of interest in the top job?
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by InspectorLawal(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
nick50:
Yoruba media cows at work I am yet to see where si.on ekpa threatened Joe igbokwe with death..stupid people
you're a slave
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by Karlosorji(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I won't take twitter seriously until they ban all the accounts related to IpOB Terrorists activities on Twitter.
You can also tell them to ban the talibans
Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by EmekaA125(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2021
GoldenVulture:
Good one from Twitter! Delete all terrorists posts.
Wailer. Cry me us river grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Deputy Gov’s Brother Decamps Ahead Of Governorship Election / Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.