Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Breaking: Rude Boy Marriage Hits Rock As Wife Files For Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Rude Boy Marriage Hits Rock As Wife Files For Divorce (1604 Views)

Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence / Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) / Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Breaking: Rude Boy Marriage Hits Rock As Wife Files For Divorce by 24kmagic: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Breaking: Rude Boy Marriage Hits Rock As Wife Files For Divorce by Faiththatworks(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm,I'm an identical twin and fortunately I'm a mixed Nigerian,with my parents from 2 out of the 3 domineering ethnic tribe in Nigeria,I think I can give a little unbiased opinion about the psquare twins.
As a twin,one character is more dependent on the other,also there's always a leader and a follower among twins.
I say it unabashedly that Paul is definitely the weaker character,and unfortunately for him,he has separated from his twin that's supposed to give him strength in times like this.
Jude okoye is an interloper,a leech, parasite and financial tick on Paul,but Paul being the eternal weakling is still sucking up to him,Lola okoye was never the problem in the psquare relationship,it was the loud mouthed, parasitic and arrogant Jude okoye.
Unless Paul finds the strength to quickly reconcile with his twin,I can categorically say he might be in the beginning of a very terrible episode in his life.
God reconcile the psquare twins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out / Cubana Rain Cash At Funeral Reception Of Tiwa Savage Father / Leave My Husband Alone, I Saw Him First- Ladies Drag Themselves Over Actor Ken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.