Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121471 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by chatinent: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Two people are going their separate ways; without any significant detail, you're already calling out women. The same woman stood by him from thier University days when he had nothing but love to offer. She's leaving now despite the presence of money and it didn't occur to you for a second that it could actually be the man's fault? Your idea of an ideal woman is the one who has no choice than to remain in the marriage regardless of whatever she might be going through? Well, that explains why African men don't like career driven women. Sadly, Anita has choices.

Inasmuch as I agree with you to an extent, forget it bro, I don't trust Nigerian women especially in this new alimony trend.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by sammirano: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

I have no reason to.
I relate well with people from all tribes, but most of you seem to be jealous and are intimidated by Igbos(for reasons best known to you all) that is why you use every opportunity you get to spill your bigotry.

You simply can’t because you just cannot.
You don’t have what it takes.
Address you insecurities first.

You actually suceeded in helping we yorubas know you for the ungrateful parasites you all. are. You come down here with nothing, we make you something, yet you chestbeat and abuse us in our domain. Damn you all are a mess. Deal with your irritatting behaviours first.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

You for quote me if them born you well!

Nonsense hypocrites.
Who stole your biscuitscheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Sebgajere(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
What? Eyaaa
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sincinnati:
An idiot and a brainless animal like you can never have sisters who would attract someone reasonable.

You must come from a family of imbeciles not to have shame spewing rotten saliva all over the internet.

My sisters can't attract flatin0 pigs because they aren't in the same category..... where's the meeting point for money ritual spare parts flatin0 pigs and accomplished women.... there's simply no meeting point.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by bodybuilder: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Ah.

Na wa o.

This woman stayed with him from when they were both in the university of Abuja. This woman is his ride or die, day one woman.

I wonder what could have gone wrong especially now that they have money.

I doubt that it is infidelity on her part cause she could have chosen to be unfaithful to him when he was broke. Why leave now that there's money if she was all about the money?

I'll sha be waiting for more gist as it unfolds.

Indeed, money alone cannot sustain a marriage o.

Stop acting like woman cheat for money only. Women can cheat just for the thrill of a new diick.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Romanoff(f): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
bodybuilder:

Stop acting like woman cheat for money only. Women can cheat just for the thrill of a new diick.

Like I said, let's see how the story unfolds. If she didn't cheat, please mention me and let's continue this conversation.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Purpleflower:

See this one. Igbo men are even scarce. Mitcheew

Why won't they be scarce, they've either been killed as esn members or are rotting in some asian cell for peddling cocoania.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by shegun4sur: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Ah.

Na wa o.

This woman stayed with him from when they were both in the university of Abuja. This woman is his ride or die, day one woman.

I wonder what could have gone wrong especially now that they have money.

I doubt that it is infidelity on her part cause she could have chosen to be unfaithful to him when he was broke. Why leave now that there's money if she was all about the money?

I'll sha be waiting for more gist as it unfolds.

Indeed, money alone cannot sustain a marriage o.

Who told you it is the man that sought divorce, who said it is the woman that is going to loose out??

On the other hand, it is the one that people including the divorcees have antagonized for far too long that is still standing

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Tareq1105: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:
Obviously, Peter wasn’t the problem after all. The problem was far deeper than we thought. Sadly, Lola was made the scrape goat because of her tribe. She’s out of the picture now and things are still falling apart.

Of course when the common enemy (Lola) is no longer available, definitely dogs will begin to eat dog.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
sammirano:

You actually suceeded in helping we yorubas know you for the ungrateful parasites you all. are. You come down here with nothing, we make you something, yet you chestbeat and abuse us in our domain. Damn you all are a mess. Deal with your irritatting behaviours first.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! grin
We’re too blessed to be stressed! Choke on it! tongue
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Romanoff(f): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
shegun4sur:

See mumu talk. Who told you it is the man that sought divorce, who said it is the woman that is going to loose out??

On the other hand, it is the one that people including the divorcees have antagonized for far too long that is still standing

If only we could read. Where did I mention that the man sought the divorce?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Bbbwings: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Unredeemable liar.... U r so pathetic
You guys have receipt.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by millionboi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:
grin grin grin grin

I predict that the flatheadss who demonized Lola would either flee this thread or deny the fact that Anita is Igbo....... God works in wonderful ways, Peter's mother said over her dead body would her son marry a Yoruba girl, it happened over her dead body, Paul being a typical flatin0 pig with alaba mentality tried to break the marriage of his brother....now his marriage is falling apart......... I've told my sisters that the day they bring any Igbo man to our house I'd empty the contents of my pumpie in both their skulls. Look at the vile and embarrassment they made lola go through simply because she married their brother whom she met while they were struggling........ spits
thesame thing u critized dia mother you want to do to sisters.....see if na me thy bring come meet you,I go beat you still marry them.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by tolexy007(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
prince3009:
Lola's juju has finally succeeded!

Just watch as Peter will cash in on this event in the next few days by posting photos of him and Lola together with childish tags like #TogetherForever

#NeverTobebroken

oponu omo iran kiran

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chei. So the daughter of Jezebel has succeeded in destroying this innocent man.

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
nedekid:

I bet your sisters will marry confirmed igbo. Not south west igbo ie those that were born and bred in SW.
We will visit you in jail after you use pumpi on their heads. grin

Jail is for people without influence.....3 million flatskulls where wasted and nobody gave two shits...how much more a lone flatin0 pig who is trying to pass his boundary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nisiw365: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! grin
We’re too blessed to be stressed! Choke on it! tongue
You are too blessed and yet running away from yeast like there's a war going on there

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
LET'S SEEK FOR GOD'S OPINION BEFORE MARRIAGE, FORGET ABOUT BOOBS,DICK SIZE ,BUM BUM OR VOICE ETC..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by millionboi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Lola and Peter have their own problems just because they are too scared of what people might say remain in the same marriage doesn't mean their marriage is perfect

Paul and his wife Anita are more mature and civilised to head for divorce than do public eye service Peter and Lola are doing

Keep your ugly afonja sister no Igbo man will come for her, the only reason Peter married Lola it's because of her family background her money
I don tell m,if he try m with me I go beat m, still marry him sister

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

[s]I ka na ju? cheesy

Nibe yen ni ko duro si? Ma pada wa fun e ni idahun. smiley[/s]
This one go just dey type nonsense, getat my friend. angry

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by SirBunky85(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmm,I'm an identical twin and fortunately I'm a mixed Nigerian,with my parents from 2 out of the 3 domineering ethnic tribe in Nigeria,I think I can give a little unbiased opinion about the psquare twins.
As a twin,one character is more dependent on the other,also there's always a leader and a follower among twins.
I say it unabashedly that Paul is definitely the weaker character,and unfortunately for him,he has separated from his twin that's supposed to give him strength in times like this.
Jude okoye is an interloper,a leech, parasite and financial tick on Paul,but Paul being the eternal weakling is still sucking up to him,Lola okoye was never the problem in the psquare relationship,it was the loud mouthed, parasitic and arrogant Jude okoye.
Unless Paul finds the strength to quickly reconcile with his twin,I can categorically say he might be in the beginning of a very terrible episode in his life.
God reconcile the psquare twins.
you're very discerning and very intelligent.deluded folks keep accusing Lola of being the problem betwn the twins while the mischievous Jude has been the cause all this while

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by webguru(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
chatinent:
Reason with am na.

By the way, Nigerian ladies na minus for me.

I remember when these ladies came na when we begin dey hear frictions for the twins.

After the whole years of marriage...no report of adultery or anything, she'll still leave you when Wizkid shows interest.

Great respect to the better girls out there!

A Nigerian lady will love you and still marry who is ready.

A Nigerian lady will love you and go meet sb who impresses her.

A Nigerian lady will love you and cheat on you and still play the victim card: “you see what you made me do.”

Drops pen.

this is a very stupid and ignorant take.

why do you think its the woman at fault when her husband can't even reconcile with his own twin ?

pls let's stop being anti women by default

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Decide2rise:
You could have made your points without disparaging the entire Igbo race. Your hatred for Igbos is not hidden from your comment but I tell you something, the Igbos will do better without getting married to your smelly afonja sisters. Anu mpama

I've come to understand that most igbos have the same mentality and mindset from zik down to the flatin0 pig on the street....do well in whatever illegal endeavor you guys are known for.....but understand your boundaries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nisiw365:

Ori e pelebe
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Mccold: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is so sad angry angry no one knows what's going through Paul's mind now, he must have been emotionally down or even depressed smh.... In this life nothing balance o
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
UDUJ:
Just shaking my head while going through this thread. So much tribal hatred on this forum, pathetic undecided
I'm telling you, bunch of tribal bigots, that's why I rarely visit politics section, how can NIGERIA change when we keep hating each other? pathetic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
millionboi:
thesame thing u critized dia mother you want to do to sisters.....see if na me thy bring come meet you,I go beat you still marry them.

A fool's typical end is 6 feet below in an unmarked grave....
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by millionboi(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
baby124:
Instead of him to focus and face his marriage. He was busy doing cho cho cho in a happy marriage. Once you see people attacking marriages and giving unsolicited opinions with so much strength, their life and marriage is a big mess. They want fellow miserable people.

Watch who you listen to and the advice you take from outsiders. Stand firm as a man and do what is necessary to make your marriage work. Any advicer that advices you to hurt your spouse in any way to prove you are a man is a miserable demon. Cut that person off immediately. They are frustrated.
thy are some that will never work no matter how u try
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
tolexy007:

oponu omo iran kiran

Seun, lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na waoh, seperates from twin now seperates from wife.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by kristonium(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmm,I'm an identical twin and fortunately I'm a mixed Nigerian,with my parents from 2 out of the 3 domineering ethnic tribe in Nigeria,I think I can give a little unbiased opinion about the psquare twins.
As a twin,one character is more dependent on the other,also there's always a leader and a follower among twins.
I say it unabashedly that Paul is definitely the weaker character,and unfortunately for him,he has separated from his twin that's supposed to give him strength in times like this.
Jude okoye is an interloper,a leech, parasite and financial tick on Paul,but Paul being the eternal weakling is still sucking up to him,Lola okoye was never the problem in the psquare relationship,it was the loud mouthed, parasitic and arrogant Jude okoye.
Unless Paul finds the strength to quickly reconcile with his twin,I can categorically say he might be in the beginning of a very terrible episode in his life.
God reconcile the psquare twins.

Well said!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.