Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) (65593 Views)

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by tianshie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
If I say "Pro" you say "paganda."
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Oracleforce: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
pointless comments...next!
Newton85:
Oga go and rest jare. Even though the Talibans are clearly a terrorist organization, and while I don't know what motivated him to make his comment, he's still right. The same Americans that bombed thousands of innocent Afghan civilians to smithereens now care for the same Afghan civilians? LOL. The Americans know utterly gullible folks like yourself exist hence their endless propaganda to whitewash the crimes against humanity they committed in Afghanistan.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by ThinkSmarter: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Terrence99:

Muslim countries have refused to accept Muslim refugees from Afghanistan.
They know that their brothers are terrorists and they have refused them safe passage.
All the Muslim countries are waiting for Christian countries to give them asylum.

Give these Muslims asylum today and they start demanding for islamic rights in other people's lands. Let them die in Afghanistan if they must. If Saudi Arabia and UAE cannot give them asylum, make Allah come personally carry them.
#lol
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by haslaw(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Christians always have compassion for humanity, if Saudi Arabia or any Islamic country is to be world power by now everyone would be forced to accept Islam.

No matter their hate Christian countries still show them love even with their hate.

Hitler's compassion was seen by killing millions of Jews.

Your missionaries compassion was evident in the African black slaves they forcefully took and to their countries and forcefully took their lands
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by chiiraq802(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
effort1:

I understand. Since you are a Muslim, you wish the Shane brought upon your religion by Afghanistan can be silenced or swept under the carpet.

There's nothing you can do. More people now understand that Islam is for murder and bloodshed

Oga, I don't usually reply to mentions but don't ever in this life again put me and Islam in same statement.
I hate Muslims with passion and I see them all as terrorists and terrorists deserves only one thing. safe passage to go and meet there 72 virgins. #Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
haslaw:

Hitler's compassion was seen by killing millions of Jews.
can you count how many MOHAMMED ( Piss and shit be upon him ) have killed when he was also ve and even in death ?
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by haslaw(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
can you count how many MOHAMMED ( Piss and shit be upon him ) have killed when he was also ve and even in death ?

You are just a killer and sympathetic to killers.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
haslaw:

You are just a killer and sympathetic to killers.
do you think I am Mohammadu Buhari. grin

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by lampi: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

That’s when we should have really left the place.
they didn't leave after killing Osama because Afghanistan have become a breeding ground for terrorist. Prevention is far better than cure, other USA president are aware of the threat from Afghanistan but Joe biden is a fool.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by wealthtrak: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
lampi:
stop the nonsense and get sense. There was no war between the US and Afghanistan they just went there after 9/11 to neutralize al- Qaida and they have accomplished there mention long ago by killing Osama bin laden. so get sense
Word!

Some ignorant people just like to type nonsense online.

The Afghan military had a lot of high-end weapons and trainings
at their disposal to deal with the criminals called Taliban but didn't
put up a brave fight. Most definately a lot of sabotage
from within took place.

I was pissed off by that ridiculous post but I'm glad that you did not let the falsehood to slide.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by 2braithe: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

I no get power to reach there

Lol

It's not impossible.

You can go there for studies,get work after schooling and wait till you get your PR.

You can meet the love of you life who is a PR holder or citizen and marry her.

You might have a member of your nuclear family who is a PR holder or citizen to file for you.

You might be a medical practitioner or have an in-demand skill and go there to work.

If your life is in danger,you can go there to seek asylum(genuinely oh grin ).

Good luck.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Chuksyno(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
lampi:
stop the nonsense and get sense. There was no war between the US and Afghanistan they just went there after 9/11 to neutralize al- Qaida and they have accomplished there mention long ago by killing Osama bin laden. so get sense
in addition to neutrality of al Qaida, US forces ousted taliban from power as they were in power before US led invasion. .
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Ayoefa: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
terrorist sympathizers everywhere

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.