Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) (65807 Views)

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Nusulu: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Nice one from the force
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by NigeriaLimited: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Keeping your killers warm
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by aku626(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2021
SMH
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Talibans might be some radical islamic group but these latest propaganda by U.S media is becoming boring. America, you lost the war. I know is shameful but you guys should move on jare.
Afghan lost the war not America

1 Like

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Ayomarcel(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
So sad.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by falseprophet: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Talibans might be some radical islamic group but these latest propaganda by U.S media is becoming boring. America, you lost the war. I know is shameful but you guys should move on jare.

Finally i see someone that knows what's up

2 Likes

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Opeyemibayonle(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
kindhearted click this for your important notice https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w4t50v/0
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by EgunMogaji2: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2021
lampi:
stop the nonsense and get sense. There was no war between the US and Afghanistan they just went there after 9/11 to neutralize al- Qaida and they have accomplished there mention long ago by killing Osama bin laden. so get sense

That’s when we should have really left the place.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by dex4sure: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Na waoo meanwhile mbappe to Messi..."senior man defenders go suffer this season for our hands o"

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by EgunMogaji2: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Lots of American hate on NairaLand. Makes it easy to spot visa rejects.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by wink2015(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2021
The Taliban administration must change the narrative that they are not coming to BRING SUFFERINGS to their own people.

They must tell their people that they are there to develop the country.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Life

God bless the west and Christianity.

Am not a religious fanatic but I wil rather live close to Christian dan oda religion.

Taliban hate west but rush to pack western war gears.

Wen Muslim are looking for better life and peace, they head for christian nations, instead of saudi,kuwai and iraq etc.

They get to west and said west must cover their head and do their biddings. If u biddings have being working why are u rushing to west?
Its sad.

Religion has destroy Africa and middle east.
We can invent a pin.
The gun we use in killing is product of immoral west as we claim.

Earthquake in Haiti, the west supporting with personell ,food, suport and shelter. The righteous Africa and middle east have nothing to give except blame games
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by palsenator(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Which war? Have you been listening to an alien news? That was a guerrilla war bro or sis... Which war did they loss? It's an evacuation.
Ask yourself why didn't the launch this attack when the Soldiers were there if actually it's a lost war? So you expected the US to be there forever? While they were there , people like you were attacking them that they should leave and stop the invasion. Now they have left , you still shouting they lost the war and I was wondering which war?

Islamist sha

2 Likes

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by wildikeman(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
THE PROBLEM OF THAT COUNTRY.....

ISLAM!!!
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Kingpin1000: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
No blanket. So they had to use military uniform, snap picture join, then post am for social media... you sure say America go fit win war against Russia or China? Reason is that, people who tend to talk too much may have nothing to offer.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by falseprophet: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Validated:

America did not go to war with Afghans. They went take out Bin Laden and his Alqaeda terrorist members. So, your naratives of losing war is nonesensical.

So why did they stay back after killing bin laden?

Why would all of Afghanistan suffer because of one man?

Why did they spend trillions of dollars creating government for Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
US lost a war or humanity lost a war? The United State of America is fighting the war that the UN ought to be at the front line. The whole world must come together the stop terrorism and any form of religious juntalism

1 Like

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by eburuu: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
Awnnnnnnn

I represent the US military in all ramifications..

Guys pls how can I be admitted into the US military, I really wana be part of them...
Biden if you are reading this, pls send for me. Ejoor daddy biden

Naija military na sufferness with the way Govt Don turn them to hand tool to oppress the poor
who tell you say u.s go apply ipob drug delear as a personal

1 Like

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Tickles001(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Don't mind those people. They'll always want to paint a bad image of anything they don't like. That has been their tactics ever since.
They're masters at showing only one side of the coin. sad

1 Like

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Same US whom left many armour behind or another one? The painful part is that Afghan army was fourfold the size of Taliban.
They refused to fight
And practically handed the arms to the taliban
Cowards
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Rugaria:

Go and read if you are too ignorant to understand what is going.
Last time The Talibans took over Kabul, they actually went into the United Nations compound, caught the president, staked him upside down in the streets and kilked him with a thousand arrows and stabs! Wiped off every remnant of the last regime and then took the country back to the Abrahamic days with their atarvistic style of stone age leadership! Google that..
These folks are in real danger , don't allow your primitive Nigerian religious bias to make you laugh at their situation..

They are even a danger to the world... if they dont stand and deal with this Talibans... They r terrorists... nothing more... & Barbaric in Nature....
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Adakintroy: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Whenever you think Nigeria is the worst nation on earth, remember Afghanistan.

No matter how good or bad your situation is there is someone doing better or worst than you.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by spirul77: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
you are ignorance in human form, you allow beer parlour talk to deceive you, that's why it's good to be educated at least to some extent so you don't swallow and believe every nonsense you hear in beer parlour, was America at war with afghanistan or Taliban? If America activate a full blown war the whole Middle East won't stand for 24 hours, they went there because of Osama Bin Laden and the mission has been accomplished a long time ago, do you even know what a war is?

1 Like

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by HellAnus: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

Finally i see someone that knows what's up

Terrorists... Be there deceiving urselves
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2021
The implication of the recent events in Afghanistan is very simple. Many religions sect would deem it fit and would be encouraged to make moves to take over governments across the world against the natural liberty men ought to have
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Oracleforce: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Because you are a Muslim..you look every issues in eyes of your religion...so myopic in thinking....
may this kind of unrest happens to your family where your young lad will be laid down covered with military uniform...
Idiot....
Oni kuure...
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Adakintroy: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2021
The title of the worst country on earth does not belong to you nigerians as you like to Bragg on media arrogantly. So take a sit and shut the fuccckk up
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Henrick007: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
what war sir?
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Newton85: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Yeah, after years of bombing thousands of innocent Afghan civilians to smithereens! Lol, no one beats these Americans in the game of PR and propaganda. Those imperialistic, invading m*othefuckers are very skilled at swaying public opinions to their side even after committing crimes against humanity. Well done, Uncle Sam.

1 Like

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by NaijaCover(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Nawa o
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Talkytalky55: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Christians always have compassion for humanity, if Saudi Arabia or any Islamic country is to be world power by now everyone would be forced to accept Islam.

No matter their hate Christian countries still show them love even with their hate.

Colonialism?
Spanish inquisition?
Holy crusades?
Holocaust?
What are you trying to get at?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island / Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.