Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121582 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Ukeme8: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Lola and Peter have their own problems just because they are too scared of what people might say remain in the same marriage doesn't mean their marriage is perfect

Paul and his wife Anita are more mature and civilised to head for divorce than do public eye service Peter and Lola are doing

Keep your ugly afonja sister no Igbo man will come for her, the only reason Peter married Lola it's because of her family background her money

I don't know how some people are so foolish and stupid. How is Paul and his wife Anita more mature and ccivilised,tthat they had to head for divorce? What's the maturity there? I guess your drunk somehow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Cholls(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Grown man shedding hot tears like a baby. E pain am! grin

The guy gave you a reality check. Even Nnamdi COWNU, your god said 99% of your women are *l*sh* ..... * = O tongue

Yoruba men bang the hell out of them...single or married . I have screwed 100s of both types.

We just leave left overs for una to pay high bride price for. grin I am screwing the hell out of one whose husband is in Dubai cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
djon78:

Lol I laugh in Swahili

The only igbo women you guys can deceive are those ones not raised in the East

They are the ones you see hang around or marry Yoruba men
Eg chioma etc

But you see the ones raised in the East
They no go even give you guys the chance to even talk to them talkless of relationship
And they are the best any man can have as a wife
Well and properly brought up

Talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Baamisere:

I get una time this evening. Your women are our dumplings, deal with it. So far she dey for west. One bad fine yoruba guy go don chop am. These people are so funny, they even marry her and leave her here for yoruba men to keep cumin in them. Check well, most of DNA issues for Igbo Men na Yoruba man pikin. Most of y'all are YORUBA'S progeny.

Keep marrying our leftovers grin cheesy cheesy grin

Wa shi ere, Baba daada.

I don read your posts tire.

@ Menance would be crying his eyes out because it's just the bitter gospel truth.

I dey wire their babes married and single. Na their men go pay high bride price and 35 page wedding lists for our leftovers.

Pump & Dump cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by nencounter10: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
havocc:
If a mere broken inter tribal marriage is tearing us apart like this online i wonder why we are Nigerians.
Have core yoruba marriages not broken?
Have core igbo marriages broken?
Do we not have happy yoruba and igbo or other tribal marriages that have endured over 30yrs?
What has compatibility got to do with tribe?
If major languages cant live and separate in peace, what would happen when its now between two nationalities?

Friend, if you want to be a hopeless tribalist join nairaland. Nairaland was created for making people hopeless tribalist. It seems you are new to nairaland if not you would have known that another name for nairaland is hopeless-tribalism.
Many people who never new what tribalism was joineed nairaland only to excel at tribalism. If Nigeria breaks today, 90% of the reason would be because of the tribal hatred, tribalism division and tribal enimity being constantly fostered on nairaland.com. #Fact. Again your comment shows you are new to nairaland.com. I officially welcome you to nairaland.com- the epicenter of tribalism, tribal hatred and tribal enimity in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mere seeing this thread. I already know that it will lead to ethnic bashing and all that. Shiorr. When we begin to raise insults and abuse one another online. A blog that has the widest coverage in Africa. Then other countries seeing this would understand that we aren't united as a people.
This mere divorce had degenerated into something else. That is why I hardly come here. This place is too toxic for my mental health..
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Raydos:

I'm not a sexist but it's damn obvious,

Everything we use today are 99% men's invention, From your Cell phone, to your car, Skyscrapers, Wrist watches, Airplanes, You just name it!!

Literally 89% of the world inventions are made by men!!

It's obvious!

Inspired by women.

A woman is a man’s greatest muse.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Love and Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl.

It takes mostly, the Grace of God to find a faithful woman in Nigeria who will stay with you regardless.

No sensible man should go to an extreme to entice or impress a Nigerian girl, be her your girlfriend or wife.

Impress only your mother!

These daughters of Eve are out to add more burden to your life.
U ARE A WISE MAN
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nisiw365:

I see and that's why you are in Lagos

MariahAngel on reading this comment... grin

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Bunmhi(f): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is getting married these days worth the hype??
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
chatinent:
Reason with am na.

By the way, Nigerian ladies na minus for me.

I remember when these ladies came na when we begin dey hear frictions for the twins.

After the whole years of marriage...no report of adultery or anything, she'll still leave you when Wizkid shows interest.

Great respect to the better girls out there!

A Nigerian lady will love you and still marry who is ready.

A Nigerian lady will love you and go meet sb who impresses her.

A Nigerian lady will love you and cheat on you and still play the victim card: “you see what you made me do.”

Drops pen.
Everything u wrote is written by true sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

MariahAngel on reading this comment... grin

Fun kini? grin
Pe ki lo sele?
K’osi kuro si iwaju mi!

Afi ekun egbere! grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Wife wey family accept don dey divorce while the other one wey dem no accept still dey kampe, this life no just balance!
I SURE BELIEVE THAT LOLA ISN'T THE PROBLEM OF THE P-SQUARE

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Cholls(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bunmhi:
Is getting married these days worth the hype??
My sister Pickle jars don't frighten me however. I'm all man.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by MYHUBBY: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
DonroxyII:
She was only mimicking those who usually called Lola a Yoruba witch...

When they ask you to go to school, you will go satellite campus..... A mediocre in English Comprehension or Yoruba language would decipher her post but just you was stu. pid enough to bash her for that beautiful piece ...

She was supporting LOLA and bashing her own people for calling her Yoruba witch ...

I'm very sure you are from a remote village ..

Any way ur father left scrotum for all other insult you launch at me ... tongue .... elego fifi, olori skelebe!!

My Dad is a Prince, his Dad is a King .... You are mad tongue ...... Olori pelebe ... elego flat tongue

You can't just be from a Yoruba race or you must be from NURTW idi-oro branch.... if not, how could ordinary passage make u go mad at yourself just because life is not working well with you ..........

That girl is never the cause of any of your miserables ... Olohun ngbo, pray and get delivered cuz something is wrong with your motor skills !

I'm not interested in your father's biography that you wrore up there and the girl is not as foolish as you are

Your father is a Prince? Prince of Wales ? Dumb selfless idiiot like you, woman wrapper pro max

Just upgrade your IQ Cow
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Shut up! You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Was your mother not first a Nigerian woman before your dad married her, had sex with her and she became a revered MOTHER that can do no wrong?

Were you not one of the tribal warlords calling Lola (the Yoruba witch) a bad woman?

Were you not one of those that said she should learn from Anita how to be submissive and keep a family together?

Because you can’t bring yourself to attack Anita’s tribe, since you are Igbo yourself, you have decided to lump women together.

When you guys are not tearing yourselves down along tribal lines, next thing is to face your common enemy- WOMEN.

Tell us why Anita, the accepted IGBO PERFECT and SUBMISSIVE WIFE ran away. Maybe Peter is indeed right!

This is why every wise man should create a balance between his nuclear family and extended family. Peter separated himself from them and since they couldn’t see Lola (their common enemy) to prey on and blame every wrongdoing on, they turned on themselves.
I AM AN IGBO MAN AND HAVE NEVER SIDED THE PAUL OKOYE AND JUDE OKOYE .
BRINGING TRIBE IN THIS ISSUE SHOWS U ARE A TRIBAL BIGOT TOO.
SAYING WOMEN ARE MENS COMMON EMENY MEANS PETER IS A FOOL FOR SIDING HIS ENEMY OR WHAT ?

U MADE SENSE TO SOME EXTENT THOO

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Jovin894: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmmm this guy Anambara man no dey marry rivers girl porthacourt girls for that matter....
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by focus7: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

His Igbo fans and senior bloder said the Yoluba woman (Lola) was bad for Peter but Peter marriage is still in place.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by whodeyhere: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmm,I'm an identical twin and fortunately I'm a mixed Nigerian,with my parents from 2 out of the 3 domineering ethnic tribe in Nigeria,I think I can give a little unbiased opinion about the psquare twins.
As a twin,one character is more dependent on the other,also there's always a leader and a follower among twins.
I say it unabashedly that Paul is definitely the weaker character,and unfortunately for him,he has separated from his twin that's supposed to give him strength in times like this.
Jude okoye is an interloper,a leech, parasite and financial tick on Paul,but Paul being the eternal weakling is still sucking up to him,Lola okoye was never the problem in the psquare relationship,it was the loud mouthed, parasitic and arrogant Jude okoye.
Unless Paul finds the strength to quickly reconcile with his twin,I can categorically say he might be in the beginning of a very terrible episode in his life.
God reconcile the psquare twins.

What else to say, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by superlicious: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
olisaEze:
Now this is really unexpected news! I can bet a thousand dollars that Mr P on receiving this news will be silently grinning from ear to ear in his mind no matter the face he puts on before his twin. The wave of misfortune buffeting this family since fame & fortune came the way of the musical duo (or trio according to Jude) is beginning to look like a page from Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events. Maybe they need to carry rice and drinks home to beg their village pipo, their hand no dey far from all these kind things.
There has been rumours Paul use to beat Anita and treat her badly by threatening her with his connections. Anita had taken enough, she planned to leave him, but got the courage and relocated abroad with her children. Jude also treats his wife the same way, Jude is ill tempered and looks down on women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Klass99(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by whodeyhere: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Shut up! You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Was your mother not first a Nigerian woman before your dad married her, had sex with her and she became a revered MOTHER that can do no wrong?

Were you not one of the tribal warlords calling Lola (the Yoruba witch) a bad woman?

Were you not one of those that said she should learn from Anita how to be submissive and keep a family together?

Because you can’t bring yourself to attack Anita’s tribe, since you are Igbo yourself, you have decided to lump women together.

When you guys are not tearing yourselves down along tribal lines, next thing is to face your common enemy- WOMEN.

Tell us why Anita, the accepted IGBO PERFECT and SUBMISSIVE WIFE ran away. Maybe Peter is indeed right!

This is why every wise man should create a balance between his nuclear family and extended family. Peter separated himself from them and since they couldn’t see Lola (their common enemy) to prey on and blame every wrongdoing on, they turned on themselves.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Bunmhi(f): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cholls:
My sister Pickle jars don't frighten me however. I'm all man.
Ọmọ the thing dey frightening me oo. Coz most of my married friends are complaining, one was even telling me she's going for a divorce after 2 kids like what the Bleep?
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by focus7: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Love and Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl.

It takes mostly, the Grace of God to find a faithful woman in Nigeria who will stay with you regardless.

No sensible man should go to an extreme to entice or impress a Nigerian girl, be her your girlfriend or wife.

Impress only your mother!

These daughters of Eve are out to add more burden to your life.

Why putting the blame on the woman, do you know what the lady must have endured till now?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
djon78:

Na those ones that act like Angels are the worst
They act like saints but bite like snakes

The ones that show you there flaws right from the start are the ones You will build a long-term fulfing relationship
Very reliable

I believe you 100%
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bunmhi:

Ọmọ the thing dey frightening me oo. Coz most of my married friends are complaining, one was even telling me she's going for a divorce after 2 kids like what the Bleep?

If only they know there is nothing out there..

The only reason any lady should divorce her husband is when there is a real threat to her life.

Infidelity is the most foolish reason.

Irreconcilable differences is another lame excuse cos you must always have some irreconcilable traits in everyone.

Marriage is about tolerance and forgiveness.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Bunmhi(f): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Toks2008:

The only reason any lady should divorce her husband is when there is a real threat to her life.

Irreconcilable differences is another lame excuse cos you must always have some irreconcilable traits in everyone.

Well said, that was my advice to my friend also, I was even begging her to consider her children buh she wouldn't listen, she told she's the only one that know what she's facing

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by chatinent: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Everything u wrote is written by true sense

Senseperience too.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Big shocker shocked, they all thought it’s was Lola’s marriage that will end up this way,... inter-ethnic marriage war is real, with power of love you’ll overcome it, and you’ll be vindicated.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bunmhi:

Well said, that was my advice to my friend also, I was even begging her to consider her children buh she wouldn't listen, and then she told she's the only one that know what she's facing

She’s told you.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Would you still stay with an unfaithful woman?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.