Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC (35600 Views)

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by dreamwords: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
I am disappointed by this action
,that means most pictures of you they post online as yahoo boys are innocent
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Just like that cry cry
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Thepolo999(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
EFCC NA BIG TIME SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by dimmyj(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Danjikanbauchi: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
But when it came for the to arrest Hushkyari an international thief they chicken out, that it's not their jurisdiction. Useless Terrorists
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by olamixx(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeria my kantree
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigerian Police and unprofessionalism.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Whiteshield: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
What most people don't understand is that if you sue the Efcc, they will beg you like their lives depend on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Goldbw122(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/19/how-nigerias-anti-graft-agency-efcc-tarnished-our-reputations%E2%80%94youths-wrongly-arrested

if they got shot now that would have been the end of the story
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by olisaEze(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
If there was any big politician’s son like Malaami pikin amongst that reunion na, that same "intelligence" would have turned blind & deaf immediately. In all thy getting get influence too, make ur pikin in future no regret looking good in public one day. Apparently, that’s now an offence in Nigeria if you’re not affiliated to political power. angry
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Caramia2020(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
God please continually guide n protect us from evil occurrences

1 Like

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by od501: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

When will EFCC parade our very own international recognized onye obi oma??

Oya obi oma....kikikikigrin grin

U are wicked ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Skillsnigeria: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Coldie(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is what southerners go through everyday
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by just2endowed: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Commentor:
Wrongful arrest occurs around the world.

So Nigeria police and efcc are not to blame?

Chai...
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by just2endowed: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
dreamwords:
I am disappointed by this action
,that means most pictures of you they post online as yahoo boys are innocent

Yes more than half might be Innocent.

Henceforth, I will not be believing what efcc post online until a competent court found them guilty.

This barbaric displaying of innocent people must stop
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Forgodsgrace: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
just2endowed:

Yes more than half might be Innocent.

Henceforth, I will not be believing what efcc post online until a competent court found them guilty.

This barbaric displaying of innocent people must stop

When will tell you that most of the people being paraded by the agency are innocent you thought it was a joke.Is this how the FBI operate or arrest criminals?

1 Like

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by hedonido: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tovard:
Sincerely speaking I don't believe this story!

Even though I don't trust the ways and manners these EFCC guys operates, there must have been an atom of distrust or element of doubt about their personalities! .

So element of distrust or doubt about someone's personality is enough to arrest him for a NON VIOLENT crime such as fraud? You are obviously very stupid and that stupidity would consume you.

1 Like

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by angelfallz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
It is okay to be cautious of this story. But it is possible that the story is real. A good number of young men in Nigerian prisons are innocent. In 2016 2017 on twitter i was following an activist named Segalinks. He was the first person to start endsars. This was due to the level of arrests and frame ups that were being perpetuated by Sars operatives. The stories that came to light because of Segalinks activism were unbelievable.

If you hear stories, many of them sounded unbelievable, but sadly many of them were true. There was a story about a guy, this happened in Abj, the police just picked him and framed him for a murder, that was committed by the son of a politician. He was lucky that his story came to light, if not he would have been in prison for crime he did not commit.
There is another story about a tailor who closed late from his shop and went to another shop and was watching Champions league with 2
other boys, police entered the shop arrested them claiming they were armed robbers.

In March 2020, Premium times released a 3 part investigative report on the happenings in detention centers in Lagos and the collusion of lawyers, judges and prison officers. Below are the links. I pray that you don't cry as you read the report.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380327-justice-for-sale-i-inside-lagos-polices-fraudulent-detention-centre.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/381626-justice-for-sale-ii-extortion-injustice-prevails-in-lagos-courts.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/382268-investigation-justice-for-sale-iii-how-court-clerks-prison-warders-others-extort-hapless-victims.html

Tovard:

Even though I don't trust the ways and manners these EFCC guys operates, there must have been an atom of distrust or element of doubt about their personalities!

They can proceed to legal action against EFCC. It is against their fundamental human rights as a citizen to be labelled criminals in the cost of finding!

I feel for them... because their future is dented already.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Raph82(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Getting a good lawyer should do something here, I think. Those guys have not been professional with their raids at all.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Nikkganc08(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tovard:

Even though I don't trust the ways and manners these EFCC guys operates, there must have been an atom of distrust or element of doubt about their personalities!

They can proceed to legal action against EFCC. It is against their fundamental human rights as a citizen to be labelled criminals in the cost of finding!

I pray u fall victim to these callous men.

It'll be a first hand experience.

Afterwards, you'll come here to complain and I'll b here to tell u that I don't believe ur story.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by cunny88(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tovard:

dont say so, I av bin detained over night for doing nothing before and still had to bail my way out. Mind you not evry one has d funds and time for legal proceedings. Ur case could be in court for years.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by IsaacRocks(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sluacoast:
I'm sure so many innocent guys has been a victim of EFCC oppression. This is really bad to the reputation of this promising young lad. First, they've tarnish their image by tagging them as fraudster. Secondly, uploading their photos without thorough check. But they're lucky their faces are not on display. Just their names only.
BTW, let me use this medium to seek for help. I'm not begging for anyone for money. I just need a job I could do and survive this hardship. Hopping to hear from y'all
If you stay in Abuja I have a Job for you.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Sluacoast(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
IsaacRocks:
If you stay in Abuja I have a Job for you.
Unfortunately, I reside in Lagos. Sigh
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Quaddafi29: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
You are lucky you were not paraded as ESN chief of staff.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Bobxin: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
hedonido:

So element of distrust or doubt about someone's personality is enough to arrest him for a NON VIOLENT crime such as fraud? You are obviously very stupid and that stupidity would consume you.
Nailed it! God bless u
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Bollinga: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tovard:

You won't believe the story until it happens to you. The story said their phone was switched off that's why they were the only ones picked up. And you are here talking about their personality. Is having a different personality now a crime
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Gogreen100: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omo solid lawyer go fit help dem cashout sha !!
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
They need to ensure they find good lawyers that will work for them for free before that appointment.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Bollinga: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Commentor:
Wrongful arrest occurs around the world.

So what are you driving at. The boys shouldn't have voiced out. May you be wrongfully arrested then you will know how it feels
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by OGwales(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
In other parts of the world... Security operatives only parade people after proper investigation... But it is the other way around in the failed country.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by Tovard(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
You funny civilian!
How will EFCC arrest or hold me, just asking for someone else though. Mind you, it cannot happen to any of my family maybe next world...

Nikkganc08:

I pray u fall victim to these callous men.

It'll be a first hand experience.

Afterwards, you'll come here to complain and I'll b here to tell u that I don't believe ur story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say / Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.