Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan (43196 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / NSCDC: Abdullahi Gana Receives Shuaib Belgore, Inspects New COVID-19 Center / Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by MrCounselor: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Cerebellum: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This Oduduwa nation will prove to be a failed state.
Just Imagine the breakdown of law & order there.

If Amotekun is not shooting innocent teenagers, its their officers fighting politicians, or their crossdressers being beaten to pulp

Why is it always these people all the time?? WHY??!!

Why do you indulge in being stupidd always??

Nah question o angry

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by millionboi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Ipob at it again.

Oyiboupdate juliusmalema udele1 monogamy
Please come and see what ipob have caused cry cry
thy use ipob swell4u neh
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by ityP(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
millionboi:
thy use ipob swell4u neh

Na sarcasm boss

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
They need to teach those useless immigration a lesson
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by LockDown69(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Where's the sporadic gunshots? angry
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Almaigaa: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This Oduduwa nation will prove to be a failed state.
Just Imagine the breakdown of law & order there.

If Amotekun is not shooting innocent teenagers, its their officers fighting politicians, or their crossdressers being beaten to pulp

Why is it always these people all the time?? WHY??!!

They are still better than IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
MTCLimited:
Nigeria My Country !!!! Every day is another tale of violence, anarchy, chaos and what have you ! Anyways, if you are tired of this country and intend to migrate to better climes like the U.K, USA, Australia and the like to seek greener pastures and a comfortable life…. Kindly check my siggy for more info…. Cheers !!!!
You think violence no dey happen for UK and America? I pity you

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by FreedomArmy: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
post=104957941:

Wahala be like slaps......
no copy and paste today ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by ttobizz(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Umble:
A country filled with problems. One day new wahala.

Anyways...

Email Marketing - Get over 10,000 Email Addresses from any country for free

Making money these days, one needs a lot of online exposure. Either you are running ads online or growing a follower-ship that will eventually convert to money making.

Alot of people have struggled over the years trying to grow their businesses with little or no success. Whereas growing a business can happen with as little as a simple email marketing giving the business the exposure that is needed for free.

So what if I told you that you can get thousands of email addresses of people from different countries, different works of life and interest what would you say.

Take a Nigeria business as a case study, you are into real estate, and you sell premium properties, you need exposure for your estates, you can target people of high Income e.g CEOs, MDs, Business owners etc then cold mail them to draw their attention to your brand and what you have to offer.

Are you the marketing manager in the organisation you work? This might just be bringing about new idea on how to go about increasing the brand awareness of the organisation.

You sell clothes or other products? you can send product images via email and drive attention and make sales.

Or you need to get international email addresses USA, Britain, Italy, etc for your businesses, trust me, it's as simple as a click.

People of this generation are mostly mobile with their email receiver. They get their email messages on the go, so you are rest assured of getting across to a lot of people.

To get all that email addresses, you need a software that is simply installed into your Chrome or Microsoft browser and boom you are good to go.

The software is sold for about 90$ but I am willing to give it to you for 15,000 naira. However, the first 10 people to make payment will be getting it at a discounted price of 10,000 naira.

What you will get after making payment;
1. Software to install
2. Manual on how to install
3. Manual on how to use.
4. Online one on one assistance.(if requested)

WhatsApp: 0.9.1.5.2.5.7.4.3.7.5

Below is a screen shot of over 14,000 email addresses gotten from USA on just one topic

Keep it bro. You are kinds we want on this platform

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by backtalkG(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
chatinent:
Man's government has failed.
let's try women's government then
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Codes151(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you know you can't make a video, then don't.

Why are you running?
Why are you running?

Smh
Small tear gas you run 4:40
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Cmanforall: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by sylve11: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
Now let us assume some group of guys were coming during this show of power all armed and chanting Allah.....una go see how the "gallant" officers will immediately pick race. Always gallant when they see unarmed citizens.

grin cool
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by dragunov: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Nice one.
One Nigeria forever my dear Afonjas

Go phuck yourself beast of no nation!
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Numerouno94:
Give an average Nigerian power nd see how he will abuse it. Something is definitely wrong wit black some black men
I don correct your post smiley

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by DoggoneDogg: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Almaigaa:

They are still better than IPOB grin grin grin

Is your moniker another way of spelling Almajiri??
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by MTCLimited(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
You think violence no dey happen for UK and America? I pity you
Bro, after this, I won’t reply you again. You seem ignorant of the fact that the average “Nigerian” mentality is very low, dubious and archaic compared to their African counterparts, let alone sophisticated countries and developed economies like those I mentioned earlier. Violence happens everywhere, that’s true. However, that of Nigeria is baseless, uncalled for, myopic and foolish. The few sane ones remaining should take advantage of my siggy for a better life…. Oh ! and BTW, I hope you have travelled far and wide like I have to come up with your ill-thought assumptions.

Good day !!!!

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Skillsnigeria: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by fxsky: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Makinde is doing well
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by hollywater: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yet they got Angry when they are called Zoo.
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Yankee101: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
When chair too na agbero
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Una carry or smuggle contraband?
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by anytexy: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nsogbu di kwa oo! (waha la dey ooo).
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Damn ,the shut immigration officers do is alarming...
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Violence everywhere.
Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by Almaigaa: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Is your moniker another way of spelling Almajiri??

Re: Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan by yusluvad(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol, no mind them. If na them Talibans now, them go no what's up...
DaOriginalCEO:
Now let us assume some group of guys were coming during this show of power all armed and chanting Allah.....una go see how the "gallant" officers will immediately pick race. Always gallant when they see unarmed citizens.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Alake Asked To Recite The National Anthem By Senator Simon Mwadkwon / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters / APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.