Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen (5185 Views)

Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness? / Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him / APC in Disarray As Tinubu Sickness Worsens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by CelebCircle: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2021
BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9cc3Eb0_-w
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Hezzyluv: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Quick recovery.
But seriously, is he planning to rule this country?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by APCNig: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Not bad news for the evil party, but good news for the Professor Pastor

Osinbajo/Zulum 2023 Vs Atiku/Obi 2023

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by NGpatriot: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2021
The only way this is bad news is if Tinubu or whatever he's going through won't let you put food on the table or preventing you from obtaining your nest bowl of akpu..

Find something better to do with your time..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by APCNig: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Quick recovery.
But seriously, is he planning to rule this country?

Yes, he is.

Buhari will clear all road blocks for the Jagaban. The lifeless terrorist does not break his promises, that's why he won't stop supporting Bandits = Boko Haram = Fulani herdsmen. They are his boys.

Jagaban is Nigeria's best hand after Professor Emeritus Charles Chukwuma Soludo the undoubted Solution.

Jagaban will create jobs, raise leaders and expand the economy. Though we may all be working for him, but there will be jobs and money in all households. His leadership skills are not in doubt. After the politicians of the First Republic who are our founding fathers, no other Nigerian has the leadership skills that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu has.

I am just saddened with the fact that he is an unrepentant treasury looter,a prolific thief and a devilish power monger. I am still trying to figure out how much a human will have before he will say "thank God for this blessing, now I want to serve mankind".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by pyyxxaro: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2021
ATIKU nor de tire

Hope he doesn’t end up like OGBORU
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by endsarrrs(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2021
I only appear to AHMED Tinubu to consider a deserve rest at point in time.

Its time for him take a dignified and honorable dismount from the horse.

I wish him well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
The only way this is bad news is if Tinubu or whatever he's going through won't let you put food on the table or preventing you from obtaining your nest bowl of akpu..

It will be bad news for you because you won't be getting your monthly "Lick My Yansh" pay from Tinubu and thus, put an end to the indiscriminate open defecation in lagos State by you and your co-travelers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by SaiOsinbajo: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2021
APCNig:

Yes, he is.

Buhari will clear all road blocks for the Jagaban. The lifeless terrorist does not break his promises, that's why he won't stop supporting Bandits = Boko Haram = Fulani herdsmen. They are his boys.

Jagaban is Nigeria's best hand after Pro kifessor Emeritus Charles Chukwuma Soludo the undoubted Solution.

Jagaban will create jobs, raise leaders and expand the economy. Though we may all be working for him, but there will be jobs and money in all households. His leadership skills are not in doubt. After the politicians of the First Republic who are our founding fathers, no other Nigerian has the leadership skills that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu has.

I am just saddened with the fact that he is an unrepentant treasury looter,a prolific thief and a devilish power monger. I am still trying to figure out how much a human will have before he will say "thank God for this blessing, now I want to serve mankind".

Life is very precious and as such it is a good thing to wish both liked and unliked speedy recovery. But I will advise he sticks with being a kingmaker rather than wanting to be a king. I may not be a renowned pastor or prophet but sincerely the revelation I had about him is what is playing out gradually. Baba, should take a rest because he will be striped naked: not just health wise but politically as well from what I saw.

Mind you, tinubu will remain my political mentor because of his vast experience and duggedness but my dear, going for presidency won't do him good or the country any favour. Baba is sound in leadership as he's a proven harvester of best brains in leadership but health and age isn't in his favor. But my prayer is that he stays longer and healthy as we still needs his experiences in achieving a better Nigeria even though there are questionable matters on his part
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2021
LIVE TINUBU ALONE,PRAY FOR HIM AND STOP YU BAD BELLE NEGATIVE NEWS undecided
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by SweetiliciousD: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2021
Sai Baba
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Fuckyoumod: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCNig:

the house boy you mean?
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by igbowoman: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
He is 69 plus 20 years.
He has lived a full life
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

Don't mind him. As if Tinubu alone is APC. If Tinubu cannot run then the Yorubas who can run and win yapa. Like Osinbajo, Fashola etal.

If you want to recognize Nigerian losers in life, look no further than those obsessed with personalities like Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai etal as if those people are not mortals of flesh and blood who can be replaced when they die or even while alive.

This is why winners in life know to focus on strengthening institutions, leadership/reformation processes and ideas that will always be immortal and will remain eternallly when flesh and blood has long perished.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by alphaNomega: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why do you call it bad news? Have you not seen the trend in Nigeria since 2007? To qualify for president you must be terminally ill, so when you die, people would use your office to loot the nation while keeping it a secret. Late Dora Akunyili exposed their plan with Yaradua, but they've improved it with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by iluvdonjazzy: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na lie
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Whazar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
who cares? if u like payin nah your wahala be dat
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Rickmann: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

you no well ,my guy grin
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by WoundedLamb: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCNig:

Yes, he is.

Jagaban is Nigeria's best hand after Professor Emeritus Charles Chukwuma Soludo the undoubted Solution.

Your campaign strategy is quite idiosyncratic. I'd like to see how the opposition will approach. Observing.
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by thelegend1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCNig:

I think Atiku/Obi will take it this time around. Osinbajo has proven to be too docile to lead; plus anything that reminds Nigerians of this current administration leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Walkee: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
APCNig:

win win in my book
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Gadafii: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Greedy old brown teeth thug, your mates are already ancestors collecting dogs and red corks as sacrifice cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by RPirez: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
He can go spend all the loot he stole from Lagos in his grave. Stupid, selfish fool! angry
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
The blood of Funsho Williams is crying for vengeance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by APCNig: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
the house boy you mean?

Anybody in your family reach him level?
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by APCNig: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gadafii:
Greedy old brown teeth thug, your mates are already ancestors collecting dogs and red corks as sacrifice cheesy

This is how mental illness starts. See a psychiatrist before it's too late.
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by APCNig: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Zoharariel:
The blood of Funsho Williams is crying for vengeance.

No, the blood is now laughing for hugs and kisses. Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by Fuckyoumod: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
APCNig:

Anybody in your family reach him level?
dear son of an urchin, I'm a very busy man lol.. Tutoring a Street arab like you will always a waste of time.

Deal with it, Osibanjo is a houseboy as far as this country is concern!
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by APCNig: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Your campaign strategy is quite idiosyncratic. I'd like to see how the opposition will approach. Observing.

I will never campaign for Tinubu, so that God will not punish me. You and I know that he is an unsatisfied treasury looter.

Charles Soludo the Solution is Nigeria's best Economic brain as at today, but he can't get there because he does not belong to the evil ruling caucus.
Re: BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen by APCNig: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
dear son of an urchin, I'm a very busy man lol.. Tutoring a Street arab like you will always a waste of time.

Deal with it, Osibanjo is a houseboy as far as this country is concern!

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot start an argument with you now only to discover later that I have been trading words with a mentally unstable lazy youth.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. / Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election / Nigerians: Very Stupid People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.