Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! (554 Views)

Help I’m Suffering From Trichotillomania / Please I Need Help ooo How do I Stop Panicking, Anxiety Etc / Corona Virus Is Not That Deadly. Please Stop The Over Panicking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by aynerodcirus(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok, so I was down with malaria few days ago and I got this medicine and used. I noticed when I made indomie yesterday, it had no taste at all (mind you, I used all the sauces).

Waking up this morning, I tried smelling my tea before sipping but realized I couldn’t perceive the aroma at all. I got scared and decided to take a sip and there was no taste.

Please, I need advice before I take necessary steps. You know this our country na. Any little thing, they don tag am Covid-19.

Could this be temporary, or is it one of the side effects of the medicine? I need help ASAP, please.

Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by Anigreat: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked

Go and treat yourself of malaria, the thing has really entered your body.
Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Am a Christian so u are strong
Don't fear anything
Go and listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on healing, his miracle service for last week and put dunsin music in ur ear
Take holy communion even if it means going for mass in Cath,church
Give no room to fear
Am inviting u to church on Sunday ..living Faith church winners chapel cananland OTA...God will restore back ur health..look out for any house with winners banner and ask how to come or call the phone number on this flyer saying u are strong and wld love to come to church service, papa will pray for u on phone and direct u on the closest loading bay or church if u are not in Lagos.

congratulations, u will bounce back better and full of health and vitality amen

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by aynerodcirus(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Go and treat yourself of malaria, the thing has really entered your body.

Seriously? cry I’m really scared here. Someone that loses taste and smell is no different from a dead person. cry
Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by aynerodcirus(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Am a Christian so u are strong
Don't fear anything
Go and listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on healing, his miracle service for last week and put dunsin music in ur ear
Take holy communion even if it means going for mass in Cath,church
Give no room to fear
Am inviting u to church on Sunday ..living Faith church winners chapel cananland OTA...God will restore back ur health..look out for any house with winners banner and ask how to come or call the phone number on this flyer saying u are strong and wld love to come to church service, papa will pray for u on phone and direct u on the closest loading bay or church if u are not in Lagos.

congratulations, u will bounce back better and full of health and vitality amen

Thanks, but I am nowhere near west at all. I’d appreciate if you could remember me in prayers.
I do attend winners when I was in school tho, and once in a while when I was in Lagos.
Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
aynerodcirus:

Thanks, but I am nowhere near west at all. I’d appreciate if you could remember me in prayers.
I do attend winners when I was in school tho, and once in a while when I was in Lagos.
u are doing well, will pray but God wants to hear ur voice and trust in him so call Papa on that phone number on the flyer Now..God bless u
Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by aynerodcirus(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
u are doing well, will pray but God wants to hear ur voice and trust in him so call Papa on that phone number on the flyer Now..God bless u

Ok
Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by Bornboy4: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Go for COVID-19 test pronto before it is too late Oh.
The wise is enough a word
Re: Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! by aynerodcirus(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Bornboy4:
Go for COVID-19 test pronto before it is too late Oh.
The wise is enough a word

I rebuke such in JESUS Name (AMEN)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Called Public Hair / The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor And Astrology In Nigeria / Why Are Men More Afraid Of HIV And Other Stis Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.