Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) (59181 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court / Nigeria Mourns As Gallant soldier’s Head Is Chopped Off from helicopter In Borno / How Vice President Osibanjo Was Rescued From Helicopter Crash (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by NrwCrown0217(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Did
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Donspicey: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Where Sanwo Olu wan carry our pictures go ooooo?....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2021
We fit borrow this man for one year in place of Ugwuanyi??

Na beg we dey beg oo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2021
The Governor that always wants public validation.

Eko Governor for Show!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by niyiforeal(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Paparazzi Governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by AUSVINS(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Lastmankc:
Why is he not pointing? Pontus pallate
Na real pontus pallate.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by tranxo(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Playing to the gallery.

Drone will be more effective and cheaper.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Obiano will be in some place snapping bottles of alcohol.

he drinks from tank not bottles cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by corbanstevee: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2021
sarrki:
Governor Baba jide sanwo Olu of Lagos taking pictures of

Do we still have a Deputy Governor in this state...I rarely hear or read about his activity....abi he's tried to speak up for the right and he's been issued two yellow cards ni!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is this the weekend assignment that his master Tinubu gave him to do? Sanwo-olu is a dutiful servant to the Opolo eyed thief

Opolo eye that's more intelligent than all your governors combined.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by cbrezy(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2021
10mobile:
OK. Meanwhile, this is my first FTC after 50 years of being on Nairaland. This is a lifetime dream fulfilled at last. I am so happy that I decided to change the color of this FTC to green white green. Then, I dedicate it to our darling daddy Major Disaster Muhammadu Buhari. I invite all my friends and family to a gala nite to celebrate this wonderful FTC of mine. I also thank sleepy Joe, and I use this my FTC to celebrate his victory in Afghanistan. OK, I am yet to thank my friend and brother His Loneliness . Is there anybody of importance that I am yet to recognize? Because, you know what? I don't know when next I will win this FTC trophy again. Maybe in the next 100 years. OK, I thank the Supreme Court Governor for breaking a world record in our darling nation. To Pantami, I say congrats because your brothers are now in charge everywhere from Kabul to Kabuja. At last, to the photographer Governor, you're doing well. You are always doing everything by yourself. Then, you take photo of yourself and post for everyone to see you.

Dude you're not first to comment but 4th to comment, Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Euegene100001: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Oga who gave order at lekki toll gate .
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Lastmankc:

I paid all these people five dollars each just to point for this picture.

Pointus Pilate haha ha

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2021
10mobile:
OK. Meanwhile, this is my first FTC after 50 years of being on Nairaland. This is a lifetime dream fulfilled at last. I am so happy that I decided to change the color of this FTC to green white green. Then, I dedicate it to our darling daddy Major Disaster Muhammadu Buhari. I invite all my friends and family to a gala nite to celebrate this wonderful FTC of mine. I also thank sleepy Joe, and I use this my FTC to celebrate his victory in Afghanistan. OK, I am yet to thank my friend and brother His Loneliness . Is there anybody of importance that I am yet to recognize? Because, you know what? I don't know when next I will win this FTC trophy again. Maybe in the next 100 years. OK, I thank the Supreme Court Governor for breaking a world record in our darling nation. To Pantami, I say congrats because your brothers are now in charge everywhere from Kabul to Kabuja. At last, to the photographer Governor, you're doing well. You are always doing everything by yourself. Then, you take photo of yourself and post for everyone to see you.

You would have made FTC but you were busy praising yourself with the long text

This is a lesson to all, don't count your eggs before they hatch undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by seguno2: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Prosperous111:
The only governor that knows how to run things. All of them nah thief but this one get time for the territory wey him Dey govern

Ruin things or run things?
Did you mix up your English?
What exactly has he done in governance, apart from photo ops to titillate the people he and his predecessors failed to educate in free quality government schools? Please what has he done? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by favour32(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Lastmankc:
The camera is doing that already.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
10mobile:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Picturing the picturer
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by ekaette1621: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Best Way To Avoid HIV. . . Wear A Condom for the 1st Round, 2nd Round Don’t Wear, 3rd And 4th round Wear, 5th Round You Don’t Wear. *AIDS Will Be Confused*
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by s4cs: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2021
10mobile:
you're looking for FTC and you're typing all this epistles, it's like you don't know nairalanders�
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by kofo01: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Taking pictures of who is taking pictures
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by zelnababa(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2021
For thier church mind they will always pray to have governor like lagos state gorvernors from 1999 till date, but thier hatred and ego would allowed them say it out, that is why GOd is purnishing them with bad Governors.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Solatium(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is this the weekend assignment that his master Tinubu gave him to do? Sanwo-olu is a dutiful servant to the Opolo eyed thief

The ọpọlọ eyed thief never stole a kobo from your family,as a matter of fact your family have nothing anyone could steal

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by favour32(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2021
cbrezy:

Dude you're not first to comment but 4th to comment, Jesus Christ
Na supreme court governor of Imo state representative he be, where 4th magically became first.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Womanizer(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2021
10mobile:

What did you smoke?!

You're not FTC!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Prosperous111:
The only governor that knows how to run things. All of them nah thief but this one get time for the territory wey him Dey govern

Governor ruling from the gram .......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2021
sarrki:

While Igbos destroy the east
And you Northern plunderers are gleefully bombing yourselves to flinders cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by NapoleonHill: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Fake....did he study photography in school, what does he know that he is doing...doesn't he hv a press crew or personal photographer
So you have to study photography in school to take a shoot with a camera. Which village do you come from?

And because he has a personal photographer, he doesn't have to do anything again? Why do some of you reason in black and white?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

So if he is criticized, it means hatred....your schooling is a waste....thats if u attended any

Constructive criticism will do, not all those rubbish and abuse some people wrote up there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.