Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban (43357 Views)

President Ashraf Steps Down, Flees Country, Afghanistan Now Belongs to Taliban / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Chatflick(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
kutashi:

So, you believe in God? Werey tutu! And if your own god all powerful, why can't you sit back and expect him to provide all your needs!
Asinwin omo! Nothing in your skull called brain!
Keep displaying your stupidity on a public forum. I'm certain you're one of them that fight for God. Werey
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Racoon(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
Islam is evil, yet, the people revolting against the evil are still within the Islam.I tell you Racoon, you're a religion bigot and an ethnic jingoist.
Whao! Oga you are not making sense.Is it not in Nigeria here that northern Muslims were rejoicing when BH initially started by killing Christians but have now become non-selective even killing conservative adherent? Is it not in this same country that hausa-fulani muslims killed Yoruba muslims during the Jos crisis of September 2001? Which unity are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your freedom is in your own hands
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
xeju:

Afghans are predominantly not Arabs at all at all. check b4 you dey post rubbish
Hahaha
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Evidenx(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
Everything about them is bad. JalalaBAD, IslamaBAD,AsadaBad, even the religion sef BAD.

Islambad
even Mohammed self BAD.

QUOTE ME ANYHOW AND I WILL ARREST YOUR SOUL.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by cybriz82(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ever8090:
them invite you enter d matter?.. people are fighting for their lives you are here talking rubbish

U sure say no b ffk pikin b this?
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Coun3MAN: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who is this bastard talking , shut that pit hole, son of a beach
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by hansomb: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Probably sponsored by the American CIA or FBI. . The Taliban have been moderate in there approach compared to how they are in the past. I hope this will not lead to Syria part 2 because I don't see the Taliban given up power easily after all this year's.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Thazard(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Tonitoniton(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
The worst thing to happen to man kind is Islam.

Islam leaves blood bath, destruction and pains in their wake, what an evil religion and gathering?

May God continue to punish the evil man that started this evil religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good... Stand up if its for the women to carry guns they should.... Power must Pass Power

Stupid Terrorists.... .. Women carry guns if that is the only way out... Idiots... Extreme lslamic doctrine kee una Taliban there.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Thelife: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The evils Christianity perpetrated on earth, Muslims are yet to commit 10%.
Christians constitadors single handedly nearly Wipeout half the population of south Americans.
Christians killed innocent Jews & Muslims during the crusade war.
Adolf Hitler a Christian caused the death of more 100 million souls during the 1st & 2nd world wars.
Christians used transatlantic slave trade to reduce the population of Africans.
Christians used colonism to destroy & steal African resources to Europe.

Here come the head slammers with his dumb half baked history.

Did I need to remind this dummy that his useless hisslam perform the highest genocide ever recorded in history, guess your dumb imam didn't tell you, if I may ask where are the original inhabitants of North Africa? How was Arab able to take over the whole of middle east and North Africa?

Did you just said innocent mumuslim during crusade, guess your hopeless history teacher forget to tell you what brought about the crusade in the first place, or did he forget to inform you how your Arab slave master invaded Christian and jewish land, perform genocide in the name of caliphate war, oops I forgot you fool have been brainwash into calling it HOLY war.

Guess it was your gigolo fake prophet mumuhamad that makes Adolf Hitler a Christian, I don't know why you head slammers are so hell bent in Turing Hitler to a Christian despite the fact that you have been prove otherwise several time.

Another bullshit, guess you are too dumb to know that there is something called trans- Sahara slave trade spare headed by your Islamic Arab slave Master, and you know the funniest part? Your hisslamic slave Master are even the one to first take black as slave, even your gigolo fake prophet mumuhaMad owns black slaves, and did you know what your Islamic Slave Master use to do to black back then? They castrate the male so that they won't reproduce, guess they are increasing black Africa population with that.

common you head slammers terrorist, at least the so called Christian have left African land but when are your Arrab hisslamic terrorist slave master going to leave Africa, they don't only steal our resources those bastard even perform genocide and invaded our land.

So next time headslammer, before you talk about history, know that your useless hisslam has always been a disasters to world right from the birth of your gigolo fake prophet mumuhamad.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Thelife: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Joemeen:

The difference is clear
Adolf Hitler wasn't in the name of God

Let me remind you
The Islamic invasion of Indian continent
Killed a total of 80 million people

The total estimated number of deaths after the crusades is 1.7 million

So get your fact straight
If you think this is a lie
You are free to search it up

I'm an atheist

Don't mind those headslammers, guess history need to be introduce back to our education system.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by calcal: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Samunique:
This is the difference between the Afghans and naija people.

If it was naija, the highest things we'll do are, to attack ourselves tribally on nairaland and other social media platforms, las las, we'll make jokes and comedies out of the situation and we move on. undecided while the minority oppress us.

Chai,who do us this na ? undecided

Less than 10% of our population has been oppressing us since God knows when, and up till now we still remain docile !!! undecided

No one won die jor, Afghans are used to dying.
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2021
If America had been an opposing player to the Taliban's seizing of Kabul, this is a perfect time to fuel the protest, raise a leader and diplomatically gain the support of allied countries, then strike.

Similarly, Iran with a good number of Shia Muslims may try stepping in this time.
Only God knows what becomes of Afghanistan in the coming years
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Amanda4life: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2021
LET THE WOMEN TAKE UP ARM
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 20, 2021
NIJJAking:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God

Repent now and Kwantinue to be enslaved by religion used by politicians, stop yourself from thinking rationally -Suffering and smiling in poverishment, while your politicians ,and your religious leaders laugh to the banks - No evidence of any God -No evidence of any heaven or hell -Africa and south America remain the two most poorest continents on earth ,no wonder both continents produces the most religious people on earth -Reason why the white man lamented that an average fully grown adult black person reasons like a child -Santaclaus and tooth ferries ,was cool when I was a child but I grew up. In Majek Fasheks voice (Religion na politics).
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2021
9jah:

Repent now and Kwantinue to be enslaved by religion used by politicians, stop yourself from thinking rationally -Suffering and smiling in poverishment, while your politicians ,and your religious leaders laugh to the banks - No evidence of any God -No evidence of any heaven or hell -Africa and south America remain the two most poorest continents on earth ,no wonder both continents produces the most religious people on earth -Reason why the white man lamented that an average fully grown adult black person reasons like a child -Santaclaus and tooth ferries ,was cool when I was a child but I grew up. In Majek Fasheks voice (Religion na politics).

The problems in the world today can be directly linked to religion

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by Joemeen(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
salt1:

Why did you choose atheism?
Because I'm not sure there's a God somewhere
There's just so much suffering
A god who allow humans
Innocent to suffer to prove he is a God is no God at all
Re: Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban by kutashi: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chatflick:

Keep displaying your stupidity on a public forum. I'm certain you're one of them that fight for God. Werey
Asinwin! And what do you fight for? Devil? Werey tutu! Confused Asinwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.