Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121515 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by joedave(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
smallbigman:
They said MONEY alone doesn't sustain LOVE and LOVE alone is not ENOUGH, PLEASE can SOMEBODY tell me what SUSTAINS marriage?

Bro, what sustains marriage is not one. That's why many homes can't cope! Hope you find this helpful.

Love- This is most vital and should be unconditional.

Mutual respect-As it's known, Respect is reciprocal. If you value your partner, you earn the respect.

Tolerance-Inasmuch as you can't separate your own body from yourself for certain mistakes you might have committed, then learn to tolerate your partner as we're all prone to mistakes now and then.

Sacrificing-When it's sweet and when it's sour, don't let people come in between you because they will definitely want to know what makes your marriage thick and will throw aspersions.

Compromise-Always learn to let go at times. You can't always have your way. Being the head or the tail don't make one foolish, but for the sake of peace. You may be called simp by some, face your front. They're more simps in their homes.

Commitment-Be strongly committed to the cause of marriage and the partner you vowed to ever be with. Irrespective of challenges, your commitment can always make you overcome.

Godly-Any house built on sand shall collapse. Let God be the first and last in your relationship. He will always see you through the thick, thin and thicket!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by 8stargeneral: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
A lesson to every man out there...don't use because of u love ur wife to hate ur brother no matter what...these guys were good before they married.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
See life...rudeboy wey allow Lola Peter's wife rest say na bad woman...when U point one finger at someone,3 is pointing back @ you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Menance: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sufferingboy:
The reason for their divorce is that Rudeboy caught his flatin0 wife(slut) cheating.

Toto too dey scratch Igbos women,them too spoil.

There are alot of foolish yoloba misguided people like you on this forum.
They jump into things and begin to argue without having factual details. I spot on all coneheads including their basterd parents
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by GadgetInstinct: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
AuroraB:
Say your truth. E shock you say your innocent Paul could do what he did cheesy cheesy grin
kiss

You can continue to avoid me undecided
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by JBosco123(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
I pray your sisters don't disappoint you....�
WesternOligarch:
grin grin grin grin

I predict that the flatheadss who demonized Lola would either flee this thread or deny the fact that Anita is Igbo....... God works in wonderful ways, Peter's mother said over her dead body would her son marry a Yoruba girl, it happened over her dead body, Paul being a typical flatin0 pig with alaba mentality tried to break the marriage of his brother....now his marriage is falling apart......... I've told my sisters that the day they bring any Igbo man to our house I'd empty the contents of my pumpie in both their skulls. Look at the vile and embarrassment they made lola go through simply because she married their brother whom she met while they were struggling........ spits
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ayo2004:
Food for awon bloggers bloggers

Food for afonjas to defend their sister,Lola who have been bashed

Food for redpillers to drag our dear Okoye for sacrificing his dear brother for a woman

Food for feminists to support their sister for having secured the bag

Food for our baby mama to the world gang and marriage na scam FC

Food for vanity crew to say everything isn't about money

Food for wicked Nigerians who derive joy in broken celebrity marriages

Food for our chidinmas and sidechicks in the house who will start preying our the new rich single handsome Okoye

No matter what,everybody is eating something grin
Which food are u eating?
Haha bad boy grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by VULCAN(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
If only you were a bit more intelligent you would realise that you are guilty of what you are accusing someone of.

You dare condemn someone for tribalism and in the same breath you reveal yourself as a tribalist.

Shame on you.

Bloody Hypocrite!!

WesternOligarch:
grin grin grin grin

I predict that the flatheadss who demonized Lola would either flee this thread or deny the fact that Anita is Igbo....... God works in wonderful ways, Peter's mother said over her dead body would her son marry a Yoruba girl, it happened over her dead body, Paul being a typical flatin0 pig with alaba mentality tried to break the marriage of his brother....now his marriage is falling apart......... I've told my sisters that the day they bring any Igbo man to our house I'd empty the contents of my pumpie in both their skulls. Look at the vile and embarrassment they made lola go through simply because she married their brother whom she met while they were struggling........ spits

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nisiw365:

Are you a yamlegger?

I ka na ju? cheesy

Nibe yen ni ko duro si? Ma pada wa fun e ni idahun. smiley
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by JBosco123(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
God bless uuuuuu �
joedave:

Bro, what sustains marriage is not one. That's why many homes can't cope! Hope you find this helpful.

Love- This is most vital and should be unconditional.

Mutual respect-As it's known, Respect is reciprocal. If you value your partner, you earn the respect.

Tolerance-Inasmuch as you can't separate your own body from yourself for certain mistakes you might have committed, then learn to tolerate your partner as we're all prone to mistakes now and then.

Sacrificing-When it's sweet and when it's sour, don't let people come in between you because they will definitely want to know what makes your marriage thick and will throw aspersions.

Compromise-Always learn to let go at times. You can't always have your way. Being the head or the tail don't make one foolish, but for the sake of peace. You may be called simp by some, face your front. They're more simps in their homes.

Commitment-Be strongly committed to the cause of marriage and the partner you vowed to ever be with. Irrespective of challenges, your commitment can always make you overcome.

Godly-Any house built on sand shall collapse. Let God be the first and last in your relationship. He will always see you through the thick, thin and thicket!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Revelation4:
Acting matured is going for divorce or settling your difference? You are not thinking straight
They already had those differences before they got married, one single thing that brought them together as husband and wife is love, and once that love is no longer there I see no reason they should remain as husband and wife , they did better as just friends and the realised that now.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nisiw365: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

I ka na ju? cheesy

Nibe yen ni ko duro si? Ma pada wa fun e ni idahun. smiley
Big head yamlegger

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by bepositive11: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Love and Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl.

It takes mostly, the Grace of God to find a faithful woman in Nigeria who will stay with you regardless.

No sensible man should go to an extreme to entice or impress a Nigerian girl, be her your girlfriend or wife.

Impress only your mother!

These daughters of Eve are out to add more burden to your life.

Why are you putting the blame on her?

Seeing that Paul also had issues with his twin brother Peter, I think he's the one who was the problem

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by NORSIYK(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
2mch:
YK post=104996916]

You must be mistaken Jude Okoye's wife for Paul's wife

The picture contained her state origin as Anambra is false.

Look this pic of Nollywood Actor Harry B Anyanwu, it clearly stated that he's from Enugu state.

But in Reality Harry B Anyanwu is from Imo State

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by bepositive11: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
chatinent:
Reason with am na.

By the way, Nigerian ladies na minus for me.

I remember when these ladies came na when we begin dey hear frictions for the twins.

After the whole years of marriage...no report of adultery or anything, she'll still leave you when Wizkid shows interest.

Great respect to the better girls out there!

A Nigerian lady will love you and still marry who is ready.

A Nigerian lady will love you and go meet sb who impresses her.

A Nigerian lady will love you and cheat on you and still play the victim card: “you see what you made me do.”

Drops pen.

Why are you putting the blame on her?

Seeing that Paul also had issues with his twin brother Peter, I think he's the one who was the problem

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aidejay:
paul got divorced
Peter too seeff must get divorced
To prove that he is not doing eye service.

Typical gutter mentality.

He is doing eye service controlled by public
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

Marriage is not a must. I'm not a fan of marriage grin

Find who compliments you first...then we can have that conversation Mufasa. grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
So they live in Parkview estate and not in banana island as they were portrayed?Is Parkview estate not a rented house?
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by McOluOmo: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kemi said it long time ago that one of the psquare marriage is about to crash

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by joedave(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
JBosco123:
God bless uuuuuu �

You're blessed too my brother.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Sheggy13(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
djon78:

Is Anita from igbo?

She is from Rivers State
A kalabari woman

None of them was igbo

Igbo women are way different
What's the meaning of your last sentence. So Igbo women don't divorce? Don't make me laugh please.

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nisiw365:

Big head yamlegger

Ori e da! grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by smithyemy: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Lola and Peter have their own problems just because they are too scared of what people might say remain in the same marriage doesn't mean their marriage is perfect

Paul and his wife Anita are more mature and civilised to head for divorce than do police eye service Peter and Lola are doing

Keep your ugly afonja sister no Igbo man will come for her, the only reason Peter married Lola it's because of her family background her money

In a nutshell, you mean Peter is a Money Monger?

I pity you with your unplausible comment.

Anyway, i believe you need to grow up or perhaps you are suffering from inferiority complex or inexposion.

My friend, you need to come over here, in UK: come and see how Yorubas are accomodatinfg Ibos and how Yorubas are helping them employment.

Person wey pass you don pass you.

You better travel away from that ur NIGERIA make you fit expose and learn.

See ya later.

I love you! Coz i like Ibos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Newboss(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
After dating for 10 years? Hehehe. E choke
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nightalan:

Common sense is apparently light years ahead of you.
You're very daft, after all the sermons about Anita being the good wife and demonizing Lola, you're so ashamed and disappointed how things turned out you can't come to terms with it.
Shameless dull things.

You made no sense
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by openmine(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
chatinent:
Reason with am na.

By the way, Nigerian ladies na minus for me.

I remember when these ladies came na when we begin dey hear frictions for the twins.

After the whole years of marriage...no report of adultery or anything, she'll still leave you when Wizkid shows interest.

Great respect to the better girls out there!

A Nigerian lady will love you and still marry who is ready.

A Nigerian lady will love you and go meet sb who impresses her.

A Nigerian lady will love you and cheat on you and still play the victim card: “you see what you made me do.”

Drops pen.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nisiw365: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ori e da! grin
Ori e pelebe

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Just shaking my head while going through this thread. So much tribal hatred on this forum, pathetic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Rubbiish(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
donhils:
And Lola the Yoruba girl is still with her husband. Not the tree you expects to fall falls eventually
Lola with her husband doesn't make her a perfect woman. Do u know the things peter tolerate from Lola to keep the marriage, Paul may not be willing to tolerate from his wife?
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Tapout(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Omo they dated for 10 years oh...i wonder what could have gone wrong.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Emmah123: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
MYHUBBY:

you're daft, what do you mean by Yoruba witch

you people will just be typing faster than your reasoning badmouthing a tribe because of individual differences

get sense poco or what's that your imbecility moniker called

You are the very daft one here for having poor comprehension

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.