Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) (59168 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court / Nigeria Mourns As Gallant soldier’s Head Is Chopped Off from helicopter In Borno / How Vice President Osibanjo Was Rescued From Helicopter Crash (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by pacespot(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Godfather like Tinubu is not good for the development of a city like Lagos. The city should be run by only technocrats and those with requisites of how to build a modern society. The city of Lagos is full of enormous potentials not only for the state but the entire country, how can you put all that in the hands of one man, who is not even an ordinary real estate developer but a politician for that matter.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by dapadawee: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
sarrki:
Governor Baba jide sanwo Olu of Lagos taking pictures of
Taking a picture of someone taking pictures
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by seguno2: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Jackson105:
Tell me what your useless governor has done in governance? You must be ibo, that's you guys trademark, son of bitterness.

So one useless governor excuses another?
If you are Yoruba, you will know that-esin iwaju ohun ni ti eyin n wo sa ere.
Maybe you should do DNA test
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Monchengladbach(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Lastmankc:
Why is he not pointing? Pontus pallate

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Prosperous111(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Prince001:

With borrowed money àbí? Let him leave d position then u will hear how many estate, aber beach, hotels and so on he owned in Lagos. Tinubu dey teach them right on how to tame Lagosians and its working fine! No matter what u sees as good from him I personally won't see that cos under his watch that a lot of youth demanding for their right to express themselves got massacred!

That's absolutely true bro. I didn't like his ways. But I like his activities. Lagos has most functioning health care in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
PIMPAR:

Wailing zombie
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Same person
same insult

Rule 2
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Nice,. movement, action, no hiding place for terrorists in Lagos. Chief security officer of Lagos in action.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Thoceen: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Clown
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2021
post=104980445:

Kuku kee dem cheesy cheesy wink

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Monchengladbach post=104986007][/quote]my nigga

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Jackson105: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
seguno2:

So one useless governor excuses another?
If you are Yoruba, you will know that-esin iwaju ohun ni ti eyin n wo sa ere.
Maybe you should do DNA test

Just shvt your mouth.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Ikpeyi: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Action governor grin

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by highness25(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2021
sarrki:
Governor Baba jide sanwo Olu of Lagos taking pictures of
Thief.
I hope you no de do like that country president wey pack money put for helicopter run comot for in country.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Hushmoni: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Make him no sell am
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Tremple8v: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2021
How is this a useful news .
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Those three governors in as much as they steal they also work and try to make their states better unlike one certain idot in river Niger who does nothing steal kill and destroy like his father satan
Jerryherd:
Sanwo-Olu.. young and vibrant Governor...

Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, and Wike needs to teach some of this governors how to perform well
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Sunday2021: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

So if he is criticized, it means hatred....your schooling is a waste....thats if u attended any
chriticizing is different from hatred. You guys are full of venom, you were thought by your parents to hate everybody in Nigeria except those that their head is flat.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Lastmankc:
Why is he not pointing? Pontus pallate

He's still pointing with the Camera grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Llyodsjids(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Seyi makinde is clear of this fraud
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by danilmo: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Sanwo-Olu.. young and vibrant Governor...

Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, and Wike needs to teach some of this governors how to perform well

What has Wike don aside Flyover?? Pls remove his name from that place
What's his contribution to

Education
Health
Commerce
Judiciary
Industry
Job opportunity
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Dreemoney24: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
That's My Governor please We do CAC Company Registration with Ease contact us on 08031116725
pennywys:
grin

Photograph governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
This man probably thinks governance is a show business.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The drug lord sent him to take pictures of more hectares of land to grab from the natives, the thief from Iragbiji has completely destroyed Lagos

Fahdiga:
Is this the weekend assignment that his master Tinubu gave him to do? Sanwo-olu is a dutiful servant to the Opolo eyed thief

Kingcalls:

Fake....did he study photography in school, what does he know that he is doing...doesn't he hv a press crew or personal photographer

"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria (nairaland made me know this)...they are so dumb, daft and stupid"

"Furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame, to them its cool being a fool, some of them think insulting everything Nigeria will transform it to paradise while their life waste away" - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by LamidiCownu: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Prince001:

With borrowed money àbí? Let him leave d position then u will hear how many estate, aber beach, hotels and so on he owned in Lagos. Tinubu dey teach them right on how to tame Lagosians and its working fine! No matter what u sees as good from him I personally won't see that cos under his watch that a lot of youth demanding for their right to express themselves got massacred!
But you still rever Wike despite his atrocities in Oyigbo.
Is your middle name 'hypocrisy' ?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by infogeneral: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
sarrki:

While Igbos destroy the east
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Donspicey:
Where Sanwo Olu wan carry our pictures go ooooo?....
LOL
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Pa22(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please let him not forget to take photographs along Lagos Badagry road...... I want to see something.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Kingcalls: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria (nairaland made me know this)...they are so dumb, daft and stupid"

"Furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame, to them its cool being a fool, some of them think insulting everything Nigeria will transform it to paradise while their life waste away" - Village People spokesperson.

Well...so u are one of them....not surprised tho
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by caandi: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yeye govino
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
i rushed to open this thread to see pix of him pointing, lo and behold, son of man was disappointed, pontious pillate refused to point
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Ten06(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Taking pictures before the place will be turned to grazing reserve. Oga body dey hot for grazing reserve
I know that they want to turn the whole country to grazing reserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.