Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,538 members, 7,840,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC (35608 Views)

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by martinslaura: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
They are turning us into Afghanistan. You have no right to talk or say anything. EFCC has no work again na young boys them dey find up and down. is it proper to check peoples phones? DEMOCRACY MY FOOT
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by HopeSpencer: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Commentor:
Wrongful arrest occurs around the world.

It shall not be well with you in this life.
Re: Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC by monex(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Tovard:
Sincerely speaking I don't believe this story!

Even though I don't trust the ways and manners these EFCC guys operates, there must have been an atom of distrust or element of doubt about their personalities!

They can proceed to legal action against EFCC. It is against their fundamental human rights as a citizen to be labelled criminals in the cost of finding!

I feel for them... because their future is dented already.

you have got to believe this. I was lucky during a raid ( I had just left before peeps where picked up). A friend of mine wasn't so lucky.

They eventually release you after one or two days but they take your picture and you pay money to bail yourself often using a lawyer they suggest. So far they didn't post his picture though but I understand they post pictures of these innocent peeps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.