Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) (65584 Views)

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
There were casualties on all sides but what the the whole whole world forgot was what about the children?

20 years they’ll never get back

If there is a way you can save time… save it now
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by lexy2014: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2021
ryloy:
Emotional photo shows an Afghan child being kept warm by US military uniform during an evacuation flight out of Kabul

https://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photo-shows-afghan-child-024621032.html

How's this emotional?
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by alabisulaiman31: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Validated:

America did not go to war with Afghans. They went take out Bin Laden and his Alqaeda terrorist members. So, your naratives of losing war is nonesensical.

Olodo. And for how many years will that take? What is the connection between the forceful installation of The outsted president and the taking out if Osama with Alqaeda? You don't understand politics bro
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by aloma007(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
They have come with all these carefully curated propaganda pictures

But I've never seen any Nigerian force do that.
Unless Dem go even collect the one you dey wear?
Nigerian #Army cover you with uniform?
Not even in the next generation
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Masterkernel1: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Talibans might be some radical islamic group but these latest propaganda by U.S media is becoming boring. America, you lost the war. I know is shameful but you guys should move on jare.

Those of you in the North, illiteracy no go kill una. What did America loss in Afghanistan, Oil or route? You couldn't feel the pain of the ordinary citizen.

Egypt ousted their political class, and the nation was happy, but Afghanistan did same, her citizens are migrating by any means possible. If you think the narrative isn't true, why not travel to Afghanistan now.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Lovenorth: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2021
BoverLY:

Oga.
this is not the definition of losing war. It's theit country. US is not struggling land or economy with them. US is aiding and persuading the freedom and agreement between the government and talibans.
And as
it get out of hand. The US have to withdraw and lay low. Na their country na.
If not So it doesn't take US up 3hrs to finish the whole afghan.

My friend US has lost the war simple, Taliban appeared to be stronger than American and Afghan soldiers combined that was why they ran away
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2021
A child is born with a tabula rasa mind. The hatred and vengeance are normally planted and written in their mind by the Social machineries of the Muslim leaders. So, blame the leaders
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by TooMuchStuff: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:

My friend US has lost the war simple, Taliban appeared to be stronger than American and Afghan soldiers combined that was why they ran away
Just 5000 US soldiers would run Afghanistan down in a week. As poor as Nigeria Army seem in war against Boko haram, they are 10 times better than Taliban without the influence of Fulani Muslims conspiring with the Terrorists in the battlefield
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by akdjr(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2021
This same child will be trained by the US and later he will still turn a rebel and fight back.
ryloy:
Emotional photo shows an Afghan child being kept warm by US military uniform during an evacuation flight out of Kabul

https://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photo-shows-afghan-child-024621032.html
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Lovenorth: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Just 5000 US soldiers would run Afghanistan down in a week. As poor as Nigeria Army seem in war against Boko haram, they are 10 times better than Taliban without the influence of Fulani Muslims conspiring with the Terrorists in the battlefield
What of Ipob terrorists?
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Tickles001(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2021
fotadmowmend:

That is the problem! Right and wrong! How do we know what is wrong or right? What is right in your view might be wrong in my own view and that is the essence of liberty and tolerance. No one can always be right!
For we can not actually come to a unanimous decision of right and wrong, that's why we have sets of rules to align a set of people with similar views. These rules has been well eroded by westernization in the name of liberty and tolerance. America will only remember tolerance and liberty when trying to propagate their ideology.
There's never true liberty and tolerance anywhere. It's just one of those flamboyant tags used by the western world to spread weakness and decadence.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by motayoayinde: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Talibans might be some radical islamic group but these latest propaganda by U.S media is becoming boring. America, you lost the war. I know is shameful but you guys should move on jare.

AN INTELLIGENT COMMENT.

THUMBS UP.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by motayoayinde: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2021
WHO WILL TELL AMERICA NOW THAT THESE CRAPPY MINUTE BY MINUTE PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE TALIBAN CANNOT DO WHAT A 20-YEAR MILITARY OCCUPATION COULDN'T DO.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by 2braithe: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
Awnnnnnnn

I represent the US military in all ramifications..

Guys pls how can I be admitted into the US military, I really wana be part of them...
Biden if you are reading this, pls send for me. Ejoor daddy biden

Naija military na sufferness with the way Govt Don turn them to hand tool to oppress the poor

Be a permanent resident or a citizen and you are good to go.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Mftivi: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:

Finally i see someone that knows what's up
shey the thing dey bother you ?
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by EBEk101(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Shameful of what? did America go there for war ?
They went there to maintain sanity
You can’t keep spending billions of your money to fight something that even the people you are fighting for are not helping
If any of those countries turn out to be world power they will do worst that what America have done to other nations
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by moneylords(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Which war? Which news did you read?
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by DenreleDave(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2021
2braithe:

Be a permanent resident or a citizen and you are good to go.

I no get power to reach there
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Bluntemperor: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2021
chiiraq802:

Nothing like US media.. Nigerian bloggers no wan allow person drink water keep cup for Afghanistan matter. like say na Nigerian military been occupy Pakistan for 20 years.

Don't mind him ' US Propaganda' na!
What rubbish is this?
Did US announced they were invading Afghanistan,the country you loved so much?
Now,they announced their withdrawal,so what is the offence,Mr Taliban Nigeria?
After 20 years,the American President don't want his men in a country that is war-torn,a country that depends on aids and always seeking legitimacy!
Mind you,if the Taliban leaders,do nonsense ,like accommodating radicals,their Country will still be occupied and pay heavily for it. American might have gone physically but intelligence wise and radar are monitoring the Jihadist Afghanistans!
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by gassbee: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Validated:

America did not go to war with Afghans. They went take out Bin Laden and his Alqaeda terrorist members. So, your naratives of losing war is nonesensical.
there was actually a war, the US went in there toppled the government of dat country and installed a democratic president . You cant do this without going to war. It must be stated clearly, the afghans are no match for d US military and the talk of US loosing a war in Afghanistan is fallacy
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by initiate: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Christianity is based on love/ islam is based on hatred

Christianity values life/ islam is all about death. death to this death to that

Danjikanbauchi:
Christians always have compassion for humanity, if Saudi Arabia or any Islamic country is to be world power by now everyone would be forced to accept Islam.

No matter their hate Christian countries still show them love even with their hate.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Silentgroper(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
Awnnnnnnn

I represent the US military in all ramifications..

Guys pls how can I be admitted into the US military, I really wana be part of them...
Biden if you are reading this, pls send for me. Ejoor daddy biden

Naija military na sufferness with the way Govt Don turn them to hand tool to oppress the poor
Dz guy sef. grin . Where petyprincess gan? .. Abi she don go poland 4get me 4 here.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by overseasnbeyond: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Stop dragging america into this!
Afghanistan is a sovereign country, if they can't fight for themselves why would america keep wasting tax payers money on them?wait till they hoist flag in Nigeria.
Kastonkastroll:
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by bluefilm: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2021
will that stop his from developing terrorist tendencies when he grows up?

Nah, I don't think so.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Racoon:
This is when your enemy becomes your friend.

America was never Afghanistan's enemy . they came to suppress the taliban but unfortunately taliban members are Afghans so majority of the men sided with the taliban but as you can see the oppressed citizens are calling for America's help so its a case of the lesser evil . i think the women are the one in trouble last last all the niggas go join taliban undecided
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by IVORY2009(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Wow what a relief.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by generalwo(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
.. The issue is not about America losing the war.... The issue is that these Islamic gun wielding beasts are blood thirsty........ Afghanistan will soon become hell for anyone who doesn't pray towards mecca
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Lost what? Trump was the one who called for a truce and redrawal for economic reasons.

Is it this chicken talibans America can destroy? Why didn’t they come to attack the capital b4 now?? grin
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Asour: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Hahaha! America is far from perfect but how did they lose the war here? Where they supposed to stay in Afghan. Indefinitely?

The Afghan authorities/President couldn't hold their own against the Taliban. They left everything and fled. You can't win with such counterparts.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by candygist: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Which war did America lose and how is this media propaganda? If afgan govt cant fight for them self and America decide to pull out, how did America lost ?
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by brown3: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
nawa for you guys, how did did USA lost the war? US have been in charge in Afghanistan for over 20yrs nobody challenge them, the came and left willing.
Re: An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) by Litmus: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why does the world love and care for Afghans more than African Americans? The world still largely moans over Black lives matter as symbolised by George Floyd. The West is largly angered by it and much of Trumps support came from this anit black rights feeling. US still refuses to compensate African Americans on whose backs America was build, yet expended trillions in Afghanistan. I’ve no personal knowledge of figures and have to rely on press and news media figures. In this regard I’ll quote the words of one Nicholas Ferrari, presenter on the UK radio station LBC: he stated that America exhausted trillions daily on Afghanistan that has a population of approximately 14 million and that if America had given each Afghan man, woman and child 10 thousand US dollars a year, for the duration of occupation, the money would have been better spent. I nearly booted the radio. I have nothing against Afghans but what of Americas' downtrodden - blacks as well as others?

Coincidentally, the other day, I tuned to RH, the Russian news channel, and an interviewee was screaming why don’t America invade and occupy their own inner cities and save them the way they were apparently trying to save Afghanis by spending trillions of dollars daily or yearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.