Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai (34316 Views)

Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / A Nairalander Gets Nominated For 2017 West African Citizens Awards (WAFRICA / Write For Lailasblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Afro3: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2016
Laila Ijeoma Obiagwu (Nigerian) makes a career and life out of breaking the biggest stories from Nigeria on her blog www.LailasBlog.com and helping people.

The happily married mother of three boys is also a banker, trained academically as a Chemical engineer from a top Federal University of Technology in Nigeria. 

Laila started blogging out of passion in 2012 but founded www.Lailasblog.com in 2013. This is 2016, her blog enjoys over 95 million pageviews with readership cutting across international borders.

With a passion to make impact in her generation, Laila sees Oprah Winfrey as her role model in human achievement and drive.

In ‎2014, she was nominated for the Best Entertainment Blog at the Nigerian Blog Awards and Blogger of the Year at the Nigerian Writers Award in 2015. 

The spread of the young intelligent blogger's views has attracted accolades for her as her platform has made Africa better and not bitter.

‎It is commendable that this noble lady is being listed for this prestigious award - Pan African HUMANITARIAN Award in far away Dubai in partnership with ECOWAS and Dubai HUMANITARIAN hub on November 12th 2016.

Laila Ijeoma Obiagwu is 32 years old, born 12th of August, 1984.

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/10/wow-see-face-behind-lailasblog-as-she.html?m=0

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Afro3: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Nice

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by MackBrooklyn: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2016
Wow, See fine woman abi na lady

Good for her though cool

7 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Hehehe please don't make me laugh.

5 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by pretydiva(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Wey tin concern legends r born in august wit d award ni undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by uchetom(f): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2016
:oIs a lie.My course mate in school.I know her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by IamNawty(f): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2016
I love love love Laila, she's a very nice lady, she replies all her mails, she knws her commenters we and even reply comments despite her huge success . She's so humble . Not like some pple undecided

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by MrPresident1: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2016
She has a full bustline grin

I like cool

3 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Opistorincos(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Chai, i no wan comment on the look. Congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by mokoshalb(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
nice!

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Rosella1: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by ItzHoludex(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2016
okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by INTROVERT(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
I love love love Laila, she's a very nice lady, she replies all her mails, she knws her commenters we and even reply comments despite her huge success . She's so humble . Not like some pple undecided
Which people? LOL

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by INTROVERT(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Killing it in low cut. me like. looks like my class mate brenda.

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by 4nobody4every1: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
cool
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Zaikon(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
e.g?

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by nerdfrost(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
pretydiva:
Wey tin concern legends r born in august wit d award ni undecided
. help me ask them oo

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Which people? LOL
. . . . . Dem dem. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by safarigirl(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2016
A chemical engineer somehow gets a bank job and then abandons it for blogging.

This is why Nigeria is here, cuz lots of square pegs are in round holes. Most science students couldn't care less about science

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by saywhaat: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Hard working Igbo women

8 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2016
Hard working woman... .
Chemical engineer in a bank tho.. . RIP NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by rawpadgin(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2016
n
Zaikon:
e.g?
seun!

let him do his worse cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2016
E. Wow pretty hard working lady!! But wait I don't dig... She studied Chemical Engineering but works in a Bank? She works there as what? Money chemical analyst or Chemical Loan Manager? Nigeria is always poised doing the opposite of what's normal....does it mean no Banking/Finance, Accounting or Economics or even Marketing graduate out of hundreds of thousands out there aren't qualified for the post...?

14 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by bliss121: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2016
See beauty queen!What a pretty angel!
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by policy12: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one..
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by Charlesdegaulle: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2016
One funny thing about her blogs...she lives for clicks. Always prompts you to click the get the full gist. Will never get the full story except you "click here for the full story"

1 Like

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by policy12: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one.. She is more prettier than the famous blogger than ask mi who?
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by ugotex85: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2016
From the Land of the Rising Sun. Success is in our DNA.

5 Likes

Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by D34lw4p(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2016
wink i'm happy for her.
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by nowpresence(f): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2016
My concern here is that she left chemical engineering for blogging.
What a waste of time.
Re: See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai by AuroraB(f): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2016
This is a joke, right undecided
Bia, Alexreporter, how do you feel, bringing funny, needless issues on here .
And a big-headed Mod no sumborri splashes it on FP lipsrsealed. How humiliating embarassed
Why not win the award first? Or the ones you were nominated for o ko e l'ogbon nii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / As Sex Takes Over Nollywood: A Night With A Star Exposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.