Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Winning Just Got Easier With Itel Nigeria And Google Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Winning Just Got Easier With Itel Nigeria And Google Apps (178 Views)

I Just Got Scammed / How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Just Got Easier With Itel Nigeria And Google Apps by Queenpresh611: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Most times, I avoid all these Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook contests abi na giveaways because I usually feel like most of them aren’t legit. But one brand that I’ve seen rewarding people who participate in their contests and giveaways with picture proof is itel Nigeria. And this time they are rewarding people with smartphones, accessories, etc. in the My Google Apps contest.

The Google Apps campaign is in partnership with Google, the company that provides a lot of the apps that come pre-installed on our smartphones, and itel smartphones. I’m talking apps like YouTube, Gmail, Gallery Go, Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Drive, and more. You know how useful these apps are and how they just help make life a little easier to live every day.

itel and Google just want you to do some very simple things.
1. 1. Take a screenshot of your most used or favourite Google app.
2. 2. Post it on your Instagram or Facebook page with the hashtag, #MyGoogleApps and tag @itelnigeria.
3. 3. You can post as many entries as you want but don’t forget that having likes and maybe comments on your entries may help to increase your chances of winning.

I’ve also participated, and I hope I win. There’s no harm in trying your luck too.

Re: Winning Just Got Easier With Itel Nigeria And Google Apps by skywalker240(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tufiakwa no mediocrity in our lives

Back to sender

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Service Restored / Best Smartphones Under 20000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.