Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) (39862 Views)

Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari / Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cruise
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by falseprophet: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by WibusJaga: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Now, this is serious
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Decency2020(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Vicivifi:
Police that should be arresting people with weed

It will surprise to know that they use it more than any other set of people because they have protection

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Adisa89(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bush meat hunting the hunter. cheesy
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by AzuNas: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ajeh
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Miosendyin: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
You will only be surprised if you are not close to police people. 99.7 % are corrupt and 80% are into illegal stuffs..

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by MTCLimited(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
LOFL !!!! What Nigerian police can not do does not exist cheesy cheesy grin grin. Check my siggy if you wanna ‘japa’ to saner climes !!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
May be they caught someone with the weed and decided to take it to their police station for survey and proper usage.......

Don't ask me to explain further, just waiting for our designer to finish sowing Hushpuppy towel.

Still CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD
Building Designs and Construction works
Only a call will get you back enjoying the value for your money.
Check my signature for details.
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Algold: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by studentofTruth: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Police arrested by vigilante for transporting weed..

FATHER I Beseech thee! Deliver this Nation.

If your father doesn't answer, do we say he's powerless or he doesn't regard your prayers?
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Algold: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
OutisComputers:
Old news. This forum is becoming obsolete

It happened yesterday... Abi u dream see am last year... I am currently at Ogbe where it happened
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
The hunter is being hunted grin
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Algold: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
studentofTruth:

If your father doesn't answer, do we say he's powerless or he doesn't regard your prayers?

Life and death is in your tongue...

Condemn yourself by yourself with your uncouth tongue...

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by goodman5(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Demm I remember those days when me and my homies use to smoke loud with one police officer in our Hood grin grin ;D042
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by BurntDodo: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decency2020:
Nobody has ever arrested the end users

Do not be surprised that these same officers must have arrested dealers in the past.

Some arrest, collect bribe and then smoke with. You need Watchmen to watch the Watchmen.
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Nkpitime(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
5250/EDS/PRD/VOL.25/53
Date: 17/08/2021

The Director News

POLICE PRESS RELEASE

POLICE OFFICERS FOUND IN VIRAL VIDEO WITH EDO VIGILANTE NOT DRUG DEALERS

The attention of Edo State Police Command has been drawn to a viral video where two Policemen (Drivers) in mufti attached to State Highway Patrol, Edo State Police Command, were handcuffed, physically brutalized and tortured by members of Vigilante Group led by one John Osasere Ohonba alias Awilo.
Contrary to the false and malicious narrative by Awilo and his group that the two Policemen were suspected drug dealers and connivers with an alleged suspect Ikpefua Idowu in custody of the group. Facts of the incident is that the two Policemen went to Vigilante office with one Lucky and his girlfriend to merely seek the whereabout of Ikpefua Idowu who was arrested by Awilo and his group.
Not minding the fact that the policemen introduced themselves and were identified by Awilo and his group, Awilo did not only order that the Policemen be physically assaulted, it was evidenced in the viral video that Mr. Awilo who wore a red jacket initiated and participated actively in the attack.
It is pertinent at this juncture to convey that it is a known fact to Mr. Awilo and his group that the vehicle, Lexus RX330 SUV captured in the viral video belong to Lucky, a brother to the detained Ikpefua Idowu in the custody of Awilo and his Vigilante Group on whose behalf the Policemen went to sort for.
It is incontrovertible therefore that the items allegedly found in the vehicle wouldn’t have in any way belong to the Policemen as falsely projected in the viral video. It belongs to Lucky.
It is necessary to further state that the mission of the Policemen was merely fact finding which Awilo and his group considered a distraction and unfortunately unleashed unnecessary attack on them. This has presently necessitated admission of the men in hospital having been diagnosed of internal hemorrhage.
In light of the foregoing, the actions and claims of Mr. Awilo and his group is considered unacceptable and a bid to falsely vilify and disparage the Command. However, it is the position of the Command that the claims of Mr. Awilo and his gang in the viral video be discountenanced and considered as mere fabrications.
The Commissioner of Police, Edo State has ordered investigation into the incidence.

SP KONTONGS BELLO
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
EDO STATE COMMAND,
BENIN CITY.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Buziness101: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
The hunter has finally become the hunted...

Awumen o
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Meedon: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
E be things
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by shattman(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Download videos from WhatsApp, Instagram and more

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by hopexter(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
FarinJini:
Doings!
Wetin Nigerian police no fit do? Dem dey supply clothes and now dem don dey supply loud too

30k a month no reach anything na, dem go feed demselves, family and parent, still pay transport to work then still pay school fees join. So tell me why them no go get side hustle take meet up grin grin
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by airminem(f): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Corona22:
Imagine make olode dey catch olopa cheesy And you want me to respect police. The other day i saw police and i just reverse cos i don't want them to plant loud in my car, two of the idiot enter bike and started to chase me grin Imagine make you dey use bike chase venza grin Imbeciles
Hmmm...
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kindness218:
grin grin

grin grin grin

My exact expression
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Johnnoo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fish out the bad eggs in NPF cool

Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol

Scammer
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by loadedvibes: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol.. problem
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by Agugbadin: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
So Edo state has vigilante and Fulanis herdsmen are kidnapping and robbing in their state unchecked every day rather they cry all over social media.
Re: Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) by chiedozie198100: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening / Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.