Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content (33735 Views)

The Rise Of Onlyfans Clone Apps: Key Features And Benefits / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Russia Threatens To Ban Facebook By 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by money121(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Chuukwudi(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Kingcalls: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2021
shegzhkn:

This one has gone through things, guy is friggin unhinged.

Been watching alot on YouTube....and damn it those creatures are very dangerous...
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by tunnex190: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Wonderment

Something dey hapun for dis world.

Which one be onlyfan again?
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by OBALOLA55(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one. Let's help to make our world a better place for all. Next is to banish APC to the dustbin of history
MALLAM FAHD
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Alzwell(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2021
The sexual content is what most people know the site for.

4 Likes

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by topoftheworld(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Osaka08:
Call baba and be free from your problems
Which baba now.. besides how can reach the baba
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2021
The site should stop these excuses all great modern inventions, computer internet telephone camera, all had their first use one way or the other in the sex industry as it grew it shifted that industry aside that's what onlyfans is doing...
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by coolebux(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Osaka08:
Call baba and be free from your problems
Afonja and fetish are like shoki and aaah

1 Like

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Good news, now some Simps won't spend their money on nude pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Abeg who get link to any better content for only fans I want to check something
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by janetakan(f): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
And they will lose their market.

People only subscribe on only fans to see nudes of people they can't have in real life but want to do something sexual with.

I will be canceling my subscription then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
IG models won't like this.

NB

The way some men hate women, you'd think they didn't come from a woman. The Ironic thing is they are the worse type of Mummy's boy while they hate on the entire womenfolk.

Their misogyny doesn't change the fact that they work under women and even have sexual relations with women.

If given the chance and opportunity, these type of men can turn into serial killers who target and kill women.

May God deliver us.
You sound like you are on onlyfan, I'm sorry the company spoilt your business lol cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by house10studio1: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
bad move, they will just loose clients.
instead of double verification to cupp ages they pulling this.

if i want to see someone cook I watch YouTube

2 Likes

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by chriskosherbal(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Wahala for some men ooo grin
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Sterope(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Good riddance!
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by TheKingOfCrumb: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one. Let's help to make our world a better place for all. Next is to banish APC to the dustbin of history

APC is your headache....
Your headache is my headache...

BAN APC NOW
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Romanoff(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You sound like you are on onlyfan, I'm sorry the company spoilt your business lol cheesy

Well, I am not on only fans or Snapchat or tiktok. I am not that vain.

But you sound misogynistic, guess what I put there hit a nerve.

2 Likes

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by valkingsley(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
For the onlyfans firm, it's just business. The more money their users make, the more they earn too. The can afford to look the other site when some prospective users try to register with fake ID.
Onlyfans have created a lot of the so called flashy living social media influencers just by using their body fir more money.
Electronic-Prostitution!!!

3 Likes

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by chiedozie198100: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by SATANlST: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2021
this should not be news, they dont allow nigerians
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by stasius: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2021
I see people rushing to Justforfans.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Dalil8: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2021
On the bright side, your local restaurants would be fully staffed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

By now you will think that NL would have banned all the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys polluting this site with fake news, propaganda, low IQ irrelevant and irrational rants.
But since most of the mods are themselves are IPIG terrorists monkeys, I can see why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by KayCee92(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women will always make bad decisions...its in their DNA ....look at former British pm , look at Nancy Pelosi, they are best left at home.... give them positions and they will almost ruin it for you ... Next thing , they play the victim card and feminist movement....

U toast them , wahala with shakara ... u wanna bed them , problem , dem go delay u...but na dem de do ashawo work.... 98% of prostitutes in the world are women... yet they form say dem no like sex

So, person wey dey do Ashewo work does that because she enjoys sex. Haaa, bros, check this thing wey u type o. Those people do it for financial gains. If many had money, they will likely not be there. That is not making excuses for someone that takes to prostitution as a way of earning a living because there are other ways to make money. grin
Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Solowiz(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2021
The platform will also go extinct because it is already attributed to sexual contents, people already see the platform in that matter

2 Likes

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by Minjim: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2021

Re: Onlyfans To Ban Sexually Explicit Content by goslowgoslow(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women will always make bad decisions...its in their DNA ....look at former British pm , look at Nancy Pelosi, they are best left at home.... give them positions and they will almost ruin it for you ... Next thing , they play the victim card and feminist movement....

U toast them , wahala with shakara ... u wanna bed them , problem , dem go delay u...but na dem de do ashawo work.... 98% of prostitutes in the world are women... yet they form say dem no like sex
You the man wey dey go patronize them nko? Are you not a prostitute?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.