Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,273 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121451 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
MYHUBBY:

Just look at this dimwit, this foolish pocochantas bracket Yoruba witch, it means she intentionally want to ridicule a tribe just for popularity here. If she's defending, she can do that without attaching tribe or witch to it

So in that imbecilic post of her, I don't care if she's against or defending, you don't mention Yoruba ignorantly on any thread that had nothing to do with them when someone like me is here

You can see I mentioned her moniker on this post, you must think I share from the complex inferiority, low self esteem and low IQ you inherited from your dad

Read the gibberish you cooked up here again when your mental provider is available, you and the foolish girl no fit withstand me, I go pack una and drag you m0rons in the mud

Village iidiot
She was only mimicking those who usually called Lola a Yoruba witch...

When they ask you to go to school, you will go satellite campus..... A mediocre in English Comprehension or Yoruba language would decipher her post but just you was stu. pid enough to bash her for that beautiful piece ...

She was supporting LOLA and bashing her own people for calling her Yoruba witch ...

I'm very sure you are from a remote village ..

Any way ur father left scrotum for all other insult you launch at me ... tongue .... elego fifi, olori skelebe!!

My Dad is a Prince, his Dad is a King .... You are mad tongue ...... Olori pelebe ... elego flat tongue

You can't just be from a Yoruba race or you must be from NURTW idi-oro branch.... if not, how could ordinary passage make u go mad at yourself just because life is not working well with you ..........

That girl is never the cause of any of your miserables ... Olohun ngbo, pray and get delivered cuz something is wrong with your motor skills !

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmm,I'm an identical twin and fortunately I'm a mixed Nigerian,with my parents from 2 out of the 3 domineering ethnic tribe in Nigeria,I think I can give a little unbiased opinion about the psquare twins.
As a twin,one character is more dependent on the other,also there's always a leader and a follower among twins.
I say it unabashedly that Paul is definitely the weaker character,and unfortunately for him,he has separated from his twin that's supposed to give him strength in times like this.
Jude okoye is an interloper,a leech, parasite and financial tick on Paul,but Paul being the eternal weakling is still sucking up to him,Lola okoye was never the problem in the psquare relationship,it was the loud mouthed, parasitic and arrogant Jude okoye.
Unless Paul finds the strength to quickly reconcile with his twin,I can categorically say he might be in the beginning of a very terrible episode in his life.
God reconcile the psquare twins.

Your opinion which may not be the reality.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by richie240: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Skmoda(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Toks2008:

You too get sense.

I'm a red pillar with some level of chivarity.

I pity guys who allow these ladies dictate their life for them...

A lady will dump her faithful husband to be the tenth wife of a billionaire and she will not even think twice and will even defend her action....

I respect women and care for them so much but at the same time I no dey look uche face....i do what I want to do and I need no permission from any lady.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by havocc: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
If a mere broken inter tribal marriage is tearing us apart like this online i wonder why we are Nigerians.
Have core yoruba marriages not broken?
Have core igbo marriages broken?
Do we not have happy yoruba and igbo or other tribal marriages that have endured over 30yrs?
What has compatibility got to do with tribe?
If major languages cant live and separate in peace, what would happen when its now between two nationalities?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by preciousele(f): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
bukatyne:

As in...
Se e fe popcorn? cheesy wink
grin
bukatyne:

As in...
Se e fe popcorn? cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
See how unfortunate some nairalanders are.......Anita Isama Okoye is a typical Igbo woman......So because she filed for divorce you all decided to deny her.... spits***

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Temigirl95:
Lmao... The funniest thing is Lola is not even ugly. Chai... your stupidity ehnnn, it should be offered as a course to get a degree grin grin

Jimyjames. This girl ended your career.

Wow. Finish him! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by EndRape2(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am happy she is the one filling for divorce, this is to teach all nairaland boys that not all women are Crazy about money, fame positions and, handsomeness, not all ladies you can traet anyhow, because you think you have money, responsible girls still value men that , treat women well, not men that are proud and arrongant , men that are chronic cheats.

We heard he is proud and arrogant, and talk to his wife anyhow, even slept with their maid.

e choke am say the babe don use am dump am.

Jan quote author=EBMedia post=104989708]Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita Okoye Files For Divorce After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photo)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/breaking-paul-okoyes-marriage-crashed-as-wife-files-for-divorce/amp/%3f__twitter_impression=true[/quote]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by richie240: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
CSTRR:
Damn.

Paul fall hand Sha.

Yoruba 1- Igbo 0.

Lola don win o. Lola's GOD don win o!
#Fixed!!!

#God of Justice
#Justice_delayed_is_not_justice_denied!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Uyi168: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Holy Spirit is d sustainer of marriage, keeps d love ever fresh, gives u grace to forgive and be patient as well. Embrace him and watch how ur marriage becomes a reference point for many
How forefathers had no holy spirit, yet their marriages lasted..

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
ivolt:
Lesson to those who let their parents reject the one they really want.

Hmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Gfskw: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
CSTRR:
Your soul mate may not even be in your tribe.

Lesson to those who are fixated with " I must marry from my tribe".

Big lesson o, God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by PoloG: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Purpleflower:

See this one. Igbo men are even scarce. Mitcheew
yes. Because them Don almost kill them finish for Asia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

As if your brokeasssssssss self could! Nigger please! grin

Na... i dont do okrika. Stop looking for my attention. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mainman7(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
You have never met Jude before. You have never had dealings with him even indirectly. Yet you spew all this hate and accusations against him.

Na so una dey use una hand buy trouble wey no suppose sabi una.
Jude Okoye!!! I know you are suprised that we know that's you hiding under that Monika! I was not too suprised last year when I discovered that many Celebs and even Politicians are right here on Nairaland.

Jude, all I can tell you now is that hot and ferocious Judgement of the CREATOR of Humanity is about to locate you for being so satanically Tribalistic and for all the emotional excruciating Trauma that you put an innocent kind Soul like Lola through for years! Especially for the fact that you were so demonically inconsiderate of the fact that she solely kindly selflessly financed all your initial efforts at breaking forth in Music, she pulled your whole family and generation out of chronic Poverty years ago when Peter newly brought her, without her knowing that your evil wish was for Peter to use her and dump her like a bad habit. Now that Satanic wish is backfiring on you tribalic Satanic Igbos Sad Souls! Not suprised that you folks were so quick to start biting and chewing Lola's hand that fed you lots and magnanimously pulled you out of Poverty.

Subconscious satanic Envy of unfathomable inborn Yoruba Greatness Ability is what is making the Igbos to run mad unconsciously. It was years ago I later discovered that past Generations of Igbos bad-mouth Yorubas and try so had to make other tribes to hate Yorubas because every Glory and Greatness they have ever wished for, Yorubas have achieved effortlessly! Let all Igbos accept that stack naked Truth that Yorubas are eternally mentally, academically and Spiritually Superior to them, then Southern Nigeria shall Unite and become Great.

Have you asked yourselves why Igbos hate Yorubas so much that a whole Tribe satanically heartlessly ganged us against a kind-hearted Soul like Lola?! Today you get the Answer here! Every groundbreaking thing that Igbos could dream of achieving has already been achieved by Yorubas! All International Thrones that Igbos hope to sit on has Greatest Black African is already being Occupied by a Yoruba!

*Years ago, many Igbo guys created Online forums in competition with Nairaland, today all of their forums are dead with Yoruba's OluwaSeun Osewa's Forum being the Greatest African Online Forums for years till date. Yet senseless Igbos still come on it to try to spread hate and defamation against Great Yoruba Tribe.

*All 3 the Greatest Strongest Fighters winning the World Champion Belts and Thrones in the World are Yorubas, a Throne that Igbos have been dying to have for years. Anthony Oluwafemi, Israel Adesanya, etc.

*Igbos claim to know Business that all other Tribes in Africa, yet no single Igbo is among the 5 Richest Men or Women in Nigeria let alone Africa. In fact the Richest Woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman named Mrs Alakija. Dangote was only able to use FG nepotism ojoro and wuru monopoly to snatch the Richest Nigerian man spot from the Great Harry Akande the Yoruba International Business Magnate. Out of the 3 Major Network Carrier that Nigeria has Yorubas started 2. Globacom still owned by the Yoruba Billionaire and Airtel(formerly Econet) the Yoruba Billionaire that founded it still has a large chunk of Shares in it till date. Igbos tried to start one but failed miserably.

*GOD Created Yorubas as Special Beings, the Truth is Igbos can never never achive a quarter of what Yorubas have achieved and still achieving. Years ago, Igbos started penticostal Churches when they saw Yorubas starting penticostal Churches. All the Greatest 5 International Churches from Africa are from Yoruba Men. The great Bishop Oyedepo is the current Richest Black Pastor in the World, far richer than TD Jakes.

*For senseless Igbos that may say the Yoruba Man succeeded because he preached Prosperity, The Best, Greatest and most International truly Holiness Church started in Nigeria by a humble Yoruba Man known as Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, Heaven-focused Deeper Life Church has Branches even in China, I watch some of the Chinese Church Video recently. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY Created Yorubas as very Special Souls, Igbos should recognize and know this to know permanent Peace.

*Even when it comes to the Underworld, Igbos discovered that they are no match for Yorubas. Centuries ago Igbos started Arochuckuw Occult Confratanity and some other Igbo Occult Groups when Yorubas started Ogboni started. Today, Arochuckuwu is literarily a dead and unknown cult practiced by few Igbo Natives, while Ogboni has become and worldwide International Confratanity with so many Caucasian and Asian Members.

*Intelligence and Brain wise, Yorubas are far far eternally Trillions of Killometers ahead of Igbos. Academically, all the Universities in America or almost have Yorubas not just as Lectures but as Dean of Faculties. This is a verifiable Truth.

*Musically till date, Yorubas dominate African Music that breakforth and dominate International Music terrain Worldwideright from the days of King Sunny Ade when Igbos Oliver De qouke and co tried to equal him international but failed miserably.

*I can go on and on on the Endless Lists but let me stop here for space constraints.

Igbos are not normal rational human beings, they only respect any people that mercilessly slaughter them and look down on anyone that accommodate or show love to them. They are just not normal at all! Northerners mercilessly slaughtered you Igbos like Chickens, you moved in droves into Yoruba Land and we accepted you as fellow Southern brothers with open hands and care, how are you paying us back?! By demonically ferociously backstabbing, defaming, lying and telling every other Tribes out there that Yorubas are wicked, dirty, lazy, etc. Just because we freely allow you to do Business and you freely rake in Yoruba monies to later buy lands and build houses in our domains, you soon started BOASTING that you are more wiser than Yorubas! Can you see how senseless you Igbos are?! Someone say if you see a Snake and see an Igbo, quickly kill the Igbo because Igbos are more satanic, wicked and dangerous than snakes. Since you only respect those that wantonly kill you mercilessly and we deserve our due Respect, time is fast approaching that we too shall treat you like the Northerners treat you.
Next time you see any Yoruba, duff your hat, kowtow and Bow!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by McLizbae: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sloppy... Shior!
Kriss216:

Drink water, you'll be fine.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by McLizbae: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Heeeee!
PoloG:
yes. Because them Don almost kill them finish for Asia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Skmoda post=105004930][/quote]

Lol! Thanks.. It was actually Chivalry I meant to write...

Grammar nah bastard.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:
[s]
Your women are too ugly and dirty your men don't even like them, that's why they go for Igbo women beautiful women, every Yoruba man who has a taste for beautiful women go for igbo

Lol Davido dumped chioma? How about the ugly Yoruba girl Davido first used and dumped? That one with long mouth?

How about the 27 ugly women Fela married cheaply for free at once and dumped them at once? [/s]

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Uyi168:
How forefathers had no holy spirit, yet their marriages lasted..

I have given u my own best method, go and look for ur forefathers and collect their own method..a word is enof for d wise

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by DonroxyII: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
lastchild:
The way you people analytically and meticulously analyze what's happening in the family of people you barely know is something am yet to understand.

Do you think you guys know these people? is it because we see them on TV, the truth is, who we see is p square and not Paul and Peter, those singers are entertaining us, thereby giving us what we need to see to sustain their career.

what is happening in their lives is entirely a different ball game, as long as you are not a member of Okoye's family, i put it to you that you have nothing to say.

why am I saying all these, am saying this for the people putting blame on the lady, the level of insult she's getting from Facebook is so heartbreaking. When Paul could be the reason behind the failed marriage
No stress yourself .... That woman hardly say a thing on social media .... Paul could be the reason gini ?
Paul is the reason ni ... I conclude ... !

That boy call Paul is a kid

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by tydi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Parisian:
Then you men should better learn to start marrying yourselves.

Of what use are you women to mankind if not for pleasure (sex) and procreation (kids)

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
mainman7:

Jude Okoye!!! I know you are suprised that we know that's you hiding under that Monika! I was not too suprised last year when I discovered that many Celebs and even Politicians are right here on Nairaland.

Jude, all I can tell you now is that hot and ferocious Judgement of the CREATOR of Humanity is about to locate you for being so satanically Tribalistic and for all the emotional excruciating Trauma that you put an innocent kind Soul like Lola through for years! Especially for the fact that you were so demonically inconsiderate of the fact that she pulled your whole family and generation out of chronic Poverty years ago when Peter newly brought her, without her knowing that your evil wish was for Peter to use her and dump her like a bad habit. Now that Satanic wish is backfiring on you tribalic Satanic Igbos Sad Souls!

It was years ago I later discovered that past Generation of Igbo bad-mouth Yorubas and try so had to make other tribes to hate Yorubas because every Glory and Greatness they have ever wished for, Yorubas have achieved effortlessly! Years ago, many Igbo guys created Online forums in competition with Nairaland, today all of their forums are dead with Yoruba's OluwaSeun Osewa's Forum being the Greatest African Online Forums for years now. Yet senseless Igbos still come on it to try to spread hate against Great Yoruba Tribe. Igbos created online Let all Igbos accept that stack naked Truth that Yorubas are eternally mentally, academically and Spiritually Superior to them, then Southern Nigeria shall Unite and become Great. Next time you see any Yoruba, duff your hat, kowtow and Bow!

Chai! This is serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
I"m happy you had your tribalistic ass handed to you on a silver platter grin grin
Kriss216:
Love and Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl.

It takes mostly, the Grace of God to find a faithful woman in Nigeria who will stay with you regardless.

No sensible man should go to an extreme to entice or impress a Nigerian girl, be her your girlfriend or wife.

Impress only your mother!

These daughters of Eve are out to add more burden to your life.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
djon78:

YesI am talking from experience

Any igbo man that wants to marry
Must marry women raised from the East
If he wants peace and enjoy his marriage

My mum had five girls
All high career women
Two are Doctors
They were all raised in the East
And they are all living peacefully with there husband's

My madam was also raised in the East
And she is wonderful to me
A perfect home maker
A God fearing woman
All these nonsense story you hear of women this and that
I have never experienced one of such

So any wise man must use his sense
Any body entering marriage
Must look well
I believe our culture is the last hope for Africa
Every other thing is failing

Carry a bible or better still ask your sisters to swear on Amadioha.

I am 100% sure they have all tasted at least 10 afonja rods. If you don't take time ...might even be in triple digits. Bone that one... no Igbo ladies dey escape that. Check your future wife sef grin

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by djon78(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Toks2008:

There are some ladies that will stress you like hell but they no go gree leave you and some will act like an angel and you will be so sure of her and boom from no where, she waka.

Ladies can never be understood.

This is why I am so so in support of polygamy cos in most cases, ladies are always at their best when they know they have a rival but the moment you make them feel they are your numero uno they will start acting like ogbanje.

Na those ones that act like Angels are the worst
They act like saints but bite like snakes

The ones that show you there flaws right from the start are the ones You will build a long-term fulfing relationship
Very reliable
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by benqo01(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Well looking at the issue of bill gate this isn't a new thing it happens
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Menance:

[s]
Una Dy make me laugh for this forum.
All Yoruba men want an Igbo lady. I can bet on your two left balls that of a yoloba man doesn't marry an Igbo lady he never feels fulfilled. He keeps hustling to marry an Igbo lady before he dies.
Almost all yolobas are having a trace of Igbo blood in them.
Go to important offices in yoloba land, Igbo have a position in them.

Shey na the same yoloba girl Lola that Peter an Igbo boy has been mining her pussy for many years now. Shey LoLa Rae, teknos cum dump site is yoloba. Stay here and be fooling yourself.

Igbo men have never and will never be interested in your rotten pussy sisters. Most times I wonder who is marrying yoruba women with their ewedu stenching pussy.[/s]

Grown man shedding hot tears like a baby. E pain am! grin

The guy gave you a reality check. Even Nnamdi COWNU, your god said 99% of your women are *l*sh* ..... * = O tongue

Yoruba men bang the hell out of them...single or married . I have screwed 100s of both types.

We just leave left overs for una to pay high bride price for. grin I am screwing the hell out of one whose husband is in Dubai cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by djon78(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Carry a bible or better still ask your sisters to swear on Amadioha.

I am 100% sure they have all tasted at least 10 afonja rods. If you don't take time ...might even be in triple digits. Bone that one... no Igbo ladies dey escape that. Check your future wife sef grin

Lol I laugh in Swahili

The only igbo women you guys can deceive are those ones not raised in the East

They are the ones you see hang around or marry Yoruba men
Eg chioma etc

But you see the ones raised in the East
They no go even give you guys the chance to even talk to them talkless of relationship
And they are the best any man can have as a wife
Well and properly brought up

Talking from experience
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Ukeme8: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
prince3009:

The juju she did on him has not yet expired.

Stop writing nonsense, what juju did she did on him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.