Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than (2473 Views)

PEPT: Bola Tinubu Claims In His Final Written Address That He Got 25% In FCT / Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by jamesversion: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
The state that created the greatest people in the country with the exception of the politicians.

Hahaha... And what do we have here, Osun state the refuse dump!!!
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
jamesversion:

Hahaha... And what do we have here, Osun state the refuse dump!!!
Produced the best human capital.

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Why are you threatening him with a ban or do I say bullying him after he showed double evidences from Nigerian verified news media. Do you see videos or request video evidences before you push topics from verified news media that sits well with you to front page? You Tinubu lapdogs are something else. You are a bigot and shouldn't be close to anything a moderator in a public forum.
Thanks for standing up agaisnt injustice.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by haffaze777(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

This OP has wet dreams about Tinubu.

Maybe the man is your biological father or worse... you hve a sexual attraction to him. shocked

Never seen someone as obsessed as this.

Yoruba can never father slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by haffaze777(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
An Igbo man claiming to be from Osun.

Won't you be ashame of your heritage if you are in Op's shoe?

2 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by haffaze777(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nkitara:
That guy is worst than an Aboki and Ffk anywhere belle face. The worst uneducated, tribalistic, irritating mod here on nairaland. I think he is Seun's brother or something because sometimes they reason alike but this mynd guy is the same level with Pantani

No mod can be worse than lalakulikuli here,know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Mangekyo: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
It isn't it strange how Yoruba people actually worship this Tinubu?
Silly old man who got to where he is today with the help of our oyel money. He's no different from the regular Abōki you find in the north.
Take advantage and even milk others even to their death, provided he becomes more richer and richer. Bullion man

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by MrColdsweat: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
The poorly educated mod is still asking for evidence in the face of hard concrete evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
It isn't it strange how Yoruba people actually worship this Tinubu?
Silly old man who got to where he is today with the help of our oyel money. He's no different from the regular Abōki you find in the north.
Take advantage and even milk others even to their death, provided he becomes more richer and richer. Bullion man
shocked
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Bekind123: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Osogbo is a beautiful and quite place to live. I just love State of Osun and I don't know why, maybe because I spent 4 years of one of my interesting life there.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by theTranscriber: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bekind123:
Osogbo is a beautiful and quite place to live. I just love State of Osun and I don't know why, maybe because I spent 4 years of one of my interesting life there.
how many life you get shocked grin
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bekind123:
Travelling within the state is hell because of the terrible state of the federal roads.And some clowns are advocating for Babatunde “Inflated Projects” Fashola to be President.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by LamidiCownu: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Travelling within the state is hell because of the terrible state of the federal roads.And some clowns are advocating for Babatunde “Inflated Projects” Fashola to be President.
Okay..
The aim of the thread has been finally unravelled.
It's all about Fashola.

Osu man be proud of your ancestry for once

3 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by AlabiJ: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
The Op is a liar. He can't even claim Osun with his full chest because his lineage can't be traced to anywhere in yorubaland but rather SE where he's really from. He has to lie about his roots for credibility sake. I don't understand this obsession the guy has for Tinubu. It definitely can't be healthy to be this obsessed with an individual.

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by haffaze777(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Okay..
The aim of the thread has been finally unravelled.
It's all about Fashola.

Osu man be proud of your ancestry for once

U think he has any? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
haffaze777:
[/b]

U think he has any? undecided undecided
Both my parents are from Osun state.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2021
1290ninty:
[s][/s]
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by hammer567: 5:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Mynd44:

Which am I supposed to believe? A reported speech or a video of the exact speech itself?

mynd44, this is 1 week now, that i have begged you to return my original moniker hammerdk and delete this one please.

please!

i only need one and hammerdk is my main and only moniker.

any other delete them because i dont have the password.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
AlabiJ:
The Op is a liar. He can't even claim Osun with his full chest because his lineage can't be traced to anywhere in yorubaland but rather SE where he's really from. He has to lie about his roots for credibility sake. I don't understand this obsession the guy has for Tinubu. It definitely can't be healthy to be this obsessed with an individual.
Rule number 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
The funny thing is that former Managing Director of Alpha Beta Dapo Apara mentioned current governor of Osun state, Oyetola as of the the fronts used by Bola Tinubu in 2003 to hide his ownership of 70% of Alpha Beta, before he gained 100% ownership in 2014 in his court case before Lagos State High Court.

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by AlabiJ: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Rule number 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.

E shock you abi? Say many people sabi your antics on here. Your type are many on this forum. You guys lie about your real ethnicity just so you can carry out your political agendas. You can only fool your fellow igbos.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
AlabiJ:

E shock you abi? Say many people sabi your antics on here. Your type are many on this forum. You guys lie about your real ethnicity just so you can carry out your political agendas. You can only fool your fellow igbos.

Stale BMC and TMC standard operating procedure of accusing every one of been IPOB or Igbo. Try something else joker.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by AlabiJ: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stale BMC and TMC standard operating procedure of accusing every one of been IPOB or Igbo. Try something else joker.

E pain am. grin Your lying, obsessive, and attention-seeking behind has been busted. Now run along and go open another Tinubu-thread and Gtf off my mention.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

From Ikirun down to Oshogbo, apart from the uncompleted roads in ikirun.
You can't find port holes
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

From Ikirun down to Oshogbo, apart from the uncompleted roads in ikirun.
You can't find port holes
Have your travelled from Ibadan to Ilesha?You will weep terribly and curse Fashola and the fantastically corrupt mannequin in Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporter Spotted At Tinubu Campaign In Jos - Photo / Governor Wike Revoked The C Of O Of The Building Use For Atiku Campaign Office / Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.